5. Gahahahahaa !!!
2k 5 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A / N: I'll write this Avatar appearance in great detail so that you won't be curious. Ugh,,, is anyone curious about her appearance? I hope someone expects it because I've written it so long. Ooh and also the illustration looks like me, if you don't know you can see Vincent Valentine FF VII, I look similar to him. Muehehehe,,,]

At this moment, the figure sitting on the throne wasn't a skeleton but looked more Humanoid. Momonga has now changed his avatar permanently, even though he currently has a very weak body, even weaker than normal POP Npc. But his outward appearance still looks like a very strong figure.

Momonga who has used The World Aggressor's Avatar now has a body as high as 195 cm (previously 177 cm), that Avatar has long black hair even blacker than the dark night, his hair looks very soft but at the same time looks very strong.

On his head were two silver horns covered with many elaborate red runes that made the horns look both very beautiful and mysterious. At the ends of the two horns were a very terrifying black fire that looked very alive as if it had a soul in it.

His face looks very handsome but at the same time looks cruel, coupled with his two eyes that look very sharp with red dragon pupils makes his handsome face look even more cruel.

The look in his eyes seemed to say 'If you talk I will kill you, if you laugh I will kill you, if you cry I will kill you, if you cough I will kill you, if you sneeze I will kill you, if you breathe I will kill you and if you do. fart I will torture you, make you eat your own body parts then I will kill you, then I will bring you back and will keep repeating it'.

Yes, his gaze has various meanings, and each person who sees it will have a different interpretation. Then where did Momonga know all this? Of course from the description / text flavors of this Avatar.

On its back there were two very beautiful wings that had a wingspan of six meters, the two wings were different colors when viewed from different angles, sometimes dark gray and sometimes cloud-white. It depends on which angle you see it from. The feathers of both wings were very smooth, sharp and shiny, it even looked like it was made of very strong metal but at the same time it looked very soft.

His body was covered in an exquisite black robe decorated with exquisite hues, ornaments and jewels. His body looked perfectly sculpted even though he was covered with his clothes. On each fingertip were his very sharp silver nails that looked like dragon claws.

Even though Momonga's body looked very strong, that was only his appearance because in fact his body strength was only equivalent to a lv 20 NPC, and he couldn't even use magic at all. Then Momonga opened his status, he saw that all of his status was so abnormal that it almost didn't have any numbers in it. And also The World Aggressor is a Job from his new Avatar and not a name. In other words, The World Aggressor was originally an NPC without a name.

'Even though I've seen this avatar's status before, I was still surprised when I saw him again. Everything is so abnormal and there is even a lot of question marks in this status, even so, right now this Avatar is still very weak because it has to be sealed until the server closes, I hope the seal will disappear when I get to the new world' thought Momonga.

Momonga sat on his throne, he looked at all the NPCs in the room, of course he had to continue the Sh*t that had been delayed. After taking a few breaths, Momonga finally spoke.

"You can see for yourself, this is my real body. For some unknown reason my original body was cursed by the will of this world and became so weak, I couldn't even defeat one of the Pleadise with this body"

"Years ago, so that I could survive in this world I made a new body that was a skeleton, I was lucky to become a Peak Race and become an Overlord, and what I'm most grateful for is that I can be in Nazarick and be with you. Although,,, this will all end soon" said Momonga sadly.

"It is for this reason that I decided to use my real body. Even though I'm very weak right now but I don't care, after all who will attack me at the last moment like this? Besides, I have all of you who will protect me and I also never thought that you would attack me, because all of you are MY FAMILY" said Momonga with a sad smile.

"Okay, I'll go take care of some business for a bit." After saying that, Momonga finally immediately left and teleported to his Mansion in Paradise because he couldn't help but laugh.

After being satisfied laughing at the drama he did himself, Momonga finally went around the island to kill time because there were still a few hours before the server was closed.


[A / N: I know this is what you are waiting for,,, Mueheheh,,,]

At this moment Momonga sat on his throne waiting for the last minute before the server shutdown.

23: 59; 03

"There are only a few seconds left before it all ends"

23: 59; 10

"I hope we have more time together"

23: 59; 33

"I'm very grateful to be with you"

23: 59; 55

"Hehh ... I don't accept death like this !!" Shouted Momonga.

After saying that Momonga immediately stood up from his throne.

00: 00; 00

00: 00; 00

00: 00; 00

'Areee ,,,? What happened? Why doesn't time move? Why are all the NPCs still keeping quiet?' Thought Momonga confusedly.

At first Momonga wanted to be cool, he thought that after saying those last words he would immediately teleport to a new world, then would pretend to be weak so that all the Npc would think that Momonga had saved them from their death with YGGDRASIL.

<Ding !!>

The sound of an incoming message was heard, when Momonga saw it, it was from Tet.

