14. Blessing!!
2.1k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

18+

 

At this time albedo was changing her clothes, she wanted to wear the best clothes she had to visit the 11th floor for the first time, she decided to wear white clothes with a mini skirt that had been made by her Lord, because it was the best. the same was done by the other Floor Guardians, of course except for Cocytus, because he was always naked ... err ... always wearing armor.

Albedo recalled that a few weeks earlier, she even believed that at that time it was just a dream. But she has confirmed that it is all real, because there is a lot of concrete evidence that confirms it.

It was almost midnight, and she's still in his new work space, she was working out the plans he had made with Demiurge, even though it was midnight, she didn't care, because she didn't need to eat or rest, so she kept making the plan she made was as perfect as possible.

But at that moment, she suddenly felt her head being rubbed gently and lovingly. Of course, she was very surprised, she also knew who was rubbing her head, Ainz-sama!

She could tell because none of the NPC in Nazarick could approach her without realizing it, and the only one who could do that was her Lord.

She was so shocked, why was Ainz-sama here? Albedo then began to fantasize, her face started to heat, her Succubus blood had started to boil. But she continued to hold back, because she wanted to see what her lord would do next.

"A-ainz-sama! Are there any orders for me, Ainz-sama?" Albedo asked with her hasty breath.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you," Ainz said as he continued to rub his head.

"S-seeing me ??" Albedo said, she couldn't help but hold her lust, as it could be seen from her tightly clenched fists.

"Yes, I know you don't need rest, but I don't want to see you working late into the night." Ainz said softly.

"B-but I really don't need rest, Ainz-sama."

"What if I accompany you to rest? Do you want it?" Ainz asked.

<BAMM!>

Albedo immediately pushed Ainz hard, at this time Albedo was sitting on Ainz's stomach and her legs tightly gripping Ainz's body so he would not run away, then greedily devoured Ainz's lips.

'Emmmm ,,,, very sweet. I can't stand it !!' thought Albedo as she devoured Ainz's lips.

A moment later, Ainz forcefully released Albedo's kiss which had stuck to it like glue.

"Albedo, we'd better move to a better place" Ainz said

"Grrahhhhh ..!" Seeing that her lord did not refuse and instead received a positive response, Albedo was getting crazy, the blood of her succubus could no longer hold her back. She immediately tore off all of Ainz's clothes with all his strength, and in just a few seconds, not a single thread had covered Ainz's perfect body.

Looking at Ainz's innocent body, Albedo's breath became breathless, her two nostrils were bleeding slightly and her lower part was already wet uncontrollably.

Albedo also immediately tore off the clothes covering her body, after which she kissed Ainz's neck and took a deep breath so that she wouldn't forget the scent. Then she licked Ainz's neck, slowly descending towards his broad chest, then into his stomach which was filled with a neat muscle structure, as she was about to lick the main course, she felt her horns being held by Ainz, making her unable to eat the main course, her tongue. protruded out of her mouth as if trying to touch it.

"Oorraaaaa !!!!!" Albedo with all her strength released Ainz's grip on her horn, so Ainz was forced to release it so as not to break her horn.

<Suck !! Suck !! Gulp !! Suck !!>

Albedo immediately swallowed Ainz's Sacred Staff greedily and very quickly.

"Not here, Albedo" said Ainz quietly. Then they disappeared by teleporting to Albedo's room.


<The next morning in Albedo's room>

At this time Albedo woke up from a deep sleep, she had never slept this deep because she basically didn't need sleep, but tonight seemed different.

She could feel a slight soreness in her waist and spine, as well as a little pain in both holes. All of this made her feel very confused because she had never experienced this before.

But Albedo immediately threw away the thought, because she wanted to think about something else that was more important, namely her dream last night. she dreamed of having fun wildly with his lord, even that dream felt very real, something she had never experienced before.

"Ahh !! Ainz-sama !! I really want you!!" said Albedo as she tightly embraced the newest pillow doll with Ainz's picture she had made, or so she thought.

"Hmm ?? Why is my pillow a little louder and warmer ??" said Albedo who was a little confused as she hugged the pillow tighter.

"You want me ?? Again..??" Ainz said as he pinched her cheek.

