Chapter 72
313 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Furan was excited.

He will have enough spiritual energy until he is too far from the spiritual node, and the likelihood that there will be practices above his stage is also negligible.

Of course, it was necessary to fly far enough so that they would not find him, but at the same time not too far, he did not wanted to end up in some place with only lifeless planets around without spiritual energy.

What is the point of staying here and looking after these suckers if he has such a chance to change his life?

Without hesitation, he moved to the nearest node of the spiritual network.

He acquired everything needed for the journey, including a star map with spirit nodes, a formation to establish a connection with a spirit node, and several other resources.

For example, he spent a lot of spirit stones on a special pill, which with a high probability will allow him to advance to the completed stage of Nascent Soul.

Of course, the treasures that would help him move even further were too expensive, he could only afford such if he sold the ship.

Even so, there was little chance of a breakout.

He even acquired a formation to signal the spiritual network.

He was not going to look for new galaxies, but since he was going to travel in space, he decided to buy it just in case.

Traveling long distances can be quite dangerous and no one knows where it can lead.

The presence of a star map does not at all guarantee that he will be able to get where he wants.

There is even a possibility that traveling through the already known part of the universe, he will simply get lost and will never be able to find the spiritual node again.

And perhaps he will die a terrible death ... But still he was ready to take such a risk.

After he took everything that he thought he needed, he hit the road.

10 years later.

A spaceship in the form of a red bird with folded wings was approaching yet another planet.

Furan was already 195 years old, he did not yet look decrepit old man, but his appearance already hinted at an advanced age.

He finally managed to find a spiritual node in one of the distant galaxies.

Now all he needs to do is to find a suitable planet among the star systems, and preferably not too far from the spiritual node.

Since there is a spiritual node here, then obviously there are other cultivators. How many of them? Furan had no idea, but still there should not be many of them.

Of course, even before the spiritual node was installed here, many cultivators traveled to explore the universe.

So even if there were no spiritual node, this still does not guarantee the absence of practitioners and spiritual energy.

Furan read in the spiritual network that there were many cases when in seemingly unexplored stellar systems and galaxies in general, various legacies, remains, or traps of previous travelers were found.

Of course, the likelihood of this is too low to count on it.

Approaching the next planet, Furan began to examine its appearance, he obviously did not intend to live in some kind of wasteland, mountains, lava or ice.

He wanted to enjoy life on some relatively beautiful planet that he liked.

Of course, with his stage of cultivation, he could discern little on the planet, much less learn about who lives on it, he could draw conclusions only on the basis of what he could see and feel.

In addition, he was not going to take risks and fly to the impudent one around the planet, examining it in detail.

The probability is not great, but in the universe what just does not happen, he would not want all his dreams to collapse due to the fact that he disturbed whoever should not.

The planet he was watching now seemed good to him. Forests, rivers, hills and mountains were present. The air was quite good, as was the spiritual energy.

The planet was huge and obviously there was no question of a war for territories.

Even if intelligent people live here, there are hardly many of them and they cannot be too strong, according to Furan.

He did not know how many years had passed since the moment when spirituality spread here, but living beings did not look particularly strong.

Here he could found his little paradise. Of course, he was not going to live in the wilderness alone. He will have his own harem, and his own small sect where he will be the patriarch.

He chose a spot he liked and landed. He was in no hurry to leave the ship.

After activating the formation for access to the spiritual network, he began looking for candidates for "disciples". And of course for the harem, but that can wait for a bit.

He was not going to buy someone expensive, everyone will be humanoids of various types, but the main thing is that everyone will be older than 30 years old and have not yet become cultivators.

He was not going to bring up geniuses, he rather needed servants or slaves who would build his little paradise and explore the planet for him.

So the main criterion was a higher age and a stronger body, so that they would not die too quickly.

As for women, he preferred beautiful and younger in his harem of course, and those who are older and stronger are also servants, although he might suddenly wants to try them too who knows.

Of course, in the first batch, he was not going to buy too many. What if suddenly something is wrong with the planet? Everyone might just die and he will spend his stones for no reason, that would be a sad story.

---

Continuing his studies and training, Sam sometimes thought that since someone bought him, maybe he has some kind of special talent or something like that.

Studying the spheres, he already knew that cultivators could have many such features or mutations, it is quite possible that he also got something.

He could only hope for the best.

5