3.
2.1k 2 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The World Aggressor is a special character to end the Yggdrasil Game in the Yggdrasil Event: End Game, this character includes the Heteromorphic Race which is a combination of three different Race Peaks, namely Seraphim (Angel), Demon King (Demon) and Dragon King (Dragon). This character is used with the aim of ending and destroying the entire YGGDRASIL realm, this character is specially designed to be invincible, irresistible, inevitable, has no weaknesses, is immune to all kinds of physical and magical damage, even all World Items have no effect on the character.

But the developers did not complete this character, there are two big reasons why the creation of this character has been postponed, the first is the players since 5 years ago the YGGDRASIL game has experienced a very significant decline in players and to date only less than a thousand people remain online, and even then it continues to decline. It was therefore pointless to continue with the End Game Project as there were only a few players left in YGGDRASIL.

And the second reason which is also the main reason why the developers don't finish this character is because this character has a big bug that even the developers can't solve the bug until now. Several years ago the developers decided to try out the character and put it in YGGDRASIL, and at that time YGGDRASIL servers all over the world were down for a few minutes and three of the nine worlds were not accessible to the players. Even so, there were almost no complaints from the players, because it seemed that the players didn't really care anymore about the YGGDRASIL and the number of players at that time wasn't too much either.

After hearing all the explanations from the developers, Momonga finally understood, this character was really suitable for ending YGGDRASIL because no player could beat him.

"Is this character really unusable? Honestly, I really wanted this character" said Momonga.

"Forgive us Momonga-sama, maybe we can remake a character that looks like that, but if you want to use this character then it can't be, um, Unless ..."

"Except what?" Momonga asked with a hint of anticipation.

"Unless we put a limit on the character, it's just that there is a big weakness if we limit the strength of that character." Said one developer.

"Hey we can't do that, isn't that the same as that character being useless?"

"That's right, Momonga-sama wants a strong character, not a useless character."

"..."

"..."

The developers and GMs discussed each other again.

"Alright guys, can you guys explain to me why that character is useless if it has boundaries?" asked Momonga.

"Ahem .. so this is Momonga-sama. The World Aggressor is a character that we created together, because we want the perfect creature to end the Yggdrasil Game, many designs are very complicated in making these Characters, so we can't limit some of the strengths of these Characters, we can only limit the overall strength of these Characters so that there is no Crash in the YGGDRASIL Game system. "

"In other words… you can use this character, but… you can't use this character to fight because this character's entire power is limited, even you can't cast even the lowest tier magic"

"This character's Body Strength is only equal to Npc LV 20, in other words this character will become very weak. This is the only way if you want to use this character in YGGDRASIL safely without a system crash. "

"Hmm ..." Momonga stroked his chin in contemplation.

At this time the room was very quiet and everyone didn't dare to disturb the thinking Momonga.

"I don't plan on fighting anymore, I just want to enjoy YGGDRASIL's End with all the things I want. So I don't care if I can't use this character's power until YGGDRASIL ends. But ... can you make this Limit only last until YGGDRASIL ends? So after the YGGDRASIL Server is shut down, the strength of this character will return. Can you do it?" asked Momonga.

"Anoo .. why do you want to do that Momonga-sama? Isn't it a pointless thing to open those Character restrictions after the Server has been shut down? Because you can't use that character. If YGGDRASIL is over," said one developer.

"I just want to do it, can you?" asked Momonga.

"Of course you can Momonga-sama, we can also add a background story to the character, like ... The World Aggressor is cursed by the will of the Yggdrasil world so that all of his powers are sealed and the seal will disappear when Yggdrasil is destroyed or the server closes." Said one developer.

"Wait, if The World Aggressor gets a curse wouldn't that make that character imperfect?" asked another developer.

"Uhh you're right, then this is the only curse this Character has ever experienced, and after that there won't be a curse that can affect this character even if it gets the same or higher curse"

"Wait a minute, if Momonga-sama doesn't mind if this character is restricted until YGGDRASIL ends, can't we add an infinite variety of powers and skills? After all, the system won't crash if the character's powers remain sealed. Right?"

