4. BOOOMM !!
2k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Developer Room>

In a large enough room, there is a round table surrounded by GMs and developers, in the main chair, a Skeleton figure is talking to the developers.

"How about this Momonga-sama? Do you like this Character?" Ask one of the developers.

"Of course I really like it" replied Momonga with a smile even though it was not visible on his skull face.

"We've made this character absolutely perfect. There's almost nothing this character can't do. All skills from the lowest such as cooking, sewing, farming, singing to the highest skills such as blessing the whole world, burning the whole world, freezing the whole world and destroying the whole world, this character has all these skills and many other skills"

"We have also completed the request that Momonga-sama asked for, which is to make all world items that are in the form of skills a part of this character's skill. In other words, apart from world items that served as armor, weapons or artifacts, other world items became part of this character's skills. Ohh and also all these skills don't have any side effects when used like XP Reduction and others, but of course they still have a cooldown even though it's not that long like the original"

"And also as Momonga-sama asked, We have also created a new floor in Nazarick, the Eleventh Floor which is an island in the middle of the ocean. Due to the small number of developers, we finally asked Hamura-sama to ask other developers to help us build the island. Now that the island had a very large area coupled with the area of ​​the ocean that surrounded it making the eleventh floor the largest floor in Nazarick, even if floors 1 ~ 10 were combined, it still couldn't match the area of ​​the 11th floor. The eleventh floor was also the area of ​​the largest guild and the widest in Yggdrasil"

"We have also placed three World Enemy in the ocean as guardians of the ocean and also the Eight Dragons (World Enemy) as guardians of the air, I think that all World Enemy is suitable as the pet of the new character Momonga-sama. Ohh I almost forgot, we also put Ten Archangels of the Sephira (World Enemy) in charge of guarding the island"

"We have created all kinds of items and skills that you want."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Three hours later the developers finally finished explaining about the Island Area on the eleventh floor and all kinds of Changes in Nazarick. Now that Momonga knew every single thing in Nazarick, all the traps, secret rooms and hidden functions that Nazarick did not exist that he didn't know about.

"So when can I use this Character?" asked Momonga.

"Anytime, Momonga-sama. Can you see the red Icon in the top right corner of your screen?" asked one of the developers.

"Ohh I just realized it. And what is it?" Momonga asked again after seeing the icon.

"You just have to press the button then confirm it and BOOOMM! Your avatar will instantly transform into The World Aggressor!"

"But this can only be used once, I mean when you change your avatar to The World Aggressor, then automatically your current avatar will be replaced and you won't be able to use your Skeleton Avatar anymore."

"Hmm ... is there anything else I need to know?" asked Momonga.

One by one the developers and GMs told Momonga all the information he should know.


The next day, 20 hours before the Yggdrasil server closure. At this time Momonga was doing his final check on Nazarick before moving to the new world.

Momonga moved to the 11th floor which he had named Paradise. You can see a very large island in the middle of a very beautiful ocean, the water in the ocean is clearer than crystals, even fish and sea monsters that are in the depths of the ocean can still be seen from the surface. In the middle of the island, there is a very beautiful Mansion which is guarded by 10 angels (World Enemy) who patrol around the Mansion.

Momonga teleported into the mansion, inside the mansion was seen a very beautiful Npc 2 meters tall, she had red horns on both sides of her head, her right hand had a huge ax surrounded by a red creepy aura.

She is Selena, an Npc made by Momonga, Selena's main task is to protect and guard Momonga in secret. Even though she had devil-like horns, she was actually an angel in disguise. Even though she was two meters tall and wielded a large ax, her main strength lay in speed. In Nazarick there weren't any NPCs that could match Selena's speed.

[A / N: Selena's illustration is similar to the character Cara in Manga Monster Musume]

Selena is also the Npc with the first Angel Race made in Nazarick (Ten Archangels of the Sephira including the NPCs Yggdrasil), She is an expert in strategy, assassination, spying, disguise, acting, and many more. Ohh she is also very skilled in all kinds of technology, from primitive technology to very modern technology she can master it, of course, Momonga really needs this technological ability, because he doesn't want to live in a boring place without technology.

And also the reason why Momonga made Selena have a tall body with heavy weapons was a disguise. Everyone who saw Selena including the NPC Nazarick would think that Selena was a Minotaur race and a melee fighter who was not an expert in assassination, disguises or spying.

