Legendary Equipment
958 5 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back in the battlefield, Alice remained in a dazed state for a while longer until someone gathered up the courage to approach her.

This instantly caused many reactions within Alice, the strongest of which was hostility. However, no aura was released by her this time, nor did she directly attack the one who approached her.

Instead, she just glared at him with such intensity that he stopped completely in his tracks, scared that she would attack him. The red eyes that were still holding lingering tears looked not like that of a predator, but that of a prey who had given up on life, and was prepared to fight to the death. Such a beast was far more dangerous than a predator only hunting for food.

However, Alice turned away and spoke softly.

"We need to leave. They should have noticed a deity's descent and should be rushing here."

With this much, Alice stood up and dusted off her clothes and began walking once more. A lonely figure walking a midst the dark trees of the night.

The other soldiers took a little longer, but soon understood what Alice was talking about and began moving once more. Their current positioning should have been revealed to the enemies who were following them.

Back in the Southern Continent, Heron was getting increasingly frustrated. He simply could not think of which occupation to choose. The reason being, eh wasn't sure which one would be better for him.

"Ack! I give up!!!"

With that, he randomly pointed at one of the three options with his eyes closed.

===========

You have chosen Priest as your class. Modifications to the body will now commence. You will lose consciousness during this period.

Time remaining: 59 min 59 seconds

===========

While Heron was busy losing consciousness, Mason was finally done with his part of the job, and now he had finally received his long-awaited reward for the series of quests that brought him to the capital of Bard, Ferdin, meet the greatest blacksmith in Bard, and save his life. In this process, he had even saved some other side-character's lives like the king of Bard, Alexander, Duke Desmon and Don.

"I present, although not remotely close to my finest works, it is still incredible, a prosthetic leg with some rather useful tricks."

Campbell finally lifted the red cloth symbolising Ares, and revealed an exquisitely crafted metal leg. With its all black shiny exterior, and stylish looks, one might mistake this for a piece of legendary equipment.

However, upon analysing it, Mason's bright expression soured slightly.

==========

Unique Equipment- Nameless

A good-looking piece of metal with some hidden features that could prove useful for someone of high society, and completely useless for true survival purposes. A rather okay-ish build by the greatest blacksmith in Bard.

Rank- Unique

Quality- A+

Durability- 60/60

Additional effects- None

Note- This is too useless to be used as is. The Gd of systems is dissatisfied with this and therefore gives you the option to use exp to buy an 'Equipment randomiser'. This item will randomly improve the equipment of choice, and costs 3000 exp. Note, a loan has been offered to fill in the cost of purchase.

===========

Mason read through the description as his face soured even more, leaving the people in the room slightly awkward. Not only Alexander the king of Bard, but also Tamal, Wint, Don, Desmon, and the nameless Pope of Ares, all knew that this leg was incredibly sub-par for Campbell's prowess in blacksmithing and metallurgy. However, the problem lied with the facilities within the church.

Ares was not the god of blacksmithing, and so the church, especially the main headquarters kept barely any such tools, resulting in this mess of an equipment. Even Campbell himself was rather irritated by this lack of equipment, mumbling about it while waiting for Mason's reaction.

However, Mason suddenly yelled, startling everyone.

"Damnit! Fine! I will take on the loan! Just make this piece of chit into something good please!"

Suddenly, blue divine radiance emanated from Mason's eyes and engulfed the leg completely and shining for nearly 2 minutes more before retracting into Mason's eyes and disappearing.

Since Ares had signed the alliance with Jack, the two could use more authority within each other's territories.

Once Jack's divinity retracted, all the people present revealed utterly shocked expressions.

The leg had completely transformed. Turning from all black to white with streaks of varied shades of blue, glowing with divinity within. The structure had also changed, now leaning more towards an elegant look with more curves than straight lines.

===========

Legendary Equipment- Grace

An incredible piece of equipment crafted by the best craftsman in Bard and improved personally by the god of systems. The improvements include removal of useless features, and addition of useful features.

Rank- Legendary

Quality- S-

Durability- 200/200

Additional effects-

1.    Self-repairing: This item regenerates Durability over time. As long as a single shard of this item remains with the user, it can regenerate given time and mana.

2.    Soul Bound: This item is soul bound to Beta-player Mason and cannot be stolen or borrowed by others

3.    Mana-Efficiency I: This item increases the user's mana efficiency, reducing the cost of all spells by half and casting time by 10%

4.    This item has additional effects unknown to even the god of systems

Note: Huh… it seems the randomiser worked better than expected. So much so that it had effects out of my domain of understanding. Anyway, enjoy this gift, and make sure to survive. Yours truly, God of Systems.

============

Although he was initially angry at the debt he had accumulated once more, Mason's jaw dropped wide open as his eyes were almost bulging out of their sockets as he and those capable of doing so, read the description of the item.

The only one other than Jack's players capable of understanding the workings of this item, the nameless pope and Campbell were also shocked. Campbell was utterly shocked at how the god of systems utterly discarded almost all his hidden features, and also at the incredible new features. Some of which even a god himself could not read, forget a mortal dwarf like himself.

However, the pope was just shocked at something different.

'He truly is a chosen one.' Thought the pope as he remembered his lord's oracle.

[Support the chosen on of the God of Systems until he no longer needs it. Also, make sure to completely destroy all of RedForce and their related nobles. Not one must remain alive.]

In another corner of the Central continent, SPU stood up from his daily lessons with the two princes and spoke.

"The lord had given me order. I am required to complete this task. We shall continue lessons after dinner. Go now little ones, I have been summoned."

With those words, SPU vanished from his place, leaving two slightly confused children in the room.

"The God of systems must have given uncle Espeeu a mission."

"That must be the case."

Nodding, the two children decided to follow their uncle's wishes and called for dinner.

48