2. Failed Project
2.4k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes, like I know who you are. For me, no one of you is one of the biggest shareholders in the game Yggdrasil, Hamura Kisuke and you must be Lylia's wife" Suzuki said with a smile, because he could vaguely see one of his wishes given by Tet.

"Yes, you really are Suzuki-kun, but that doesn't matter right now. Due to this accident that made your condition like this, we are willing to take full responsibility. We will give you $10 million as well as 10% of Yggdrasil's shares including the future Yggdrasil II" explained Hamura.

"Previously I had a question for you including the doctors here, how long will I be able to recover? And can I still play the YGGDRASIL Game?" Asked Suzuki.

"You need one month to fully recover. And yes, you can still play it, because there is no damage to your spine and brain. But you have to wait for four days before playing it because you just woke up and have to stabilize your body first" said one doctor.

"You take it easy Suzuki-kun, YGGDRASIL has a special device for people with disabilities," Hamura said, but a very hard pinch was given by the woman beside him as he glared at him.

The man realized, because Suzuki had just become a person with a disability, and they were the reason for Suzuki's condition like this.

"Ahh .. I'm sorry Suzuki-kun" Hamura looked down sadly.

"It's okay, and neither am I interested in $10 million or your shares. But I have another request."

"You don't need to hesitate Suzuki-kun, just say what you want. We will do our best to fulfill your request!" Said Lylia firmly.

"It's actually quite simple, especially for the two of you. You know that I really like the YGGDRASIL Game. So I want to make a perfect, best, and strongest game character. And also I want to respect my Guild base, the point is I want to end the YGGDRASIL game perfectly and according to my wishes"

"This is a very easy thing, especially since the YGGDRASIL Game will end in two months, so you can take the Money and Shares along with your requests regarding the YGGDRASIL Game." Hamura said.

"Honestly, I don't want it, maybe you can also give it to those who need it more."

"Ahh yes, I almost forgot, until now we also can't contact your family as well .. "

Before Hamura could continue with his words, Suzuki immediately said "Ahh put it this way, I want you to grant my previous wish and let me play quietly until YGGDRASIL ends in two months, after which we can talk about this again."

After chatting for a while, finally, they all left. At this moment in the room only Suzuki Satoru was smiling alone, and he was smiling not without reason. Because he is now convinced that the Pair is one of the wishes that Tet gave him.


It doesn't feel like a week has passed, of course at this point Suzuki is still in the hospital, he also plans to stay here until YGGDRASIL ends. He was now ready to enter YGGDRASIL, he didn't try it earlier because doctors thought it was better to postpone it for three days, so he had to postpone it.

Unlike Helem VR in general, the YGGDRASIL Game kit that Hamura gave to Suzuki was a special design made for Suzuki. This VR device is also equipped with a cabin that functions to control the health of his body. Suzuki was also given injections of the best quality nanomachine which made his brain work better.

With the help of the nurse, Suzuki installed the Neural Port at the back of his neck and then he lay down in the cabin.

A few moments later several Virtual screens appeared in his line of sight, showing the information flowing to the processor inside his brain. After entering the YGGDRASIL Game, Suzuki saw the message that had entered his personal message. After seeing the contents of the message, Suzuki felt a little annoyed and could only smile wryly.

[Hello, Tet here!! I hope you enjoy your life .. Ehmm I mean are you okay?? I hope you get better soon. Oh yeah for your first wish I made you born as Suzuki Satoru so that you can become your real game character. And for your second wish I make you rich, even though you cannot enjoy the riches. Tehee .. but on the bright side, you have free access to do whatever you like in YGGDRASIL Games. You understand what I mean, right? Oh yeah, for your third wish it will be a surprise, you will see it when the YGGDRASIL Game ends.

PS: I'm not the cause of your accident, even though you were very annoying but I'm not that cruel, so don't blame me. Tehee ..]

At the moment Momonga was in the throne room, he looked around the surroundings and he felt ... normal, even though this was the first time he had used a VR game with this level of reality, but it didn't become too extraordinary because he had recalled the previous 'Suzuki Satoru'. Maybe when Nazarick became the real thing then its beauty would be seen, yes maybe.

A few moments later a call came in, he saw that the one calling him was GM because it could be seen from his ID that was different from ordinary players. The previous day Hamura had informed Suzuki that he had made a deal with GM and Developers to help Suzuki and would meet today inside YGGDRASIL.

"Hello Momonga-san ... I am one of the GMs who will help you to renew your character and also Nazarick. I will send you an invitation, you just need to accept it and you will automatically be transferred to the GM Room with us"

Suzuki/Momonga also accepted the invitation, and at that time his body was teleported to the special GM and Developer room. When Momonga arrived in the room he saw a round table surrounded by 10 people who were GMs and developers, they were all sitting discussing, and the eleventh chair which was the main seat (because it looked bigger and different) seemed to be provided for him.

When Momonga arrived, the room that was originally busy immediately fell silent, but a few moments later their voices came back even louder, they all seemed to be welcoming Momonga very happily.

"Welcome, Momonga-san !! We've all been waiting for your arrival ... Ohh I almost forgot, my name is xxx and over there is ... "

After a brief introduction, they immediately started to discuss the topic.

"Before that we all want to thank you Momonga-san, because of you we all get extra income and that too the pay is very high. As you know that YGGDRASIL will end soon, and this will also impact our income, since the last three years our salary has been very low, maybe the equivalent of ordinary office workers, and the possibility of our income will return to normal when Game Yggdrasil II opens"

"A few days earlier our boss Hamura-sama asked us to help his relative who is also a shareholder in the Yggdrasil Game Company, besides that each of us has been paid the equivalent of 5 years of our salary !! Thank you Momonga-san, no .. Momonga-sama, we did not know that you who are the Leader of the Guild Ainz Ooal Gown are a shareholder. And also ..."

"Ok enough, you don't need to thank me, it is only natural for you to get a high fee, after all my wishes are not simple. Okay, let's sit down and discuss ... " Momonga said as he calmed them down.

'Hmm, it looks like Hamura-san has given the shares to me, or he hasn't but he deliberately told the GMs that I was a shareholder so they could work more seriously. Yes, whatever it is I don't really think about it '

"Alright guys, the purpose of all of you being here is to help me achieve all my wishes in Yggdrasil until the server closes. And your first task is to create a perfect character for me. Do you have any ideas?" Momonga asked.

After they discussed for a while, one of them said loudly.

"Yes, I remember!! We can use that character!! "

"What character do you mean?? Can you be clearer??" Ask the other GMs.

"The World Aggressor!! Do you guys remember??"

"Yes I remember now, but ... isn't it the fault of the failed project ??"

"Of course it failed because we didn't have proper support, but now we have Hamura-sama and Momonga-sama who will support us."

"That's right, we can finish that character and give it to Momonga-sama."

Momonga was silent while listening to their discussion and had no intention of interfering, after they all calmed down Momonga finally spoke.

"Alright Guys. You better tell me everything from the start, I barely understand what you all are talking about"

Then one of the developers stood up and started explaining everything to Momonga.

The longer he listened, Momonga grew more surprised, because he did not expect that there would be a plan to create such a character in YGGDRASIL.

33