Of course Momonga would keep Selena's true skills a secret from even all of Nazarick's NPCs except Pandora's Actor. Selena's intelligence is also higher than Demiurge or Albedo, but she will not show her intelligence other than Momonga and Pandora's Actor, if in front of other Npc her intelligence will look like that of Demiurge or Albedo.

The reason Momonga designed Selena like this was just in case something untoward happened to the NPCs in Nazarick, especially to Demiurge and Albedo who were the two smartest NPCs in Nazarick.

Pandora's Actor has also been redesigned by Momonga so he doesn't act like an annoying Chunni. Now the design of Pandora's Actor's attitude is like a real general coupled with a high level of leadership, it's just that this still can't be proven because Nazarick hasn't moved to a new world and Pandora's Actor doesn't have any awareness at this time, so Momonga can't tell what Pandora's Actor's attitude is, has changed or not.

Momonga also made another 20 Npc with Lv 50 (weaker than the Pleiades) which was used as Pandora's Actor army, because according to Momonga a general without troops is like a tiger without fangs. Can scratch but not bite. The reason Momonga didn't make high-level NPCs was because he felt there was no need because Momonga had an item that could increase Lv Npc instantly.

With Selena's intelligence plus General Pandora's Actor and his 20 troops who are also equipped with Divine level items, if the two NPCs fought all of Nazarick's NPCs then they would have a chance to win.


<Throne Room>

Two hours before server closure. All the NPCs in Nazarick (except POP NPCs) gathered in the throne room. The total number of NPCs in the room numbered over 200 NPCs.

Of course, from two months ago until now Momonga had no intention of inviting his old 'friends' for his final Reunion at Yggdrasil. Even Momonga kicked out all the other Guild Members so that nothing untoward happened in Nazarick that could affect the NPCs and mess with everything else.

Momonga sat on the throne casually and studied the NPCs in front of him one by one. His guild weapon which was now a gauntlet was attached to his right hand. Yes, Momonga asked the Developers to upgrade and change their Guild weapons, now the Guild's weapon is a Gauntlet that can transform into 101 different weapons.

[A / N: Seriously I really don't imitate Thanos ... Muehehe ...]

'Hmm ... if I'm not mistaken this is the first time NPCs have been in the Throne room, and according to Albedo (in the anime) the throne room is prohibited from entering by other NPCs except for the NPCs who are assigned there' thought Momonga.

The reason Momonga gathered all the NPCs here was so that they would all find out about his new Avatar. Although Albedo or the other Floor Guardians could tell the other NPCs about Momonga's changes, he felt that knowing his changes in person would be better. Of course, Momonga didn't intend to show off to the NPCs, umm ... of course not.

After being satisfied staring at all the NPCs in the room, Momonga finally spoke. Even though at this time all the NPCs were unconscious and just silent, Momonga knew that all NPCs would remember everything Momonga said when they all had consciousness in the new world.

"I don't know whether you know it or not. But I will tell you, that… YGGDRASIL will end soon. Yes it ends, everything will be lost, everything will be destroyed and all will be die"

After saying that Momonga was silent for a while.

"And this is one of the reasons why your 'Creator' left you here. They will be waiting ... waiting to start their new life in a place called YGGDRASIL II, and leave everything behind in Nazarick."

"And the other reason that is also the main reason why they all left you and Nazarick is ... because they all have a life and a family that is in another world. Yes family, real family. It may hurt but all of you are not considered family by your 'Creator' "

"Of course except for me, because to me all the NPCs in Nazarick are my family. Not only my creation of NPCs, but all of you are my family, yes my family. That was the reason why I remained at Nazarick even though my friends had left. I will stay here and die with you!" Momonga said sadly.

'Uwaaahhh ,,, Sh*t !! I can't bear to laugh at all this drama. But I have to keep saying all this so that they will stick to me without a doubt. But I really can't stand it, I have to take a breath every time I speak so as not to laugh Ppffttt ... Sh*t !! I gotta hang on, just a little more shit and it's done'

"Ehem ... before YGGDRASIL ends, I want to show you something." At this moment Momonga stood up from the throne then pressed the red button in the upper right corner of the screen, and at that moment ...

<BOOOMM !!>

The Throne Room trembled for a moment and a Light appeared shining across Momonga's body, a few moments later a different figure appeared before all of Nazarick's NPCs.

46