Chapter 115
182 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam - By the way, where is these slums? I want to break someone's jaw by imagining your face.

Angry Old Man - Get Out!

Sam went out into the street, the old man was obviously somewhat insolent. He moved towards the notorious tavern.

Going inside, he looked around, a lot of different people were sitting in the tavern and chatting about different things. Sam walked over to the counter.

Sam - Can I stay here for the night? Would be nice to get some food as well, anyway tell the prices.

Innkeeper - The cheapest number one silver in the day, including one meal. You will be settled in a common building.

Sam - What is the most expensive service?

Innkeeper - Five gold, best room with private bathroom and food to order. All this is in a separate area.

Sam - Are there any girls? Cultivators.

Innkeeper - No, you need to go to the slave market or brothel, and you will find them there. We only have mortals.

Sam paid five gold coins and found out where spiritual stones can be exchanged at the normal rate, and where the slave market and brothel are.

So far, he exchanged only a hundred stones for ten thousand gold and went to the slave market.

Since this was not the capital, the choice was not that great.

But he still managed to find himself a good winged demoness to his liking, she was in the early stages of Qi Condensation, though there was a small problem.

There were no mind control methods or similar cheap artifacts, that is, after the purchase, Sam will have to make sure that she does not run away. He naturally had no intention of bothering himself with such nonsense.

It turns out that he paid five thousand gold for a one-time hookup. After that, the demoness will obviously run away and Sam was not going to chase after her.

But he still paid, all the same he cultivated for five Earth years in abandoned lands. As much as he liked meditation and the state in which you can throw all thoughts out of your head, even for him it was not easy to spend so much time meditating.

So he was going to have some fun and didn't want to waste his time bothering about small things.

He grabbed the slave by the bosom and dragged her into the tavern. She kicked a little but Sam didn't pay attention. But on the way, he still faced problems.

Some young master noticed a beauty in trouble and decided to intercede, and with him, of course, his lackeys. They blocked his path.

Young Master - Let the girl go and you can move on. - He had a righteous and proud face expression.

Some people around stopped by. They took out some popcorn or similar stuff and was patiently waiting with anticipation.

Sam blinked. Having looked around these suckers, he did not see the coat of arms of a black eagle on them, which means they are kind of like garbage. One of the lackeys drew a sword and went up to Sam yelled.

Lackey - Are you deaf monkey? Let the girl go and get out poefffef ...

He did not have time to finish, Sam could not restrain himself and gave him a slap in the lower jaw, this very jaw simply disappeared.

The blow was so powerful that the guy did not even notice that it was missing, he only slightly shuddered.

Sam thought that this guy would be carried away by 20 meters from the impact maybe, he did not expect something like that will happen with the guy.

He had only the upper part of his lips and teeth, and in the place of the lower jaw there was a continuous failure, and he did not immediately understand what had happened.

Blood began to sprinkle from the hole, the guy seemed to begin to realize what had happened and began to hum something in horror.

Sam even got a little scared himself at the sight of this kind and raised his eyebrows.

The surrounding guys and passers-by were also clearly frightened by such a picture.

Young master - What are you ...

The young master was shocked, he could not take his eyes off the subordinate, even Sam was a little dumbfounded, and this kid even more so.

Sam walked over to this young master and began to lightly slap him across the face.

Sam - Hmm, your jaw is not symmetrical either, you want to fix it?

Young Master - I'm not ... sorry.

Sam - Listen carefully, tell your dad, grandfather or anyone you got there, I don't give a shit how, but by tomorrow you should bring three of the best cultivator women to the tavern. Otherwise, your whole family may die suddenly. Do you understand?

Young Master - Yes, yes, I will.

Sam - That's good, by the way a demoness. - He looked at the girl in the bosom - You're voluntarily going with me right? And your jaw is symmetrical?

She certainly had an excellent view of what was happening, so she nodded her booth in agreement.

Sam - You see, I am a kind and fair person, I have not offended a fly in my life. Yes, even this guy, I accidentally broke his jaw, there was a mosquito. All agree?

He looked around and no one else seemed to be climbing, well, okay, Sam went further into the tavern.

Going into the tavern, he ordered food and drink and went to his room. The room was decent and pretty big, even some kind of jacuzzi was inside.

The demoness was short, and did not differ in special forms, but she looked quite attractive and exotic.

At first she was very constrained and obviously nervous, but after a while she was already jumping on him, helping herself with her wings, with her tongue pulled out.

After he was finally satisfied, Sam asked her a few questions.

Sam - Do you know anything about local sects?

Demoness - I was not in a sect, so I don't know much about them.

Sam - How did you become a cultivator? And what do you even know about?

1