Chapter 123
156 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as the trigram released Sam, four techniques from the rest of the cultivators flew at him, all four using some kind of energy spears. Sam did not have time to really digest what happened as these four spears pierced his body.

But Sam's body was incredibly strong, and besides, the armor was still on him, so he did not receive too much damage.

Sam lunged at the sect master again, now keeping his spiritual eyes skill active, and pounced on him. Before he could get up properly, the seal pinned him to the ground again, it was quite painful.

He tried to attack the seal itself but there was not much use, and he continued to receive attacks from all sides, his armor, having absorbed a certain amount of damage, automatically disappeared from his body.

Different spells were constantly hitting him one after another but he still hold on using wings as shields. He continued to be played around like a piece of rubbish with various techniques. He just could not evade that damn trigram. It was moving extremely fast and was always connecting his body.

Fighter 1 - Master, why doesn't he die? Is this some kind of demonic beast?

Sect Master - I don't know, focus and attack with everything you have.

Sam hated the fact that he could not really dodge these techniques, they invariably followed him, he could only protect weak points and try to hide behind wings.

No matter how strong his body was, he received severe injuries over and over again.

Seizing the moment, he launched the railgun into the trigram and managed to damage it. The sect master was kicked back for a second. Obviously if a skill takes considerable damage, the skill user still gets some back reaction because of that. Sam ran straight at him again.

The techniques of the other insects continued to tear apart his body, but the pain had long been replaced by rage and they could not stop him.

This time, Sam managed to embrace the sect master with his wings right before the seal hit, and they both flew down with incredible speed. Sam was once again smashed into the ground, but he was not distracted in the least, this time the blow was weaker.

He crawled out from under the seal, which was dispelled after the impact, and pulled the sect master with his wings, continuing to use his spiritual eyes.

Sect master tried to free himself from the wings, attacked them in various ways and even asked the others to shoot off the wings, but it did not help a damn thing.

Attacking the master of the sect, Sam this time noticed how he released some kind of bead behind him, after which only a soulless image remained in Sam's wings, and the man himself teleported to the place of the bead.

Thanks to the spiritual eyes, Sam this time saw and understood everything perfectly, he gathered all his power and stabbed the bead with a railgun, very moment the sect master appeared in its place he got pierced by the railgun.

Sam was not mildly wounded and exhausted from using the railgun for the third time, but anger and euphoria gave him strength, he again rushed after the master of the sect.

Sect master- Wait, this is a misunderstanding, I have a lot of treasures, I ...

During the speech, he released some kind of talisman, some kind of shield covered him and stopped gushing blood from a hole in his chest. At the same time he ate some pills.

Instead of attacking, his disciples were now trying to bind Sam to stop him with some chains skill. Sam flicked these spiritual chains with his wings as he continued to move towards the sect master.

That sect master was not in the best shape, and after being hit by the railgun, he even seemed to fly with difficulty. Sam ran into him and began to attack with all his might. All this happened very quickly, his students could not hold Sam for the moment that he got to the master of the sect.

Sam immediately broke through the barrier and again wrapped his wings around the master of the sect. Obviously the barrier was not too strong, perhaps its main task was to heal.

Sect Master - Wait!

Sam began pounding his head like a madman, his pathetic defenses quickly dwindled and Sam smashed his head like a watermelon. The rest of the fighters were never able to stop him.

Fighter 1 - Master!

Fighter 2 - Teacher!

The cultivators surrounding Sam continued to shower Sam with their techniques with even greater fury, but Sam covered himself with his wings from most of the blows and killed them one by one.

Only the son of the sect master fled as soon as he saw his father's death.

But unlike the sect master, the rest did not have protective artifacts to hold out for a long time under the blows of Sam, he quickly cut them into pieces and chased after the fleeing sucker.

That sucker's flying sword couldn't come close to matching Sam's speed, so he quickly caught the bastard and tore him apart.

Sam was too angry to leave anyone alive, he absorbed the energy of this jerk and removed everything of value from him and then returned to the rest.

He began to try to absorb the energy of the sect master and he succeeded, apparently not enough time had passed after his death. Having absorbed and robbed the rest, Sam felt much better. He burned the bodies and flew away from the city.

Having flown enough, he knocked out a small cave for himself and climbed there. Despite the fact that he was covered in blood, his wounds had already healed by the most part.

At first, he thought that he would be able to quickly deal with the leader, after which he would deal with the rest, but everything turned out to be not so simple, and his choice in the end turned out to be dubious.

On the other hand, it was difficult to say whether he could calmly kill the others under the constant attacks of this trigram or not, this crap was quite powerful.

Sam was a little upset about how the fight went. He's kind of like a body cultivator and had to be stronger than spirit cultivators, at least at early stages. But if not for his mutation and artifacts, and most importantly his wings, he would have been quickly torn apart.

All of these benefits are fairly relative.

Sam already knew from Liam and not only, about many sects and clans of the kingdom, this Trigram sect was a closed small sect in the mountains, he had an approximate location.

3