Alice
3.2k 9 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

==============

Do you wish to live?

<Yes/No>

==============

As she was laying on the battlefield of magic and swords, she, a normal soldier with no special qualities, who was about to die a regretful death, received a notification.

She did not have enough mental energy to think about what it was or why it was there. She just reached out for the ‘Yes’.

==============

Welcome to the Survivor’s System

==============

 

==============

Survivor’s System V 1.0

Name: Alice Bard

Age: 18

Level: 0 (0/100)

Class: None

Sub-class 1: None

Sub-class 2: None

Titles: None

Current state: Grievously wounded + Bleeding

----------------

Strength: 3(4)

Vitality: 1(5)

Stamina: 1(5)

Toughness: 1(2)

Dexterity: 0(3)

Sense: 2(2)

Mana: 2(2)

Aura: 2(2)

Stat points: 0

----------------

Skills

Basic Swordsmanship Lv 1(0/100)

Basic Marching Lv1(0/100)

==============

 

==============

Due to the inability of the host to survive through this experience, the System has loaned the skills ‘Basic Healing Lv 2’ and ‘Basic Judo Lv 3’ to the host. After a time period of 4 hours, all exp collected by the host thereafter will be transferred to the system without affecting your stats until the loan is repaid. The loaned skills will remain with the player.

==============

Just like Mason, a cold feeling rushed into her mind, giving her all the information, she needed on how to use each of her two skills.

The reason Jack did not give her ‘Basic Wind Bullet’ was due to two reasons. Firstly, she had only 2 mana, which meant that she would only be able to use 2 spells, which would be used for healing.

She would have to wait a long time for her mana to naturally refill in order to use wind bullet again. Instead, learning an incredibly useful hand-to-hand combat skill would be far more useful. In fact, a sword skill or knife or dagger skill would be even more useful in this battlefield, but Jack did not have access to those. Judo was the best he could do, and he felt this was a good choice.

On the other hand, Mason could use more than one spell since he had 2 mana. However, fighting with a monster almost as tall as you while on four legs in hand-to-hand combat was just committing suicide. Therefore, for him, a ranged spell was a lot better.

The second reason for this was that Jack needed to buy the skill for each user, which meant that he had to buy ‘Basic Healing Lv2’ twice, once for each person. Jack doubted that any of them could survive being deprived of more than 2 whole levels of exp.

While Alice was healing herself on the side-lines of the chaotic battlefield, Mason had just completed healing himself.

‘Now what?’ Mason thought to himself.

He could not outrun the wolf-beast even when he was perfectly fine, not to mention in his current state of having a missing leg.

Mason began to doubt himself and began to fall into the quagmire of depression.

Jack noticed this and decided to intervene.

===============

Survival Quest

Injure or kill the wolf beast using [Basic Wind Bullet Lv 3]

Reward: Exp rewards will be taken by the system due to loan penalty

Failure: Death by starvation/ Death by dehydration/ Death by Disease/ Death by Wolf-beast

Time limit: 3 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds

===============

Currently, Jack could not provide any actual rewards. He had learned that killing living creatures, increasing skill proficiency, as well as destroying certain things and affecting certain events would give exp. Quests did not ‘give exp’. For quests, he had to give exp himself from his CP reserves, which were currently non-existent for him.

However, since Mason owed him, Jack could issue him effectively unlimited quests at zero cost.

Mason received the quest, and stared at it for a while, before steeling his heart.

‘I will survive.’ 

110