02 – Where Am I ?
181 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he opened his eyes, he found himself lying on the floor.

''WHAT DOES THIS SADISTIC BASTARD THINK HE'S DOING ? %1! DID I HAVE A STRENGHTENING SYSTEM?
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT KIND OF WORLD I CAME INTO. IT'S ALL OVER, I WOULDN'T EXPECT TO DIE BECAUSE OF A PSYCHOPATH.''

With a thousand black thoughts in his mind , he knocked on the door as he ate his nails out of tension.

‘Who could it be ?' I hope this bastard doesn't have a vendetta with someone.
As he headed for the door, he tripped on his own foot and staggered

'Damn! It's gonna take me longer to get used to this body than I thought.I can't even walk straight!'

When he looked through the hole of the door ,he saw an short old woman forcibly standing there.
When he saw the woman waiting to see a vigilante looking guy in front of him , he breathed a sigh of relief and opened the door.

"You've been breaking the rent for 4 months. I won't be merciful to you this time. I want 3 months rent in advance.''

'Rent money ? This bastard doesn't even have enough money for a week's meal'

"Auntie , i am broke right now Can I ask you to come later ?''

"I've had a lot of patience lately.I have hospital expenses accumulated because of someone who hasn't paid their debts.Also you don't even know your neighbor's name ?''

‘It's not going to be easy to convince this woman, but I have no intention of giving up.’

************

'Fuck ! I'm giving up.’

After minutes like hours, he was convinced that it was impossible to soften this woman.He didn't even get a chance to open his mouth from scolding and advice.He just bowed his head.

''Please give me a chance. I'm a useless forlorn.I promise I'll pay all my debts in 2 weeks.’’

The old woman's expression has changed. She barely knew the person she was talking to, but in the 3-4 months of impression she had acquired, she thought he was a callous and reckless type.She couldn't hide her surprise when she saw him like this. She's back to her old sullen self.

"If you postpone it again, you will find yourself at the door.’’

He put on a happy face to show his gratitude.When the woman turned around and left, he closed the door, and pulled a deep ‘Oh’.

'I thought it would never end.'

Now that I've recovered from another problem, I can review the situation I'm in.

He looked at a place that wasn't even called the house where he was staying. There was nothing in the room that caught his attention, except a small dresser that could barely take away even the shoes of a fashion-loving girl, and a dirty seat where he woke up and found himself lying on top of it. He was sure he would get sick if he continued to live in a place like this.He had a little outfit on the dresser.He used what could be called a rag as a duster and started cleaning the room.

*********

'It's much better than it was before.’

*Achoo*

He sneezed at the dust that had penetrated his nose. He pulled out the curtains and opened the glass to get rid of the dust that had invaded the room.

‘Hmm.Smells of city, I guess I'm in the same world.I just thought I'd never been out.I'd better get some fresh air.’

He picked up a white T-shirt from the dresser and took his long black cardigan and walked out. He was exposed to the gaze of his neighbors as he closed the door and limped out of the house. The aching looks of his neighbors had already made him regret coming out.

"Isn't that Hisako-San's tenant ?’’

"It must have been him , I heard that he only goes out to get food.''

"I heard that he has no relatives.’’

"Aw, what a shame. And he has a beautiful face.’’

"Be quiet, he'll hear us now.’’

‘Even when I was inside the house I could hear your voice.’

As he was about to leave, something caught his eye.

'Just a minute.The woman sitting in the middle looks like she's the same height as me.'

When he first came in, when he examined himself in the mirror, he thought his height was at least 1.90 m.

‘hmpfh. What a hormonal woman.’

6