6. Meh…
2k 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Momonga, who was currently sitting on his throne, began to calm down, his breathing had returned to normal and all of his wounds had recovered in an instant. But spots of fresh blood still covered Momonga's body and his clothes had lots of rips everywhere.

Then Momonga slightly waved his hand and at that moment his clothes returned to their original clean and beautiful appearance, the bloodstains on his clothes had disappeared.

No half-hearted, the magic used by Momonga is a skill from one of the World Items which has now become one of Momonga's Skills, 'Reversing Fate'. At first glance this skill looks like Reversing time, but Reversing Fate is much more powerful. This skill can be used in an area, person or object.

The ability of 'Reversing Fate' is being able to Resurrect Players who died because of World Item Longinus or other items that can prevent players from being revived without penalties, can repair all kinds of damaged or cursed items, can remove all kinds of Debuff, and the most amazing of skills, It is able to restore the destroyed Guild to its original state and can return items stolen by someone or return all items stolen from the Guild Treasury or from a certain place.

At the same time the person who steals an item from someone or from the treasury will lose the item that was stolen, and if the stolen item has been sold or used, then the player who stole it will be pinalty, then the stolen item will still return to the holder of a 'Reversing Fate'.

Of course Momonga had reasons to use this Ability now, one of which was to try his magic and the other reasons will be explained later.

"You guys can come back, I'm fine" said Momonga as he raised his hand to the Floor Guardians who had come over to him.

"Momonga-sama, I'm sorry for my indiscretion, but can we know what really happened?" Albedo asked.

Even though she knew that her Lord had saved all of Nazarick, but she was very curious about what had actually happened, especially when she was worried about her Lord's condition even though it looked better now.

"Before that I wanted to tell all of you, from now on ..." After saying that Momonga looked at the flags hanging on both sides of the Throne Room, at the same time all the Flags that had the logos and the names of the 41 Supreme Beings were burned to the ground by black flames.

"From now on my name is Ainz Ooal Gown, please let me know if anyone has any objections" said Momonga or Ainz.

[A / N: Ok Ok I decided to stay like Cannon and use the name Ainz because I like that name ... Mwehehe ,,,,]

"You can call me Ainz, and for Albedo's previous question ..."

"As I said last time, YGGDRASIL is over and all the explosions you heard before… I'm sure you all know, The entire YGGDRASIL Realm exploded and was destroyed to nothing. In the future maybe YGGDRASIL will just be born, but we can't go back there anymore"

"At that time, the Curse of the YGGDRASIL World Will that was within me weakened so that I could escape the fate that bound me to remain in YGGDRASIL and be destroyed within it. That's why I decided to take all of Nazarick to the New World, because at that time the curse on me hadn't completely disappeared causing an attack on me that I couldn't fight, but you can rest easy now that the curse has completely disappeared."

"Are there any survivors from YGGDRASIL besides us, Ainz-sama??" At this point Demiurge asked, he was forced to throw away his politeness and interrupt Albedo's question because he was afraid of an attack on Nazarick.

"There is no! no one can survive YGGDRASIL's destruction on their own, except for me, unless… someone, something or YGGDRASIL's own Will moved them," Ainz replied.

"Hmm ... that means there is a possibility that there is a strong enemy out there."  Demiurge said as he raised his glasses.

"Of course Demiurge, there are still many people who are stronger than the rest of us in this entire universe, there is a universe filled with monsters and strong humans who can even destroy planets with their fingers, there is a world where if someone eats a certain fruit they will immediately have strong power, there is a world filled with ninja with various abilities, of course there are also many weaker worlds that contain ordinary people," Ainz said.

When Demiurge heard that there was a world filled with Ninja, he immediately remembered one of the 41 Supreme Beings "Nishikienrai" who was a very strong Ninja, and there was a possibility that in that world a Ninja as strong as "Nishikienrai" or maybe even stronger.

And when Demiurge heard that there was someone who could destroy a Planet with one finger he immediately worried about his Lord, Ainz-sama. He wasn't underestimating Ainz's strength but it was only natural that he would be worried about knowing that there was someone out there who possessed such strength, after all, none of the NPCs in Nazarick were even close to that level.

