Chapter 69
382 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Of course, living beings with intelligence, in particular cultivators, come into play here.

They use various cultivation techniques to speed up the absorption of spiritual energy and strengthen their bodies and spirit world.

Therefore, no matter how much spiritual energy there is, cultivators will always have little of it.

Here we are led to the alleged main goal of the spiritual network. This network was created by the highest cultivators, and the heart of the network is in the huge sector of galaxies called "World".

There is also a galaxy of the same name "World", it is considered the central galaxy of the universe, it is so huge that despite the countless number of different living things, there are still many unpopulated or poorly populated star systems.

It is worth mentioning that there are trillions of galaxies in the universe, just an infinite number, so no matter how strong the cultivators are and no matter how many there are, they are still very far from exploring the entire universe.

The main purpose of the spiritual network is self-propagation.

Every time a traveler or practitioner reaches another unknown galaxy, next to which there is no spiritual node of the spiritual network, he can use a special signaling formation and report this to the spiritual network.

The information will be verified and if the galaxy was really not previously part of the spiritual network, then the higher cultivators themselves will establish a spiritual node in the new galaxy.

Moreover, the traveler will receive a considerable amount of money in the spiritual network as a reward and will be able to receive a formation to access the spiritual network not far from the new node.

For low-rank cultivators, and maybe for some mid-tier cultivators this is what is called a jackpot.

Of course, there are not so many such volunteers, primarily because the search may take too long.

Many people spend their entire lives on the road without achieving success. Of course, if you have an advanced spacecraft, then it takes less time to overcome space, however, not everyone can afford this.

Well, the main reason that there are so few willing people is that in such galaxies, as a rule, there is no spiritual energy.

The infection and spread of spiritual energy can take tens, thousands and even millions of years, depending on the planets and living beings of this galaxy.

So mid-rank cultivators rarely act as travelers, because it is like death for a cultivator to remain in a galaxy without spiritual energy.

And the reward for them is not so relevant, so that basically the calculation is done on the beginner practitioners of the universe.

Low-ranked cultivators often do not need too much spiritual energy, they can feed themselves with a reasonable amount of spirit stones. Moreover, the lower the level of cultivation, the less problems arise with this.

Thus, the spiritual network in every way tries to attract as many cultivators as possible to explore the universe in different ways. And this planetary game formation is just one of them.

The purpose of the spiritual web is apparently to gradually devour the entire universe.

Of course, all of this was told a little differently, in this reference information the spiritual network was obviously not compared to a virus.

And there was no talk of devouring the universe. But these things could be easily understood between the lines.

Sam is just one of countless beings who have received all of this and other information as part of a spiritual network advertising campaign.

The spiritual network is something like the Internet, where you can find and buy or sell anything. Various pills, formations, ships, people, and so on.

Transportation over vast distances among galaxies is obviously not easy.

However, the spiritual network uses some kind of special transportation method that allows goods to be moved at a fast speed among different spiritual nodes.

So the seller just needs to send the goods to the nearest spiritual node, after which the buyer will accordingly take it from the nearest spiritual node in his galaxy.

Sam already understood why he should soon go to the spiritual node, obviously he is one of the goods of the spiritual network. Obviously nothing was reported about the buyers.

He sighed.

- I hope my luck is not too shitty, although who could ever need me?

Well, apparently in a spiritual node he will be able to check his physical condition, learn about cultivation techniques, and other opportunities may appear.

7