Chapter 131
158 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he knocked out and tied both of them, he brought them to the fool. Sam put on new clothes and looking at the three tied bodies, he began to think about what to do.

Claire - Will you let me go?

The fool looked at him with her wet eyes, did she begin to understand what was happening?

Claire - You can check the castle, there is nothing dangerous in it ...

Or maybe not ... Sam walked over to her and grabbed her by the hair.

Sam - Do you understand that you were deceived?

Claire - I ... I don't know.

Sam squeezed her hair tighter and made her to feel some pain.

Sam - You've been tricked twice, yes or no?

Claire - Yeah ...

Sam - Okay, do you know what to do with those who cheat on you?

Claire - I don't know.

Sam - Okay, I'll explain, you have to punish them. Take a knife and slowly cut out their eyes and tongue first.

Claire - WHAT ?? What are you talking about?

Sam untied her and gave her a knife.

Sam - Either you punish them for deceiving you, or I will make you suffer.

Claire - Can I just leave? True, I need to take the castle, otherwise I will be scolded.

Sam realized that he would have to go the hard way. He tied her up again and took out the bugs and released the pack on her. They began to devour her flesh, and Sam listened to her crying and screaming

Sam - So are you going to listen and do what I say?

She just wriggled and screamed, as if she had not experienced pain in her life ever before. But Sam waited patiently.

A little later, when it seemed enough to him, he removed the bugs.

Now she no longer looked so beautiful and cute, rather resembled someone from the freak show.

Sam - So are you going to listen and do what I say?

After recovering a little, she answered.

Claire - I'll do it, I'll do anything.

Sam - Okay, take a knife and cut out their eyes and tongues, just slowly, otherwise I'll throw bugs on you again.

She took the knife and crawled uncertainly towards one of the cultivators. She held the knife in front of his face with a trembling hand and sobbed. But she just did not do it.

Sam came up and sat down opposite her, showed her a vessel with bugs. But she only shook harder and sobbed.

Claire - Don't ... Please.

Sam - DO IT YOU DIRTY BITCH !!! OR I WILL CUT YOU INTO PIECES !!!

She shuddered at Sam's roar and still struck a light blow with a knife, she hardly injured villains eye, and she let go of the knife in horror.

Sam - I give you one more chance, any adventurer knows that all people lie and they have to pay for cheating.

Claire - I don't want to be an adventurer anymore, please, I want to go home.

Sam - FUCK HOME!

- If you don't do what I said right now, these bugs will eat you to the bone, this is the last chance.

This fool took a knife and stuck it in her own heart.

Sam shuddered, his anger receded and he again felt agony, some sort of hopelessness choking him from within.

He still reacted, he pulled out a knife and fed her a couple of Mason's healing pills.

The knife was not some kind of artifact, so it only slightly injured that cultivator's eye.

Even despite the fact that the fool was a cultivator of the spirit, this knife did not penetrate too deeply, even if it got to the heart, it could not kill her right away.

It is quite possible that this knife could not harm her anyway ... He could hardly believe that this creature, with such an artifact, remained defenseless. But it was hard to say for sure, and Sam wasn't really thinking at all right now.

The pills worked quickly, but Sam was not happy. Yet he laughed, it was a strange and crazy laugh. Like an ant going against the current, how pointless, nothing can be changed.

Indeed, sooner or later his mother would have died anyway. If she had not met a swindler, something else would have happened. It was inevitable. She was simply not made for this world.

Even those inadequate people who give a percentage of their salary to the self-evident representatives of God still have the rudiments of common sense. But obviously she was a damn exception.

It's good that she was not convinced that she needed to cut Sam's throat to find nirvana. Given her mania for faith to everyone around, such a scenario could well have happened.

She and her father deserved each other, whose useless pieces of trash were impossible to fix.

Sam felt emptiness, at first he wanted to torture these cultivators for a long time, but now he did not want anything, he just wanted to leave. He continued to giggle oddly, indeed. There are simply incorrigible people, he just wasted time.

He cut off the heads of the cultivators. He then took the artifact and threw it to the fool.

She was clearly shocked by what had happened to the cultivators and opened her eyes wide.

Sam - Use it and get home.

There was no need to persuade her, soon she again tied herself with the artifact, called the castle and flew inside it, and then finally flew away.

Sam went his own way.

He flew away and the next day, made himself a cave in the nearest mountain and plunged into meditation.

After a couple of days he came out of meditation. He received a visit. Sam sighed to himself.

1