"Ainz-sama, if I could tell, what kind of world are we in now?" Demiurge asked.

"I don't know either, that's why I want Demiurge to form an intelligence division and you can also ask the other Guardians to help you," Ainz said, although he knew that this was a New World like the Cannon and could even find out for himself even faster, but he also had to give his subordinates a task, otherwise what was the point of having subordinates.

"Yes, Ainz-sama. I won't disappoint you" said Demiurge while bowing.

"Very well, except for the Floor Guardians, the rest can return to your places." Momonga's orders.

Less than a minute later, all the NPCs had left, leaving only the Floor Guardians.

Ainz looked at the Floor Guardians in front of him.

Shalltear, the white haired girl who was no longer lolli, now had chest large enough that she would no longer complain in the future. The girl who also had the most lecherous, most obscene, perverted in all of Nazarick. Even then, Ainz was shocked when he saw Shalltear's description, the point is that all kinds of sexual fetishes around the world are with Shalltear. Of course Ainz had changed it in several ways so that she would not cause trouble in the future.

Demiurge, a handsome demon prince who always carries his smile wherever he goes. From the way Demiurge spoke and walked, even an idiot would immediately know that Demiurge was a noble. But behind that smile lies a very cruel nature who is willing to do anything to meet the needs of his master. He was also one of the NPCs who had extraordinary intelligence, even the original writer (Kugane Maruyama) said that if Ainz allowed him, Demiurge could rule the new world in 5 years and even Demiurge could almost do anything Ainz ordered, until he was nicknamed, Demi-emon (Pointing to Doraemon)

Aura and Mare, Ahh the two twin elves who are no longer Chibi, now they both look very beautiful and graceful even though Aura is still wearing her male clothes, their age is now 100 years (previously 76 years). Kugane Maruyama also said that Aura and Mare will have mature bodies when they are 100 years old, Aura will have big Boobs while Mare will have the handsome Ikemen face, because they are both Elves, so they have a life span of 1000 years. Of course Ainz had turned Mare into a girl, although their chest were still not very big, of course Ainz had reasons not to make their chests too big, because he wanted to see their growth firsthand.

And next up was Cocytus, a very powerful 2.5m warrior, his hobbies were fighting and training. He was also an expert in all weapons, in fact he knew all the names and powers of the weapons possessed by all Supreme Beings, even he thought it rude for someone to mistake the names of the weapons owned by the Supreme Beings, even though he had never seen all the weapons possessed by all Supreme Beings but he knew it. He is also one of Demiurge's close friends and often drinks together in bars. Unlike the previous Floor Guardians, Cocytus did not have an attitude of hostility towards other creatures outside of Nazarick. (PS: he has the nature of ossan)

Victim, who is also an Angel Race apart from Selena. Ohh and also Ainz had turned her into a girl in a pink hoodie. Mwehehehe,,,

Rubedo, she looks very beautiful wearing a red battle dress, she looks like Tohka in Anime Date a Live, she is also one of the NPCs besides Selena who has an abnormal status, because all of her stats are Max.

Nigredo also looked very beautiful in the Black Dress, even though at the moment he was still holding the doll, but Ainz had changed her previous arrangements, one had to follow the previous rules for giving a doll before talking to him, of course except for Ainz. why didn't AInz remove that rule? of course for fun.

Albedo, a very beautiful succubus girl who could fascinate everyone with her, who was also a Guardian Overseer and one of the smartest NPCs in Nazarick, because she was a Succubus she always felt wet all the time when she was near the people she loved.

Sebas, one of the most powerful melee combatants in Nazarick, not many people could beat him. He was also one of the few NPCs with positive karma.

Ohh almost forgot, there is also Gargantua who now looks like the Hulk, Ainz gave him the ability to shrink his body without reducing all of his abilities, yes he's a Golem who really looks like a hulk because Ainz designed him like that when he shrank his body, he also had red eyes from the jewels, his body was 10 meters high, his physical attack and physical defense exceeded the maximum limit.

Pandora's Actor, a general doppelganger created by Ainz who now really has the attitude of a general, ohh he also has 20 soldiers under him.

And lastly was Selena, the best NPC Ainz had ever created. The description can be seen in the previous chapter.

Meh...Meh...Meh...

42