P1W1D7ss1
35 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Start up protocol initiated beginning download of Arrow system. Good morning everyone this is your friendly Bruno number one coming live from the store. A short story on a Bruno's daily life with our boss manager. 

So as the lead Bruno at the store my first task was guarding manager and I was given my delightful beating stick. As I began my never-ending task to protect the boss I found the first enemy broken glass. This glass is making a mockery of my profession. It would cut and kill my boss, I could not stand for this. Feel the taste of my cold left. Punch. Punch. Punch. Hooray, I have successfully vanquished the enemy and master is happy now I will return to my task of guard Duty I twirl around my beating stick oh Master says I have it upside down. What an interesting beating stick this end collects all the debris from my battles but we are to put these trophies maybe under here no master was not happy with that. What is this room? This room would be perfect to house trophies. But there is a lot of trophies in here, but that is okay Master won't mind if I add more. My battles are his battles and I will protect this dungeon till I cease to function. 

Guarding the dungeon is hard work for me Bruno number one so master has purchase more Bruno's. I am now a big brother I need to be more responsible. I take my little brothers and show them the ropes I introduced them to Mom Master calls her u-scan. Mom kind of looks like the original Bruno the five of us have an instinct to shower you scan with gifts and praise because of this. As I was doing my Daily Guard work or cleaning as manager calls it I found a new friend. Manager calls her time clock but she does not seem to work. Each day I greet her she does not say anything maybe she is broken. Tomorrow I will see if I can fix her.

2