10. Ohh… My Angels…
1.6k 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several weeks had passed, at this time Ainz was relaxing on the beach on the 11th floor, a large umbrella covering his body from the hot but warm sun.

While eating his snacks, Ainz looked at the 41 beautiful girls who were playing by the beach, to be precise they were playing beach volleyball and the other girls were being cheerleaders.

All the girls wore sexy bikinis that fit their personalities and looks. Yes, they are all Homunculus Maids who are Npc with the main task of serving as servants without any fighting ability. They were all created by several different Supreme Beings led by Whitebrim.

Yes, they are all Homunculus off today. Of course when Ainz sent them on vacation,  they all firmly refused and tearfully said that they wanted to work day and night.

Of course Ainz said that this holiday was not like they were truly a holiday, but still working was just that the work was a little different, thus making the Maids happy again. Since their main task was as servants, if they were on vacation or doing nothing, it would be like the heaviest torment for them, so at this point Ainz had to make them feel like they were working.

Homunculus Maids 'behavior is like the Manga' Department of Corporate Slave Rabbits' about good moon creatures who live only to work and will die when they don't get a job.

Even though all the Maids descriptions were written by different people, it seems that their creators all have an agreement, because even though all Maids have different descriptions, there is also one paragraph in the description that is the same. That is, all Maids can only do servant duties and cannot do other tasks. That is the reason why in the novel all Maids cannot do other jobs and cannot even make simple dishes.

Of course, Ainz had changed that arrangement, and now, although the Maids' main duty was still servants, Ainz had also written down other things they could do.

'Ahh ... this is life. Seeing the sexy girls who sweat a little while playing beach volleyball makes my eyes feel fresh, Ohh ,,, and seeing theirs keep bouncing every time they jump, makes my life feel peaceful. Hmm ,,, suddenly I remembered the words of a wise man in my previous life 'Something sometimes looks more beautiful when you only see it, not have it', does he mean seeing these beauties? Hmm ,, after thinking about it further I think he was right, because when I 'ate' them, even though I felt happy but it felt like something was missing and I think that what was missing was some cloth covering their parts' thought Ainz .

A few moments later a Maids with wavy hair who had just rested after playing volleyball came over to Ainz.

"Ainz-sama, is there anything I can help you with? Is your food enough? Or do you want another drink?" asked the maid a little enthusiastically. However, since they were on this island Ainz had often told them to do things, so she hoped there was something she could do at this time.

"There is no. That's enough for now. You're working very fast today." Ainz said as he smiled back at her.

"Yes, Ainz-sama. Thank you for letting us continue to work <3" said the maid happily.

A few moments later Ainz received a message from Selena.

"Hmm ... I see ... Yes, okay I'll be there soon." Ainz said, then he closed the message.

"Okay, I have to go first, after all of you are done, you can rest. Don't argue, this is an order" after Ainz said that to the Maids. After that he immediately teleported to Selena's place.

Ainz arrived at a large room that had multiple monitors on the walls. This room looks very modern and full of sophisticated tools that looks like a mixture between the Monitor room and the technology lab. This room was the one Ainz co-created with the previous developers. The room is located in the basement of the Mansion which is also Selena's house.

"Welcome, Ainz-sama !!" said Selena as she leapt towards Ainz and hugged him tightly.

"Ok enough, selena. We can carry on with this later, now show me what you found" Ainz said as he tried to release the embrace of a 2m tall girl.

"Ehem,,, As you ordered earlier, I have been monitoring the villages that were abandoned by the Re-Estize Kingdom. I have also installed a lot of surveillance cameras around the village area. Just as Demiurge said at the previous meeting, the troops from the Slane Theocracy were going to attack these villages, and they have spread out into several armies to attack these villages simultaneously." Selena explained.

'Attack simultaneously? Ohh that explains why in the previous anime Gazef was never able to catch up with the enemy and was always too late to save the village, it seems like this was planned by Nigun to trap Gazef' Ainz thought.

"Do you have spies following them?" Ainz asked.

"Yes, Ainz-sama. I've made lots of insect robots that have followed everyone in the squad" Selena replied proudly.

"Great, Selena. Did you hear their conversation? Is the last village they will attack Carne Village?" Ainz asked.

