7. Yes yes, I know
1.8k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ainz looked at all of the Floor Guardians, then he looked at Albedo, who was constantly smiling.

"What makes you happy, Albedo?" Ainz asked.

"A-ah ,, I'm sorry Ainz-sama. I just feel that in the past two months Ainz-sama's attitude has changed a little." Albedo said.

"Hmm ,,,? Is it true?" Ainz asked as he looked at all of the Floor Guardians.

"Yes, that's right Ainz-sama. You look happier" said Albedo again.

"Don't you guys like it?"

"N-no, Ainz-sama. We are even more happy to see Ainz-sama's attitude like this, and also ... very handsome" Albedo said with a blush on her face. The other guardians nodded as if in agreement.

'Of course I am handsome, my face isn't a skull anymore' thought Ainz. he decided to ignore her words then he said.

"Albedo I want you to make the 9th floor into the workroom, and also Selena will keep the 11th floor, besides that anyone who wants to go there must get permission from me or from Selena, do you understand?"

"Yes, we understand Ainz-sama," all of them said.

"And since we are currently in an unknown world, I will give something to all of you." At the same time a virtual screen appeared in front of all the Floor Guardians, inside that was a list of all World Items except The Twenty.

Yes, Ainz decided to give them a world item, of course it was a World Item that Ainz had modified so that it could only be used once. Even though he could give it the real thing, but he felt that giving a World Item like this was the best.

"Each of you is free to choose three World Items, they are all World Items that I created myself and have the same power as the original. The weakness is that this World Item can only be used once. So use it wisely." Ainz said.

"I'm sorry, Ainz-sama. But we do not deserve to receive this great masterpiece of yours." Demiurge said with a bow.

"That's right, Ainz-sama. It's better that Ainz-sama just keep it so that it can be used at a later time when needed," said Albedo who also refused. The other Floor Guardians also tried to reject them one by one.

"It's fine, you guys just take the three items you need" Ainz said.

"But Ainz-sama ..."

"You must accept it, this is an order." Ainz said firmly.

"Thank you, Ainz-sama. We promise to protect and use this item wisely."

After that Ainz gave the Guild ring so that they could all teleport freely within Nazarick.

"All of you also have to master the message magic so that we can all communicate if something happens. And for anyone who can't use the Message magic, you can ask Selena for help." When Ainz said that, all of the Floor Guardians looked directly at Selena, after all this was the first time they had all seen Selena and the existence of the 11th Floor.

Selena who saw everyone staring at her, made her feel embarrassed that she had a blush on her face, of course it's just a fake, you guys don't forget who Selena really is.

"Sebas, you called all the Pleiades here"

"Ha! Ainz-sama." Said Sebas.

A few moments later 7 beautiful women followed behind Sebas.

"All of you advance one by one" after Ainz said that, Yuri Alpha who was the Onesan of the other six girls stepped in front of Ainz, Yuri stopped after reaching three meters from Ainz then bowed respectfully.

"move closer" Ainz said.

Yuri then took a step forward.

"Closer"

Yuri took another step forward, but her steps were smaller than before.

"Closer!"

Yuri took another step forward, and that step was smaller before. Ainz was silent for a moment, then he looked down at Yuri's face, who was lowered not daring to look at him.

"Sigh ..." Ainz slightly waved his hand and at that very moment Yuri's body flew gently and landed right in front of Ainz, their distance was about 1 ft / 30 cm, even though Yuri was standing in front of Ainz, Yuri was still shorter than Ainz because Her throne is quite high.

All of the NPCs were curious about what Ainz would do, then they all saw Ainz put his right hand above Yuri's head and at the same time a dazzling light shone on Yuri's body countless times.

What Ainz was doing right now was leveling up the Pleiades, since they were currently only level fifty or sixty (except for Aureole Omega which is lv 100), for this reason Ainz decided to level them up as well as impart additional skills to them.

After finishing with Yuri, Ainz also leveled up the other Pleiades, now the Pleiades have levels between 70-80, of course he could raise her level even higher but for now he felt it was unnecessary, maybe Ainz would level them up or the other Npc if something happened or when they made an achievement, or maybe they could also level up themselves by grinding monsters.

