Chapter 75
276 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Is there some kind of universal law enforcement or defense organization?

- Unfortunately, the universe is too huge, so nothing like this exists, wars break out everywhere and prisoners of war appear.

- The basic law is power and nothing more. Of course, various organizations like clans and sects, on their planets and systems, establish their own rules and laws.

- I watched an advertisement for a spiritual network and apparently there are quite a lot of spiritual nodes, why not just send the cultivator to the farthest one and go in search of the nearest galaxies from there?

- The spiritual node cannot move living beings that have already entered the path of cultivation, even if this is only the cultivation of the Qi Condensation stage, I will not explain the details.

- Is there a cultivation of the mind, and can some cultivators enslave others mentally, read memory or something like that?

- No, all the so-called cultivators of mind, as well as such directions as luck, fate, karma, everyone who promotes such paths are just charlatans, so be careful.

- Even the so-called attacks on the mind like fear and so on are actually based on spiritual energy or Qi.

- It's just that this spiritual energy, due to a certain method of application, can affect the mind of the enemy. But such attacks are not considered relevant, it is easier to simply kill the enemy if you are strong enough. If the enemy is equal to you in strength, then such attacks have too limited effect.

- For example, just the cultivator's aura which is much stronger than yourself, can easily suppress both your body and mind, but there can be no question of any memory reading or mind control.

- Of course there are, for example, the technique of illusion. While your memory cannot be read and you cannot be directly manipulated, if the cultivator is much stronger than you, it can still do a lot with your mind.

Sam thought for a second what else to ask, but the scientist immediately noticed it, said goodbye and disappeared. He regretted not having time to ask about his mutation, although judging by his explanations, there is nothing special about it.

After his departure, a new 3D projection appeared in front of Sam, explaining how to properly use his new body cultivation technique.

Sam, without hesitation, took out his mobile phone and began to record a video, of course, without charging the mobile phone will not last long, but if you pull out the battery for a while, it will last.

In the meantime, he was recording on a mobile phone, he simultaneously memorized and listened himself. After the projection started repeating the material, he hid his mobile phone and took out a pen and notebook.

He had an ordinary laptop, as he did not think of taking one on solar energy. Although Sam didn't care much at all.

Making notes and recordings, he remembered how to create an initial spiritual scheme inside the body, already now he could learn to use his spiritual energy in the right way, so that with a breakthrough it would be easier to complete the cycle correctly.

When he finished and was confident that he had memorized everything in detail, Sam tried to interact with the projection.

After Sam touched her, she curled up into a corner and the projection changed to basic information from the spiritual network.

For the most part, it contained only basic information obtained earlier.

Sam only noted a couple of interesting points.

For example, it seems that body cultivators are good only in the lower stages of cultivation, from the middle stage and above, spirit cultivators become stronger.

There was also a problem with flying, cultivators of both types can fly using special artifacts, or they can simply make or grow wings for themselves and fly with their help thanks to the strength of the body.

But spirit cultivators, already at the stage of Core Formation, can fly freely without additional funds, even if not too fast. Well, Sam will have to continue using other means at least until the Nascent Soul stage.

In general, it is obvious that the scientist did not list all the shortcomings of the body cultivators, but Sam was not particularly upset.

He did not indulge himself with the illusion that he would get to the middle stages of cultivation, he needs to survive for a start. Well, he will think of something for the flight.

Sam soon felt teleportation again.

This time he found himself in a relatively small hall, with about 30 other different humanoids next to him.

He noticed 3 other people, among them there was even one woman, though it was difficult to call her beautiful, to put it mildly.

These three were all like Sam, about 2 meters high with strong muscle bodies, including a woman, her breasts were especially prominent. Everyone was like Sam's, around 40 years old.

8