Master Roshi’s Kamehameha Wave
3.2k 18 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raiden chatted with Bulma as they waited for Goku to come back with Master Roshi and the magical fan. The Ox king just paced back and forth nervously, occasionally looking sadly at his castle.

"So what was your original wish with the dragon balls, you said it wasn't that important?" Raiden said thinking back to his first conversation with Bulma.

Bulma blushed slightly," Why're you so interested now? You didn't really care before," she said trying to dodge the question.

"Why so defensive. It wasn't something naughty, was it," Raiden said with a smirk.

"I'M naughty? Who is the one who peeked at me the first time we met," Bulma teased.

Raiden remembering the memory couldn't help but drop his gaze to Bulma's nicely developing rack.

"My eyes are up here buddy," Bulma said with a smirk on her face.

Raiden not where he got the confidence said, "Sorry but your eyes weren't really the first thing I noticed when we met."

"O yea and what was the first thing you noticed," Bulma said with a frown on her face.

Raiden smiled, "Your Hair."

Bulma quickly broke into a smile, but before she could respond a gust of wind interrupted them.

Goku zoomed towards the three on his Nimbus and Raiden noticed that he had an extra passenger on board with him.

"Did you find the fan," the Ox king asked impatiently.

"Nope master Roshi said that he lost it," Goku replied jumping down from the cloud.

"O no, now I'll never get to see my castle again," the Ox king wailed as his daughter went to comfort him.

"Don't worry master Roshi said he would come and put out the fire himself. Look he's almost here," Goku said pointing to a turtle spinning through the sky and coming straight towards them.

The turtle landed surprisingly easily on the ground considering how fast it was spinning. But the couldn't be said for Master Roshi. He hobbled off the turtle holding his head in his hands but fortunately, he recovered quickly, taking a few deep breaths.

"So that's the inferno of frypan mountain, it's quite a sight," Roshi mused looking at the mountain. He turned to face his old disciple, " Come here you brat. I haven't been hearing good things about you recently. Apparently you have killed a number of people as you gathered your treasure," he scolded.

The Ox king quickly got down to his knees in front of Master Roshi and started Groveling. "Please forgive me, master. I swear I won't ever do it again. In fact, if you can put out the fire I promise to get rid of all the treasure."

"Well don't do that, it would be a waste of good treasure, you could just give it to me," Master Roshi said with a chuckle while the other people watching cursed the immoral old man. " Anyway you should be able to put out a fire this size by yourself, I thought I taught you better."

Master Roshi looked away from the fire and gestured towards Goku. Raiden watched as they spoke in hushed voices and wondered what they were talking about. They also called Bulma over and whatever Goku said made her mad enough to clobber him on the head, but eventually, it looked like they came to an agreement.

"Alright, I guess I could put out the fire for you," Master Roshi said with a disgusting grin on his face.

"Really that would be wonderful," the Ox king yelled out in happiness.

Raiden watched as Master Roshi faced towards the mountain and took off his top. His skinny frame ballooned to a giant muscular figure as he started gather ki in his hands for the Kamehameha.

Raiden sensed the amount of ki he was gathered and immediately know the old master was overdoing.

He had to act quickly before the old man took out the whole mountain, and possibly the Dragonball with his attack.

Just as Master Roshi was about to fire his attack Raiden flashed forward and took his legs out under him. Master Roshi fell onto his back from the unexpected attack and shot the blast into the air instead of the mountain.

"What're you doing you brat," The ox king roared as Raiden quickly dodged the giant fist that was coming towards him.

"Calm down, calm down. While the master's attack would have put out the fire, it would have taken your mountain and castle with it. Just ask master Roshi," he explained.

The Ox king looked at his master whose face had gone slightly red at being called out.

"Well I guess I did go a little overboard," Master Roshi said embarrassed.

"Well can't you just do it again but with enough energy to put out the fire but not harm the castle." The Ox king asked his master.

"I'm afraid not. If I use too little energy it wouldn't put out the fire and if I use too much then I'm afraid the castle would go with the fire," Master Roshi explained.

"So I'm never going to be able to go back inside my home," the Ox king muttered sadly.

Raiden stepped up next to the Ox-King with a smirk on his face, "Actually I think I could help you with that."

64