"Okay, that's it for today. Yuri, you accompany me around Nazarick for a bit and others do your job as usual" Ainz said.

Ainz and Yuri immediately exited the Throne Room, the other six Pleiades also immediately left to continue their work. Now in the room only all the Floor Guardians remained, not even having gone with the Pleiades, the reason they wanted to get acquainted with Pandora's, especially with Selena. However, even though they all have never met Pandora's Actor, their whereabouts are known in Nazarick. But unlike Selena, they all didn't even know of her existence and the eleventh floor at all.

"Nice to meet you, Selena-sama, Pandora Actor-sama. My name is Demiurge, Guardian of the 7th floor" Said Demiurge while bowing with an elegant bow to show his respect for the NPCs created by the leader of Nazarick.

After all the Floor Guardians introduced themselves, Selena finally said.

"Umm ... my name is Selena and I am the guardian of the 11th floor, Ohh I forgot that if you didn't know the 11th floor, the 11th floor is Ainz-sama's special floor. The 11th floor contained a large island in the middle of a vast ocean that was inhabited by pets and several NPCs who guarded the island. You can also visit it of course with Ainz-sama's permission. "

"Wow, Ainz-sama has a pet too? What's that monster? Can I see it? Uh-Umm ... forgive me earlier, my name is Aura and this is Mare" said the beautiful elf while pointing at Elf beside her.

After all Floor Guardians became acquainted with Pandora's Actor and Selena.

"Excuse me everyone, I have to go immediately. I will go on a tour with Ainz-sama with Yuri. Nice to meet you, Selena-sama" Sebas said with a slight bow.

"Ahh ... you all just call me Selena. No need to be too formal" Selena said, waving her arms across her chest.

"I'm sorry, Selena-sama. But I can't do that. I am a butler and I must set a good example for other servants. Excuse me, I'll be going." After that Sebas left.

After that the other Floor Guardians chatted briefly before they headed for their respective Floors.

Meanwhile, Ainz and Yuri were in the bar on the 9th floor. The place did not look too crowded at this time, Ainz could see some of the Npc in the bar immediately stood up and bowed after seeing Ainz's arrival.

Ainz then approached the NPC at the bar who had been happily chatting with the other NPCs a few moments earlier.

Ainz sat at the bar table and instructed the two NPCs to sit down with him. Ainz ordered a drink from the bartender which made the bartender very happy, after all this was Ainz's first time drinking at this bar.

"Can you tell me what makes you two look so happy ??" Ainz asked casually as he took a sip of his drink.

"U-uhh ... this ... Ainz-sama, I mean ..." The Npc said nervously.

"Calm down, I'm just asking. I would also be happy if all of Nazarick's inhabitants were happy anyway" Ainz said.

"Ehem ,, we are only talking about the place that Ainz-sama created a few weeks ago" The NPC said embarrassedly.

"Ohh you mean 'Men's Rest Area', I almost forgot about that. Do you like him?" Ainz asked.

"Of course, Ainz-sama. Even Demiurge-sama and Cocytus-sama visited there often"

"Especially the Demons and Insects are very happy with the place," said another Npc.

After chatting with them for a while, Ainz finally decided to visit the place to see his progress firsthand, after all that place was one of the places that Ainz created in person.

A few moments later Ainz and Yuri headed to that place, he could see a very beautiful little palace that was in a very large room that had been designed to resemble an open-air, The palace is in the middle of the desert surrounded by an oasis which is very clear, making the palace look very striking.

Many male NPCs of various races passed by the place happily, when all the NPCs saw Ainz's arrival, they all immediately bowed to show their respect.

"Yuri, what do you think about this place?" Ainz asked as he looked at Yuri.

"This place is very beautiful and has very useful functions, especially for NPCs with different races or bodies, because they all have different desires and thoughts for their needs," Yuri said seriously.

Ainz then visited the small palace, after which Ainz and Yuri visited several other places throughout Nazarick. Finally, Ainz came to the conclusion he had been thinking about for a long time.

41