"Shit! It is true! We can freely add anything to this character without fear of anything"

"..."

"..."

And the discussion between the developers and GMs continues. After Momonga gave the developers input, he returned to Nazarick.


<In the Throne room>

'There's still less than two months left before the server shutdown, I have to do what I need to do immediately.' Thought Momonga.

The first thing he did was visit all the NPCs in Nazarick, he wanted to make all the detailed arrangements of the NPCs what he wanted. And sure enough, many NPCs had the weakness of 'Losing Control' like Shalltear's Blood Frenzy, although in YGGDRASIL it had no effect, but in the new world Blood Frenzy was also a fatal weakness. so he planned to eliminate all the weaknesses of the NPCs. Not only that, Momonga also made all the NPCs residing in Nazarick truly loyal to him, even if one day if they met their 'Creator', the loyalty of all the NPCs would remain with Momonga.

Momonga did all this so that he could live in peace in Nazarick without any worries about betrayal. Besides that, it seems like Momonga's sad past in his previous life (Before dying and meeting Tet) was related to betrayal, maybe this is the reason why Momonga hates the word traitor so much.

After all, if you found a way to eliminate any possibility of betrayal happening and you didn't use it, wouldn't that be an idiot? It's not about the loyalty complex, umm, but maybe. But this is a natural thing that any sane person, especially a ruler, would do. Can you imagine when you are sleeping but suddenly someone who is very close to you and always loyal to you suddenly kills you? How did you feel when that happened? Ok, maybe in the future there won't be any NPCs who can defeat Momonga, but no matter how small and weak, traitors must be eliminated. The traitor is like Cancer, at first you didn't notice his presence, but when you realize that, your age can be calculated, your body is helpless and you will pay dearly for the treatment.

---------------------

It didn't feel like there were only two days left before the YGGDRASIL server ended. Time flows like water, it will not be felt if you enjoy it. Many things have been done by Momonga, one of which is to modify all the NPCs in Yggdrasil (except Pop NPC / Respawn Npc), with the infinite backup of crystals data given by GM, Momonga can create or modify all kinds of things he wants.

Momonga had made all the devils in Nazarick have the skills to hide their demonic powers, so that no one could tell that they were devils. Only momonga have a way of knowing they are demons.

Momonga had also made Entoma have a body like the other Pleiades comrades, it would be troublesome if she only had an insect body.

And also mare, she's really a girl now, Momonga doesn't want to see confusing things like a girl's personality but he's a boy.

Ohh and also do you remember Brain-Eater Neuronist Painkill? One of the five worst, She is a special intelligence investigator in charge of torturing prisoners. Momonga has modified every inch of her body and appearance, now she looks like a very beautiful angel wearing a sexy white outfit, with curves that are very hot. Despite the many changes in his appearance, her abilities were not reduced. Momonga wondered how someone would be tormented by a figure like this?

In addition, none of the female NPCs in Nazarick had bodies that looked like they were under 18 years of age, of course this had to be done by Momonga in order for them to be more 'useful'.

Not only had Momonga changed the appearance of the NPCs, but their abilities had been added as well. Also, all NPCs didn't have a Level limit anymore, so NPCs who had Level 100 could still increase their strength and Level in the new world. Of course, Momonga had items to increase their level, but Momonga decided that for now he would not change the level of the existing NPCs.

<Ding!>

An incoming message tone sounds. When Momonga saw the message it turned out to be from one of the developers.

[Hello momonga-sama, we have accomplished everything you wanted, especially regarding the characters of The World Aggressor. You can see the statistics below. We hope you like him Momonga-sama]

When Momonga saw him he was so shocked that he fell silent for a moment.

'Aren't all these statistics against Logic? Of course this is possible if it's still in YGGDRASIL, but if I were in the new world would all these stats stay the same?' Thought Momonga.

44