To Frypan Mountain!
2k 12 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"W-What just happened," Raiden said hesitantly. He was just about to step in and send Yamcha back to his hideout with a ki blast when the bandit suddenly just ran away.

"I don't know but I'm hungry," said Goku his stomach letting out a growl of agreement.

"Hey who was that, he was kinda hot!," Bulma exclaimed finally fully awake.

"O nothing just some weakling that tired to rob and kill us," Raiden snapped slightly annoyed at her description of Yamcha.

"O-o well, I guess he wasn't that hot then," Bulma stammered.

"Just forget about him let's eat, I'm way better looking than him anyway," Raiden said as he pulled out some food and a mat from a capsule.

Bulma raised a quick eyebrow at him but still sat down and started to eat with him and Goku.

"Can we just fly to frypan mountain? It'll be a much faster journey and we won't have to deal with thieves on the way," Raiden asked Bulma as they ate.

"No way I already said I didn't want to fly again, it's way too scary," Bulma said angrily.

"Who said I was giving you a choice? Either you agree and I carry you gently and fly there slowly, or you disagree and I grab you and we fly there," Raiden said with a smirk on his face.

"Y-you wouldn't"

"Are you sure you want to see what happens? Just wait till we finish eating and you'll be in the air whether you want to or not"

"Goku will protect me!" Bulma said looking at the little saying expectantly.

"Nope I wanna fly on the nimbus," Goku responded not looking up from his food.

Bulma just hung her head down in acceptance and continued to eat her food slowly as if to delay the inevitable.

Finally, the trio finished their meal and Raiden put everything back inside his capsule.

"Ready?" he asked Bulma and she nodded and glared at him at the same time. She held her arms out and he quickly scooped her up in a princess carry and levitated into the air.

This time Raiden flew a lot slower than he had when they were running away from Master Roshi, but still, it was 100s of times faster than walking.

Raiden felt Bulma's grip on his become tighter as they flew through the sky and quickly tried to get rid of the thoughts that were appearing in his head.

luckily or unluckily, Raiden wasn't even sure anymore, his thoughts were interrupted by the rather overwhelming sight of frypan mountain. From above the whole mountain looked to be on fire with a giant castle in middle.

The group flew down in front of the mountain and Raiden put Bulma down on the floor, although a little reluctantly he had to admit. It did feel good holding her in his arms.

Raiden also sensed a rather high ki close by and guessed that it must be the famous Ox King of Frypan mountain.

Raiden turned to Bulma and asked, "Well any ideas where the Dragonball is?"

Bulma quickly took out her Radar and checked the location of the ball," It looks like it's in the castle in the middle of the fire," giving Goku the radar she asked, " You think you can go and get it?"

"I'll be back in a sec," Goku said as he zoomed towards the top of the mountain and tried to get inside the inferno.

"It's no good, it's way too hot," Goku shouted down.

Raiden nodded as he felt out the ki of the Ox king that coming close to them.

He turned and saw that the giant of a man had thrown a huge ax towards them, but it was just a warning shot, he didn't really try to hit them.

"Who are you and what are you doing here," the giant grunted. "You aren't here to steal my treasure are you?" he added suspiciously.

"N-No of course not, we wouldn't dare," Bulma stuttered in fear.

Just then Goku flew down from his failed attempt to fly through the inferno of frypan mountain and looked at the Ox king curiously.

"You are who?" He asked.

"W-what where did you get that cloud kid. Only one person should process it?" The Ox king asked in shock.

"Huh, o I got it from this really old man who called himself the turtle hermit," Goku replied.

"YOU ACTUALLY KNOW MUTEN ROSHI SAMA?? Do you know where he is living right now?

"We know where he lives right?" Goku asked looking towards Bulma and Raiden.

"Yea he should live just off the coast of where we dropped turtle off, it didn't take turtle that long to bring him to us," Raiden answered with a nod.

"THAT'S AMAZING! I can finally return to my home! My castle," The Ox king roared happily grabbing Goku in a massive hug. "Hmm what's this, how did you get this staff," asked the Ox king looking at the pole on Goku's back.

"O this I got it from my grandpa, Son Gohan," Goku answered.

"O your Gohan's grandson," The Ox king exclaimed in surprise.

"You knew my grandpa?" Goku asked in surprise.

"Of course I do! I was master Roshi's second disciple, Gohan was number one! We trained together," He said happily. "But this isn't the time to mess around. Now that I know where master Roshi lives I have a request for you. I heard that Master Roshi has a magical fan that can quell the flames on frypan mountain. With the flying nimbus you can get it in no time!" asked the Ox king.

"Sure! But in exchange can you give us the dragon ball you have?" requested Goku showing him one of the dragon balls.

"Of course if that's all you want! Also if you see my daughter along the way can you please pick her up for me. I also sent her to search for master Roshi. She looks like this," said the Ox king taking out a picture of Chi-Chi.

"Sure I'll pick her up along the way," said Goku as he flew off on the Flying Nimbus.

Raiden watched him fly away and got the feeling a massive misunderstanding was about to occur, but he wasn't sure what.

59