Main Storyline Quest
1.9k 7 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days passed, and Alice's group was only about a day from the nearest friendly camp. However, there were already signs of the enemy approaching from behind. Judging by the camp fires they lit, the enemy would catch up to them in about half a day.

To solve this, Alice, and her superiors came to a decision. They would travel in a straight line for a few hours, before slitting up completely, rushing off in random direction to reduce the chances of the enemy catching them. This way, the enemy would also have to split up to search for them, which would make confrontations easier. If the enemy did not split up, then barely a handful of people would be sacrificed based on luck, so that the rest of the people could escape.

After explaining the entire plan to the soldiers, Alice turned away from the sucken expressions of the soldiers. Since she was taking the leading role in the escape, she needed to eb the one to bear the hatred of the soldiers for making such a decision.

"Move out!"

The escaping soldiers began moving once more, and a few hours later, the mostly healed soldiers split up from a large and conspicuous group to scattered grains of sand in a forest of leaves, nearly impossible to find normally.

While everyone ran in all directions for about an hour before turning to the north and all heading towards the friendly base, one person stayed behind. This person had also run in a random direction for an hour, but had stopped there. This person was Alice.

'This… Is this how I wish to be remembered? The coward that ran away from her home, from her kingdom, from her continent, and nor from the enemy who was responsible for the deaths of her family?'

'NO! I must kill them! I must kill them all!'

=============

Main Storyline Quest- Revenge

The flames of revenge burn from deep within your soul. Having had everything in life taken from you, you feel insignificant. Unable to stop the tides of fate, you feel helpless. However, you never let go of the sparks of revenge that lingered within you. The time has come for those sparks to ignite into a blazing inferno that will take your enemy by storm.

Task: Destroy Roland, and kill the king and his immediate family.

Reward:  Your brother Desmon

Note: Although you wish to kill all of your enemies, they are far too strong as of now. A suggestion would be to escape for now and build up your strength.

=============

Alice skipped through everything and glued her eyes to the reward.

'M- M- My brother…'

Her angry expression turned dazed and turbid for a while longer as her entire world was toppled upside down.

'So, the god of systems could revive people as well…'

This one statement explained everything, and her eyes returned to normality, before turning red once more, this time with anger, hatred, and most importantly, eagerness and longing for what had once been taken away from her.

'For my brother, I will kill all those Rolandians! I swear in the name of my late father Leonard Bard!'

Completely ignoring the note at the end of the quest notification, Alice turned around and sprinted only for another notification to pop up.

=============

Although you wish to kill all of your enemies, they are far too strong as of now. A suggestion would be to escape for now and build up your strength.

=============

=============

Although you wish to kill all of your enemies, they are far too strong as of now. A suggestion would be to escape for now and build up your strength.

=============

=============

Although you wish to kill all of your enemies, they are far too strong as of now. A suggestion would be to escape for now and build up your strength.

=============

After almost completely blocking her vision, Alice finally decided that it was better to not ignore the God of systems, since he was a god after all. But how could she ignore the enemies charging towards her? How could she ignore the enemies directly responsible to taking way her friends?

=============

Tch! Go ahead then. But make sure you pick them off one at a time, and never go anywhere near the two strong ones in their group. They will instantly kill you off with no resistance from you. The rest is up to you.

~God of Systems

=============

With the plan in mind, Alice set off to kill Rolandians just like she had in the previous battlefield.

Announcement

Mass Release ends here,,. Hope you guys enjoy!!!

57