"Aaaaa-Ainz-sama !!! So I'm not dreaming !!!" said Albedo very happily, then she immediately kissed Ainz's lips, tears of joy running down her cheeks and wetting Ainz's face.

"C-can we do it again ?? I-I just want to make sure this isn't a dream" said Albedo shyly.

"Of course!!"

And the battle between lv 100 Npc vs Player lv unknown, was heard loud again in Albdeo's room until near noon.


A few weeks ago.

Shalltear Boodfallen, at this moment she was 'relaxing' in her room, not a single piece of clothing covered her body, at this moment she was focused on looking at the item that featured photos of her lord, this item was called a smartphone made by Selena, she had given it to everyone. Floor Guardians and the Pleiades and some Area Guardians.

This item was made by Selena so that other Npc can have fun together. Apart from sending messages, this item can also record pictures and videos. This is the second item Selena gave to the NPCs, the first item Selena gave was a small object inserted into the ear hole which had a special function to send messages, yes, that item was a substitute for NPCs who couldn't spell message messages smoothly. . Of course for Shalltear, the item that was most useful to her was a Smartphone item because she could see photos of her lord.

While one of Shalltear's hands was holding the Smartphone, the other hand was trying to satisfy herself while looking at the photos of her master that had been sent by the other NPC.

"Ohh, Ainz-sama !! You're going deep !! Ahhh ... !!" Shalltear started groaning.

Even the Vampire brides who nearby did the same thing as Shalltear, while occasionally peeking at Ainz's photo on the smartphone Shalltear was holding.

While they were all having fun, suddenly a familiar figure appeared in Shalltear's room, it was Ainz. All of the Vampire Brides were very surprised when they saw their Lord coming, and also they felt very embarrassed because they were playing with themselves when their Supreme Beings came.

But just as they were about to kneel and inform Shalltear of his arrival, Ainz immediately gave them a sign of silence. Because until now Shalltear was still focused on the smartphone while looking at Ainz's photos.

Ainz slowly lay down beside Shalltear, then he sent a mental message to the Vampire Brides to serve him. Shalltear still didn't notice because she was lying on her side and her back was facing Ainz.

The Vampire Brides were very happy at this point because they could touch their Lords directly. At this time, six Vampire Brides who were extremely beautiful with plump bodies began to serve Ainz, some were massaging his legs, some were massaging his hands, some were kissing him and some were sucking on his sacred staff.

Ainz did not know how much time had passed, he continued to lie down and enjoy the services of the Vampire Brides, even all of the Vampire Brides had swallowed the blessings given by Ainz through his holy staff, and until now, Shalltear was still playing with herself.

A moment later, Shalltear had finished playing by herself. Her body was covered in sweat and her breath was already panting, and as she turned around, she saw something that made her so incredulous that she had to rub her eyes a few times.

She saw her six Vampire Brides serving her Lords, what made her the most jealous was when she saw one of her Vampire Brides sucking the sacred staff that was between her Lords feet, the blessed liquid was seen dripping around the sacred staff..

"A --- Ainz-sama ?? Is that really you, A-Ainzzz-samaa ??" said Shalltear who was getting excited.

"Hmm ?? Ohh are you done, Shalltear ??" said Ainz who took off his kiss from the Vampire Bride.

"U-uhh ,, Y-yaa ,, Ainz-sama. Have you been here long ??" asked Shalltear who was gasping for breath. The hole was starting to itch and craved her Lord's sacred staff.

"Yes, maybe about two hours" said Ainz as he stroked the head of one of the Vampire Bride.

"A-ainz-sama, I .. want it too !!" said Shalltear.

"Hmm ?? Okay ... but ...! "

[Holy Chain]

At that instant Shalltear's body was shackled by the Holy chains in an erotic manner.

"A-Ainz-sama !! W-why are you chaining me ??" said Shalltear breathlessly as she had already imagined the various things Ainz would do.

"Hear and Obey, Shalltear." Ainz said as he slowly approached Shalltear.

"Y-yes !! I I obey !!" Shalltear said nervously.

"All right, now, shut up!" Ainz said with a smile, then walked over to her.

35