P1W1D7
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sign is fixed. Today's going to be a good day. Still need to do the final checklist. Bruno number one continue to sweep the store. Bruno number two and three go wake up assistant manager Aleeya. Bruno number 5 I haven't seen you in two days where have you been. What is that? You brought me a delightful armadillo. That is great he can be a stool. Good morning assistant manager Aleeya are you ready for work. 

Why are you so excited manager this never works you been going at this for six days you have yet to make a profit. Here at the store we'd like to think positively. Now arrange the inventory yes move it around. Oh goodie I've already completed two daily tasks. And by the end of today I will complete all 5. Manager what were the five tasks again that you have to do? The five task are sell five items, rotate inventory, stay open for 12 hours, cleaning the store, and making a profit. Doing all that will give me a bonus. How do you plan to make a profit most of the Goblins only give us useless tools. Aleeya it's all about marketing we just need to pull in the crowd. That's where Bruno number 2 you come in. Use your certain charms to drag in potential customers. What do you mean by that manager? I'm not talking about your womanly charms Aleeya. I want you to be funny and get people to come in because humor kills. If you do a good job I will allow you to have some proceeds from the sell of the kite daggers. 

Bruno's number four and five you two will be on register. Remember service with a smile well maybe not that kind of smile number four. Number one and number three you two will have a great task you will be on guard duty. Yes protect me and my assets make sure nothing leaves the building. All transactions will be done by u scan-sama. Now let's have a great day at work bonsai.

Hours go by and no one has entered the store. Aleeya and Bruno number 2 have been out there jumping up and down. I feel Aleeya hasn't put in much effort. Perhaps I should cut her meals to give her more of an incentive to work. For her being an adventurer, she's quite lazy. If she took out after the Bruno's she would be the most hardworking person on the entire continent. No that's not right. The Bruno's are non living creatures they do not need to eat or sleep comparing Aleeya to them would be bad. But still besides little goblins no one will come into the store. This is a big problem I need to make a profit. If I want to survive I need to start making and finishing my tasks so I can get these dungeon points that I have yet to get. Looking at my screen in the seven days that I have been here I have only made 230 dungeon points. This will not do especially when ink is so expensive. I wish there was a manual that I could read that would help me gain more dungeon points. Wait. The***** Incorporated employee manual might be that book. Back on Earth whenever I had a problem I was told to turn to the manual. Bruno number 5 you and mr. Armadillo go into the Supply Closet and look for the employee manual. I'm sure I left it somewhere on the shrine to the company president Mister censorship. Hopefully we can find a way to make dungeon points back that we have missed. I'm not saying it's anyone's fault but I have spent 6 days here and I've yet to make a profit.

2