Chapter 76
262 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rest were of different races, some were very similar to earthlings, differed only in some signs, such as different hair and eye colors, at least at first glance.

There were also healthy hulks under 2.5 meters with green skin.

Some looked like demons, with red bodies and wings.

Most of them were middle-aged men with a strong physique.

The hall was well lit, although it was not clear what exactly. At one end of the hall on a dais sat a man in his 50s.

He sat on a sort of throne and watched the newcomers. Not weak pressure emanated from him, although he seemed to be holding it back.

It was obvious that this was either their new owner, or the one who obeyed him.

Sam, without hesitation, fell to his knees and bowed his head to the ground, after which he said in the language of the universe:

- Great master.

Sam had thought about this for a long time, he was not going to stand up straight and proudly die like those bugs he himself crushed, like a relative of a girl in Spain.

If he meets someone much stronger than himself, he will immediately kneel down, flatter and even try to earn favor.

Sam was certainly not good at such things, but in general there was nothing difficult.

Seeing Sam's actions, someone repeated after him, someone was simply at a loss, but someone even snorted.

Furan - You can call me Patriarch. You are fortunate enough to be the first party to explore and build your new home.

- Anyone have any objections?

There weren't enough dumb ones among this party to argue directly. Considering that everyone here was rocking, Sam was even slightly surprised.

Furan - Okay, it's not long before the arrival, you can prepare meanwhile. Here's a spiritual stone for each, try to break through before arriving. Anyone who tries to brawl will be killed.

After that, the old man disappeared from his place.

Spiritual stones flew to everyone's hands. Sam got up from the floor and looked around, many looked at him with contempt, including people, but of course he didn't give a damn about them.

Sam sat in the lotus position in the corner and began to prepare for the breakthrough. He recalled how to absorb the energy of the stone and how to properly build a spiritual network.

Others of course continued to chuckle at Sam. In particular, one of the hulks actively insulted him in the universal language.

- Heh heh, look at this whore, if we were bought by some perverts, he would certainly gladly work for everyone! Ha ha ha.

His friends laughed with him.

- At least there will be someone to clean up the shit after us and lick our shoes. Watch me drop this wagging ass lover.

He was approached by the most vociferous of the green thugs that were 2.5 meters tall.

- I'm your father, why don't you kneel down and give me the spirit stone.

It was not a question but a statement. The green bull was all speaking in the same language of the universe.

Sam continued to sit quietly with his eyes closed and did not react.

The hulk probably understood that it was a risky business, but looking back at his friends, he still could not resist and decided to continue to press.

- If in three seconds the stone is not with me, I will take your head.

Sam continued to ignore him, but nevertheless opened his eyes, expecting an attack, the hulk decided to punch Sam.

Just before the hulk even touched Sam, his head disappeared and he fell to the floor next to Sam.

Interestingly, there was no blood.

Sam looked at the headless body, he was a little scared but not surprised.

He took the stone from the corpse and pushed it aside; he had nothing else. Then Sam sat back and prepared for a breakthrough again.

There were no more people willing to show off, some allowed themselves to chat quietly among themselves, but no more.

Sam now had a safety stone, so he felt more confident and started trying to become a cultivator.

The energy of the stone gradually began to be absorbed into the body and Sam began to build a network little by little, in strict accordance with his method of body cultivation.

He was not very good at managing spiritual energy, but he still trained a lot.

While he was on earth, he could not use spiritual energy, but at least then he learned how to manipulate it correctly.

Well, in the node, he already prepared in detail and trained in control.

Gradually, the network was built step by step, and after just half a day or so, Sam completed the breakthrough.

There were no huge spiritual emanations or even external signs, just the spiritual stone was exhausted and crumbled into dust.

If earlier Sam only rudely used his spiritual energy, roughly understanding what was happening, now he felt that all his spiritual energy circulated and nourished his body from head to toe.

Sam smiled to himself. It turned out to be not too difficult, although due to the length of the process he got tired, he did not know how much stronger he became, and he was not going to check here.

7