03 – Maybe life isn’t that bad
146 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why is the whole neighborhood empty?’’

When he thought about it, he smelled food. The scent came from a retro-themed diner. He entered the restaurant without thinking because he was already hungry.The first thing that caught his eye when he entered was the green colored rolls kept in water in the pot.Because he was dizzy from hunger, he demanded the food that first came to his mind.

"Chief, a plate of ramen, please.’’

"We don't make Ramen, Sir.’’

‘Hm?’’

When he looked at the menu, he saw that there were no really familiar dishes.

"Then can I have that food I saw?’’

"Of course, I'll prepare it right away, sir.’’

As he waited for the dinner to be prepared, his attention was focused on the chef. He was a middle-aged man, with black hair hanging backwards, grey eyes and a goatee.He gave people a distinct air with his appearance, which expertly adapted to the retro atmosphere he was in.

"Do you mind if I ask why you include such different dishes on your menu ?’’

"I've always been interested in different dishes since I was little. I add my own tastes and tastes to each dish.Adhering to these ideals, I opened this store 5 years ago.My clients loved the food. But over time, my meals became unable to compete with practical meals.I lost most of my clients.But thanks to my ideals and the support of my customers who have not given up on my food, I was able to make it up to this day.’’

He answered thoughtfully as he gave it to 300 yen he found from his cardigan at home.

"What a story.’’

"By the way, why is there no one outside ?’’

Hearing this, the man stopped and, astonished, turned his head to him.

‘You don't know ?’’

"I can't say I've been out much.’’

‘Well , you're about to find out soon.’’

*****

"Your dinner is ready, Sir.’’

"In the end, I felt like I was going to starve to death.’’

‘Itadakimasu!’’

*BOOM*

‘WHAT THE! WAS THAT AN EARTHQUAKE ?’’

He forgot his hunger and ran out of the store. A lot of people had gathered after the big shake. A 10-foot-tall man crashed into the asphalt he was under. Before he could even figure out what was going on, he noticed the blond-haired man next to the Giant Man.

‘It's okay now. Why ? Because I'm here !’’

After what the man said, everyone gathered started shouting and supporting the blonde-haired man

‘ALL MIGHT SAVED THE DAY AGAIN!’’

"HERE IS THE SYMBOL OF PEACE’

‘WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU !’’

Couldn't believe what happened. In surprise, he forgot that he couldn't even control his body, and limped and started running towards his house.

"HEY, SIR, YOU FORGOT YOUR DINNER!’’

*****

When he returned home , still in shock, he lay on the seat and tried to calm down.

'So I was born again in this world’

After encountering the body's sadistic owner, the excitement of all life had returned. when he couldn't even think healthy, all he could do was try to breathe properly.

‘I know all the events that are going to happen. Puhahaha, if I remember all the tragedies and avoid the dangers, I can live a happy life. Blow it up your ass, you sadistic bastard!

* Huff Huff*

It was his stomach that rumbled like a monster because it had been empty for 2 days that greeted him when he started thinking healthily. When all he found in the closet was half a bread and milk that couldn't fill a glass, he cursed himself for leaving the restaurant without eating the food.

****

'I pushed my body so hard today, I'd better go to bed early.’

Before bed, he thought, looking at the olive-colored ceiling.

"Maybe this life won't be as bad as I thought.’’

'Unlike before...’

His eyes slowly squinted as he contemplated his future…

* Panel opening sound*

NEW TASK ADDED

Restore 5% of your power

Duration: 2 weeks

Punishment: Death

4