Chapter 83
236 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam looked at his crippled arms and legs, at the torn flesh on his body, he thought that something was wrong, but he was distracted by the thought that he had not eaten all the bugs yet.

Exactly, bugs, I have to find bugs. But where to find them? Bugs in the head... That's right! bugs in my head!

- Aha ha!

Sam realized what to do, he needed to get the bugs out of his head, he turned his back to the rock and hit the back of his head against the rock, but the blow was too weak, so the bugs could not be reached.

He tried to pick at the wound on the back of his head with his hands, but his fingers were twisted and did not obey at all.

But it was impossible to let go of the bugs, he must gobble them up at any cost.

He adjusted his fingers and hands as best he could, but still could not move them normally, his eyes turned black and after a short time he was able to move his fingers.

Sam tried to poke around in the back of his head again, but he couldn't get through the wound properly, he didn't even pierce his head properly.

Sam hit his head over the rocks again, and this time passed out.

Recovering himself, Sam tried to remember where he was and what he was doing.

He then remembered he was looking for bugs. He was running somewhere. He must find the bug.

He looked around and saw a four-legged corpse. Standing up and carefully examining himself, he did not find any bugs around.

Emotions was still in chaos, he could not think properly. He just had to move on.

Remembering the direction in which he was moving, Sam went in that direction, he moved his arms and legs, it seems that everything is in order, he needs to hurry, they could run away.

It was already night, but Sam could see well, so it didn't bother him. He only worried that he wasted too much time with that four-legged, the bugs might have gone far.

He pulled out a type 3 sword, just like that it will be faster. Continuing to run, he looked around in search of bugs.

Sam could not calm down, he felt some kind of impatience, if he tried to think about something or calm down, this only spurred him to run faster.

He ignored those who did not stand in his way and soon ran to a deserted wasteland, there was nothing, just dead lands all around, no matter where you look.

But Sam knew for sure that they were somewhere ahead, he continued to run forward.

Soon a small sun began to shine and the night became brighter, but Sam did not see anything around him, he had already run the 100 km mark for a long time, maybe 300 or 500?

Finally, he saw something nearby and began to run faster, Sam felt an adrenaline rush and euphoria, he found a bug.

This beetle looked like a humanoid, the whole body is dark gray, it was shorter than Sam, the body was thin, the arms were thin but long hanging below the knees, at the ends of the arms were long fingers-claws.

He was bald. There were no ears, but the eyes were in place, as dark as the body, below the eyes immediately went something like a beard, although it looked more like tentacles.

If he looked like a humanoid, then with difficulty, and very ugly, but Sam suddenly remembered about the bugs in his head, he must open his head and check.

Sam accelerated with all his might and lunged forward with his sword.

A dark humanoid noticed him when Sam flew up to him with a desire to cut his head. Humanoid used spiritual energy and released a shock wave.

Sam was carried away 10 meters and he lost his orientation. When he stood up again, the beard of the dark guy lit up and heaved, he released some kind of purple bundle of energy into Sam.

Sam tried to dodge instinctively, but the energy flew too fast, and even when he shifted, it followed him and crashed into him.

It seemed to him that bugs were trying to eat his brain, he again felt hellish pain and lost the remnants of his mind. The sword flew off somewhere, in his head there was only the thought to get the bug.

His eyes turned black again, he did not know who he was or where he was, only pain and a desire to eat bugs remained.

He got up again and rushed forward, he looked only at the head of the creature. The main goal is to reach the head. When he flew up to the dark creature, he was thrown back again.

But this time Sam did not pass out and did not lose orientation, he again rushed forward, he kept rushing again and again trying to reach the cherished head.

He no longer felt a damn thing and did not understand, he simply rushed forward again and again like a beast.

Once again, having run into the dark one, he managed to grab his beard, he was again carried away, but not so much, and he managed to keep the dark beard in his hand.

The thing screeched and pierced Sam's hand that held the beard with its claws.

But Sam was ecstatic, so close! He ignored his injury completely.

He swung his other hand and pierced the eyes of the creature with his thumb and forefinger, the creature screeched and twitched, spiritual emanations emanated from him, but Sam did not let go.

He knocked the dark one down and began hammering his head on the ground with one hand until he smashed his head into meat.

- Aahahah I caught you bug!

6