P1W2D3
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing the new tasks has reminded me that bruno no. 5 and Mr. Armadillo were suppose to find ***** incorporated  employee manual. Maybe they got lost in the supply closet. I'll use the ***** incorporated pa system. WOULD MR. ARMADILLO AND BRUNO NO. 5 PLEASE REPORT TO THE FRONT END PLEASE! Uh, I think I said hat to loud. I never used the pa system before I was nervous. Why is everyone coming this way with spears, I only called for bruno no. 5 and Mr. Armadillo. 

Manager, what was that loud noise it sounded like the battle cry of the juggling jakels of Gravestone Fields. Let me guess, another product of the Clown God? Yes, and demigod Decaford, that battle was the start of the great war and the fields that once grew fantastic medical supplies are now a cold lifeless desert. I dont care anymore. 

Now that everyone is here, we can do some employee training.:) First is to teach you about the store so sit down and I will tell you the legend that is Mr. Censorship. 

Once upon a time there was a great man called Mr. Censorship that wanted to make a grocery store. His pride was stressing a small grocery store that catered to the masses. It was hard work, but with dedication and the right staff he built it up to what we now call ***** incorporated. Before his passing he left us his teaching in this holy book the ***** incorporated employee manual. 

Now I will teach you all the wonderfulness of cleaning, case counts, counting inventory, and getting ready for sales. This is so exciting I think I might die again. Now down to serious matter, employee uniforms. I do not have any here because home office said employees had to provide their own uniforms so does anyone have any ideas. 

Manager you really do like this ***** incorporated dont you. Silly Aleeya, when you have dedicated years to a company soon you go mad only thinking of what more I could do for the company. So the employee uniforms for the time being could be these aprons from the bakery department that are slightly worn. But as long as they do not get damaged we can use them for ***** incorporated approved activities. 🤩

1