04 – Decision
176 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘‘…………………’’

‘What was i actually living for... if your goal was to kill me, couldn't you have done it before ?’

'Could it be a bluff ? * Puff * who am I kidding , how hard can it be to kill me for someone who can get into my head at any time ?’

'Maybe I should stop delaying my death.’

His eyes turned to the rusty knife, which was standing on the dresser.He limped to the knife and took it in his hand and pointed it at his heart.

‘‘…………’’

He threw the knife to the ground and fell down.

‘Damn it, I don't even have the guts to do that.’

He stopped after walking in stress, drawing several rounds around him.

‘I need some fresh air.’

He quickly passed before them, without even looking at his nagging neighbors, whose number was greater than yesterday.He walked more than he walked yesterday and went to a park , saw an empty bench under the shadow of a giant tree. In no time, he threw himself on the bench and started watching around him.Families were walking in the park with their children. Some had arms and legs like pasta, and others had ears like hyenas.He's got his eye on the skunk-looking kid.

'Oh, he's definitely had big problems doing his toilet.’

Suddenly a loud buzzer was heard from a shop near the park.The shop was robbed and the thieves were trying to climb over the roof by the window on shop's second floor.

At that time, something caught his eye.

'Hoo , aren't those in the store are pro heroes ?’

She was a young woman with elegant long lashes, purple-tinted eyes , creamy blonde hair that reached up to her waist.

‘That must be Mt. Lady, and the one in the right is-  ’

'NOW, IZASHI !’ the woman shouted.

‘‘Haha ! Who's ready for an outdoor show ? Here it comes.’’the man said in an ear-scratching tone.

‘‘YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH’’

An enormous sound of thickness caused all the thieves who wanted to escape by climbing to break off their balance. The thief on the top missed the step he was supposed to step on and fell on his friends who were trying to climb with him. All of them began to falling in chain and fell to the ground.

‘‘Don't let them escape !’’

"Leave it to me," the girl shouted.

She threw her hand over her head, put her arms in a position with her elbow facing the ground, and threw herself off the building. She transformed herself into a 67ft tall giant as it floated through the air and landed on top of the thieves.

*BOOOOOOOOOMMM*

'Puhahaha! I wouldn't want to be humiliated like those thieves.’ He couldn't help himself and started laughing.

‘‘…….’’

‘I wish I could see this scene without knowing I was going to die in 2 weeks.’ he wore a bitter smile.

‘How long have I been so emotional?’

Taking advantage of the absence of anyone around him, he lay down on the bank and began to watch the sky thoughtfully.

‘Well, I've made up my mind. I want to spend the remaining 2 weeks of my life in pleasure.’

He got up from the bench where he was lying and made his way home.

‘It was a long walk again.’

He was standing in front of his door looking for which pocket he put the key in, and he heard a familiar voice calling out to him.

''What is up with you, boy ? You look worse than the last time I saw you !''

He stopped looking for the key and turned around.

''Hisako-san, you don't have to worry. It's all right with me.''

"Stop talking and come in. I made dinner.’’

Although he wanted to reject her offer as he already owed her money, he changed his mind as his stomach rumbled as if it was ordering him to go with the old woman.

******

"I appreciate you letting me in, Hisako-san. Don't doubt that I'll pay you back.’ he bowed his head.

"Let go of the debt, take care of yourself first. You're like a Walking Dead.’’

The old woman spoke as she put plates full of sushi on the table.

"I see you remember my name.’’

‘Hehe, i definitely can't say i heard her name from neighbors.’

****

‘Hmm, the dish doesn't look bad.’

‘Itadakimasu.’’

He hesitantly take a bite into his mouth.

'Damn, this shit is awesome!’

Ignoring even the rules of etiquette, he began to eat as if there was no tomorrow.

"Eat slowly, boy ! It'll stumble upon your throat.’’

****

‘Oh, that felt so good.’

‘That reminds me. You never told me your name, did you ?"the old woman spoke.

"Hoo, Yoshiko-san doesn't know my name ? Even though she scolded me for not knowing hers."sneaky grinned.

''You little brat!"The old woman restrained herself by force.

‘My Name Is Shou . Shou Nakamura I'd like to say again, thank you for taking care of me.’’

‘It's not important. It's a neighbor's duty to help his neighbor."the old woman said as she gathered the table.

As the old woman collected the plates and made her way to the kitchen, Shou became distracted by thoughts.

‘I owe this old lady a lot. At least I want to pay her back before i die. How about i get a job? But where am I going to get a job such a less time?’

After a brief thought, he suddenly felt enlightened.

'I know exactly what to do, ' he grinned insidiously.

5