P1W3D6
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today it rained. I am not talking about some gentle rain, but a monsoon of blood. Lightning torched the flesh trees outside that were immediately extinguished by the blood. I wanted to ask Aleeya about this weather but she still is not speaking to me. 

Our day started by fending off a pack of demon wolves that were attracted by the smell of the little goblins. It was a tough battle for the brunoes armed with cleaning tools. We lost a few little goblins in the skirmish along with twelve shelves damaged. Thankfully, nothing belonging to ***** incorporated was damaged. But it was still a close call. 

It occurred to me having a store in a cave does not leave us with much options. The little goblins are desperate to enter, but have nothing to barter. We are trapped with no exit for a quick escape. Plus, the brunoes are ragged from defending the store today. So before anything, we need better security. 

Brunoes, what can we use for a door? It needs to be sturdy and cannot be made with any ***** incorporated materials. I am open to suggestions. 

Ook? 

All five were lost at what to do. I was not sure if it was due to the weather or what. All I did know is we would not be able to hold out like this. There had to be a way. 

A lone howl drowned the store, as a sea of crimson fur raced to the entrance. Little goblins pouring in with mo stop. 

Brace for impact brunoes. Dont let them cross the line. Protect me and more importantly the merchandise. 

The brunoes raised shields made from the bark of flesh trees and equipped their trusted weapons. ( cleaning tools) Would this be the end of us? Is this our final glory as associates of the greatest place ever only time would tell. 

Manager, what is with all the noise? 

Aleeya, choose now while you have a chance. Run from this eminent threat or stand with us in glorious battle. I will not fault you in your choice, it was a honor to work with you. 

Manager the wolves are hungry. We can save ourselves by tossing the meat in the cooler out to them. Maybe the flesh trees will then thin out their numbers. 

Over my dead body will I do that. I will not abandon my post as a ***** incorporated clerk. I have sworn to protect the store think of something else. 

Then buy something from the store to lure them away. 

System use all available points to get us out of this mess. 

UNIT MANAGER HAS REQUESTED HELP FROM UPPER MANAGEMENT. WAITING FOR RESPONSE. INSUFFICIENT DUNGEON POINTS AVAILABLE. RECALCULATING. APPROVED. USING 100 DUNGEON POINTS TO GRANT UNIT MANAGER ABILITY FEAR INCARNATE. THANK YOU FOR USING THE ARROW SYSTEM. 

The wolves wave turned and ran across the Bleeding Mountains. Panic set in their faces and their breath became hoarse. We even got a glimpse of a demon wolf be snagged by a flesh tree that liberated it of all its blood and left the mumified corpse on the ground. 

It was over but now there was an uneasiness in the store. Everyone had a look of dread on their faces. 

Manager, why. Why do you seem so terrifying now?

(Madly laughing) 🎶 you know you the next to die🎶

0