Let the Hunt begin
1.8k 7 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Karlos was having dreams in his own mind, Alice was finally reaching her target.

Being Lieutenant Alice, the leader of her very own battalion, Alice she had been given a mission. And that was to penetrate enemy lines and cause as much damage as possible without having many casualties herself.

Since she herself was a lot more skilled at combat that strategy, and even more at noble etiquette which would be of little use to her, she was trying to come up with a plan to complete her mission.

For this reason, she had called over all the squad captains, and they were all discussing on tactics.

Suddenly, a word along with its description, and a signing off at the end saying

[You welcome, God of Systems] popped up inside her head. Reading through it, she truly felt thankful to the god of Systems for this, and for the first time in the entire meeting, spoke up.

"Guerrilla Warfare."

All the gazes turned from the arguments they were having on  tactics turned towards their normally silent Lieutenant.

"I have decided. The one who causes the most damage while suffering the least casualties will become my second in command, a vice-lieutenant."

"Also, to help you out, let me give you some advice. Use Guerrilla Warfare. What is it? Simple. It is a form of war where you give up on things like valour, bravery, and the likes, and focus solely on acting like a coward. Poisoning the enemy's water, burning food, directly killing them while they are travelling. All of these are part of this type of warfare. The more creative you are, the more kills you can get. However, remember, I have people within and without your squads to keep the kill count, and fatalities on your side as well. No need to try and lie. Also, at the end of this mission, you will all discuss the tactics you used with each other. Remember, do not die, and if you are bound to die anyway, still do not die. Kill all the enemies, or run away, just return alive."

With those words, she sent off all the captains and waited for a few hours before calling her informants. These were a group of 40 soldiers she had coaxed into becoming her informants, which also included those from her previous squad.

"Maintain kill counts for each squad. Maintain records of conflicts between and within squads. Help them out if you can in times of need without putting your life on the line. Remember, do not die. And remember, you families are waiting for you back at home. The families of others are also waiting at home. Try to bring back as many alive, rather than sacrificing yourself to take revenge on a few dead people."

With that, all of them left silently in the dead of night within the temporary camp they had created.

The next morning, Alice saw off her entire battalion to battle after hammering all the different enemy camps, friendly camps, and escape routes into every single soldier.

After every one of them had left, she went back into the camp, took her spear and twin daggers, some food and other essentials, and also ran into the wilderness between their temporary camp which was now completely empty, and the enemies.

While running swiftly with light steps, Alice mumbled extremely softly,

"Let the hunt begin…"

READ MY NEW NOVEL!!!!!!!!

https://www.webnovel.com/book/the-epoch-of-magic_19306807006106705

I SAID READ IT!^^^^^^^

 

Announcement
End of Mass release for now

I will return soon with more chapters

27