Purging
1.8k 7 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“The Lord has declared these rats as treasonous, and shall be sentences to death.”

Shouted SPU in an unnaturally loud voice for the normally calm SPU.

“What nonsense are you spouting! How could you call nobles ‘rats’ let along sentence them to death!”

Many angry shouts came from the surrounding nobles, however, none of them dared to directly confront SPU with their guards or their own bodies. They had all seen SPU’s power, which was along equal to that of the peak of mortality, not to mention his status as the pope of a god. Nobody wanted to become enemies with a god who offered a helping hand to their nation in their time of need.

SPU nodded as calmness seemed to return to his body and spoke.

“Fufu~ How can I be so silly. These respectable nobles will want proof and evidence, not direct judgment form the lord. Although He won’t be too pleased with the long wait and suspicions thrown at Him, He won’t mind it if Cayden becomes more peaceful in the future.”

“Alright then, let me inform you guys about something.”

“There was indeed poison within His majesty King Ken, and I was the one who removes it. However, it was not my power, but the Lord’s. Furthermore, I also requested the lord to analyse the poison down to its very core, and the lord sent me a revelation.”

“This poison was not man made, nor made in nature. Do you know what that means?”

Hushed whispers began to spread in the room as people began to realise the implications of this.

Ken August spoke first, “Could it be?”

“Yes. The poison was the work of divinity. And not just any divinity, corrupted divinity. The poison is the work of a fallen god!”

“Please do not look into my eyes for a moment please.” SPU stated to everyone in the room.

Most of the people turned away after the king supported him, but were still looking at the nobles on the ground, and any other part of SPU.

At this moment, SPU opened his eyes, and Jack sent 1 CP through SPU’s eyes, creating a dazzling blue brilliance which washed over the 14 nobles on the ground.

In front of the eyes of the surrounding nobles, the nobles on the ground were completely unharmed, once the light faded, however, one could see there was an extra eye on the foreheads, and each of their palms, oozing a black liquid.

SPU looked over at it and scoffed.

“And this fallen god has lost most of his corrupted divinity, and is close to falling out of the extraordinary realm. He is basically powerless, and had put all his hopes on these nobles to bring back his faith to the prime plane so he can regain his divinity.”

“Now, can I execute them?” questioned SPU as he closed his eyes once more and looked over towards the nobles and then the king and princes.

“Yes” said the king.

“Thank you. But before that.”

SPU looked over towards the princes who were frightened by the mysterious person’s gaze, but calmed down after realising he had shut his eyes.

“I doubt this is something to be watched by these younglings. Although one of them will be the heir in the future, it is much too soon for them to lose their innocence.”

SPU disappeared, and reappeared behind the two children, who had already stood up from their mini-thrones and moved to their father’s side.

“Come on now, let’s bring you little fellows outside for a moment. And now promise me to close you ears and not to move from your place until you father or I come. Do not go with anyone else, is that understood?”

“Y-Yes!” replied the older of the two

“Good fellow!” Make sure to stick with your brother, I will be back in a few seconds.

With that, the door was closed and SPU disappeared, leaving the two children outside, reappearing next to the pile of nobles who were slowly beginning to stand up.

Jack gave up control to SPU to see its combat effectiveness. Since it was basically his own brain, just slightly weaker, its combat power should be incredibly high.

And things went just like Jack predicted it would go. SPU brutally obliterated all the enemies and made sure to prevent any of the corrupted divinity, blood or flesh from hitting him or the other humans present, and collected it all in the centre.

At this point, Jack decided to try something.

SPU picked up a small part of the corrupted flesh using a cloth he took from one of the dumbfounded nobles, and tried to do something.

A moment later, all the divinity from the piece of flesh was gone, reappearing within SPU as pure CP, which he sent over to Jack.

“Haha! It works! I can steal divinity from even corrupted gods and convert it into CP.”

Jack sincerely thanked ‘That Man’ for the CP shop before instructing SPU to absorb all the exp within the 14 nobles, which took a while, since SPU or any other human touching the corruption directly would lead to them becoming possessed by the fallen god, or in the case of SPU, starting the process of Jack turning into a fallen god.

With all of the exp going directly to Jack, through the discounted figure after he had sent SPU to the prime plane, and the additional exp, or divinity stored within the 14 nobles by the fallen god, Jack had stockpiled nearly 40 CP, of which 10CP he used to return to the banks of each of his players.

This purging he had done for the nobles of Cayden was rather profitable.

94