[Hello !! Tet here !! I just wanted to let you know that your third wish is coming, you will find out soon enough. You just need to stretch out your arms and clench your fists tightly. You must remember !! make a tight fist and don't let go of your fist until you feel it's time to let go.

Fight !! I always support you!! Also ... you did indeed save all of Nazarick with your strength. You know what I mean? Tehee ,,,]

When Momonga saw this message, he felt a bad feeling, he felt that there was something bad he was going to deal with. However if he didn't do anything he wouldn't know what would happen next.

By force, Momonga finally spread his hands apart, but just as his hands were about to clench, he felt like he was grasping something, when he saw it more clearly it turned out that his hands were holding air, yes, really gripping him. The air around his fist was distorted and looked like crumpled cloth being gripped, ohh this looks like when Whitebeard gripped the air while using his devil fruit power.

After Momonga tightly clenched his fists, suddenly a loud explosion sounded, shaking all of Nazarick.

<BAMMM !! BAAANG!! BOOOMM !!>

At the same time many screams were heard in Nazarick, nearly all of the Homunculus Maids were screaming, kneeling and crying.

As for the other NPCs who were stronger, they all stared at the only figure who was in front of the throne. The figure that originally had a handsome face and perfect body was nowhere to be seen, what was in front of them now was a figure whose entire body was covered with wounds, fresh blood rushing down the stairs from that figure.

Every time the wound was closed, a new wound would immediately reappear. Yes, that figure was their Lord, the only Supreme Being who remained loyal to them in Nazarick, Momonga. At this time, there could be seen many Spatial cracks around Momonga, from these spatial cracks, appeared strange and terrifying attacks that continuously attacked Momonga's body.

The seconds passed, the minutes passed, and now all the NPCs in Nazarick understood what their Lord was doing. Yes, their Lord is trying to save them all, no,,, Their Lord is trying to save all of Nazarick !! And sadly, there's nothing they can do to help their Lord !! if they insisted on helping, they were afraid that they would mess up what their Lord had been fighting for. They all felt like they were failures as residents of Nazarick, as protectors of their Lords, and also as Families.

At least that's what all the Npc were thinking at the moment.

'Shit !! What really happened?? Didn't Tet say that I wouldn't have bad things in this life?? First I had an accident. Then now this is happening to me. Did Tet do this to me on purpose?? Shit!! This is very painful!! My body hurts so much!! I can not stand!! I want to let go of my hand!! But I feel like I will regret doing that!! Damn you Teettt!!'

An intense explosion continued to sound that shook all of Nazarick. A few moments later Momonga's loud scream rang out and at the same time an even more violent explosion sounded outside of Nazarick, The shock from the explosion nearly rendered all the Npc unable to stand.

"Aaargghhhhh !!!"

A few moments later the sound of the explosion slowly disappeared, Nazarick was no longer shaking. At this moment there was only silence in the Throne Room, only the sound of Momonga's gasping breath was heard.

Suddenly an incoming message tone rang in Momonga's mind.

<Ding !!>

[Hello!! Tet here !! I hope you're well, and of course, what you've been through just now wasn't my doing even though I wanted to bid farewell to you, I told you I'm not that cruel. Ohh by the way what you went through just now wasn't even half of your suffering in your previous life. so I think until now you are still living well.

And also this is your last wish, I'm sure you will really like it. This is also my last message and we will never interact again, maybe forever. So,,, I hope you will enjoy your new life. Goodbye.]

At the same time Momonga saw a large Virtual screen in front of him, inside the Virtual screen there were various titles of anime, novels and films. Maybe in the thousands. At the same time, information for using it appeared in Momonga's mind.

Suddenly Momonga saw several Anime and Movie titles then suddenly laughed loudly.

"Gahahahahaa !!!"

'Sh*t! It's so funny, I can't help but laugh. I can't imagine if Nazarick and I teleported to Anime Kuroko no Basket or Haikyuu, would I have to compete against them? Ghahahaha ,,, and also film, Sh*t! I can't even imagine if I had to teleport into the film American Pie, Borat or Mr. Bean. What should I do there? Ghahahaha ,,, okay I might be a ruler, a businessman, a mafia or a god in that film or anime, or maybe explore the oceans and outer space. But, Heyy,,, where's the fun?' Thought Momonga while holding back his laughter.

When all the Npc in the room heard Momonga's voice, they all felt relieved, because they realized that they had all survived and that their Lord's struggle had been successful.

Of course all the NPCs were very worried, especially Selena who was one of Momonga's most loyal creations, she was scared and helpless when she saw him injured and fighting alone.

All of the Floor Guardians immediately approached Momonga very quickly to try to help Momonga's condition, which already looks so pathetic

--------

43