"Sasuga Ainz-sama! You can even guess right away! Yes, they will attack all the villages simultaneously then will gather and attack Carne Village at the same time"

'Ok, shut up. Don't embarrass me, I know that from anime, okay?' Ainz thought.

"So when will they start attacking?" Ainz asked.

"They will get to the villages in 4 hours" Selena said after a little thought.

'Hmm ,,,, I think I should put on a little show, of course I won't go down directly,' Ainz thought.

"Okay, continue your work. I have to go."

"Yes, Ainz-sama. And don't forget your promise ... ahh he's gone, I hope Ainz-sama won't forget him again" Selena replied, slightly frowning.


At the moment that Ainz was tens of thousands of meters above the sky, Albedo was seen floating beside him. Ainz looked at the villages below him, even though the distance was very far, Ainz could clearly see the villagers who were doing their activities down there.

Albedo continued to stare at Ainz who was beside her, at this moment she was completely mesmerized by Ainz because he really looked like a god who looked down on all forms of life.

(Ainz-sama, the Slane Theocracy's troops will attack the village in five minutes) Selena informed Ainz via message.

(Alright, thanks Selena) Ainz said.

[Summon Mid-Tier Angel: High Priest of Faith]

[Summon Mid-Tier Angel: Counselor of Freedom]

[Summon Mid-Tier Angel: Maiden of Death]

[Summon Mid-Tier Angel: Principality of Protection]

[Summon Mid-Tier Angel: Archangel of Judgment]

Starting with a dazzling light, five angels appeared before Ainz. The angels immediately knelt as if they knew who their master was, even though they were all in the air, the angels seemed to be kneeling on a solid surface. Ainz deliberately used angels so that they would be more acceptable to the humans there.

The High Priest of Faith appeared as a male angel with curly blonde hair in a white robe that carried an aura of peace. He was carrying a beautiful staff that emitted white light around him.

The Counselor of Freedom appeared as a male angel with black hair who was oddly wearing a black suit and tie. On his waist was the rapier sword which gave off an aura that was very threatening to bad people but to good people, it felt like a sense of security.

These two angels will be assigned to Ainz to rescue injured villagers and also as ainz spokesperson to spread his majesty, these two angels will also discredit the Re-Estize Kingdom because they don't have the strength and justice to be able to protect their own people. Of course, Ainz had his reasons for doing this.

The Maiden of Death appeared as female angels covered in black armor with flowing black robes with intricate gold designs on them. Her face was obscured by shadow and her blue eyes shone through someone's soul. Horrifying gray subtle wings were present on her back and she emitted an aura that seemed to cool the air around her. In her armored hand, she was holding a large black scythe enveloped in a sinister red aura.

The Principality of Protection appeared as a male angel wrapped in white armor, making him look like a holy knight. In his left hand was a tower's shield made of silver alloy shining with holy light and in his right hand was a mace made of silver that glowed with white light. These angelic wings were large and seemed to be made of feathers shining with divine light.

The Archangel of Judgment appears as a Knight in golden armor with giant wings made of fire. It was holding a large sword with both hands and the sword of the sword glowed red as flames emitted from the sword. A halo made of flames hovered above his head, making him appear majestic.

Archangel of Judgment is a frontline offensive summon with the same defensive and offensive capabilities. Unlike the Maiden of Death which evades attacks or the Principality of Protection which is a support that will heal and overrun allies, the Angel of Judgment is meant to confront the enemy head-on. His only special ability is the Fire resistance aura which supports the fire defense of allies while eliminating the enemy's fire resistance, allowing the flaming sword to deal more damage. All of these angels are level 50.

"Your will is our command, My Lord" The High Priest said respectfully.

Ainz looked at the five angels kneeling before him, after thinking for a while, Ainz summoned more angels like them. Now in front of Ainz, there were more than a hundred angels kneeling before him, this sight was so extraordinary that even Albedo who was beside Ainz could not help but smile when she saw the angels bow before her Lord.

"There will be many villagers who will be attacked by bad sinners, I want you to save the villagers there. And also ..."

Ainz gave detailed instructions to the angels, especially the High Priest and Counselor, after all they were the main role of this plan. The angels then formed a group of five angels, now there were dozens of groups of angels in front of Ainz who were ready to go on a task. After Ainz gave the order, all of the angels went to the village that had been ordered.

 

36