Chapter 2
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Jia slowly moves his hands up and puts them on-top of his head touching Wang Liu’s hands.

“You have to always be by my side.” Wang Liu told him gently and grasped Lin Jia’s hands holding those small hands. The feeling was neither silky soft nor rough.

“I’ll protect you.” Lin Jia promised softly and then seconds afterwards he was swiftly picked up by the crown prince like a sack of potatoes.

“I Wang Liu do not want nor need you to protect me.” Wang Liu stated firmly and Lin Jia slightly trembled from the tone of the crown prince’s voice. “You just have to be always be by my side. You are two years younger than me and you are much smaller than me. Your current task will be deciding what to do about my courtyard.”

Wang Liu gently places Lin Jia down and then he pinches his cheeks with a slight amount of firmness.

“Remember I do not want you risking yourself by protecting me.” Wang Liu told him and Lin Jia slowly nods his head while thinking ‘Liu is really kind, gentle, nice, good, and handsome…I want to try to protect him not sure how I can do that’.

Wang Liu lets go of Lin Jia’s cheeks, grabbed his right hand, and walked outside to thoroughly show his courtyard to show the younger boy.

“Feel free to make any changes to add or remove.” Wang Liu commented calmly and Lin Jia starts glancing around the crown prince’s courtyard has a small area containing various flowers the rest is rather empty.

Lin Jia uses his right index finger on Wang Liu’s left palm to communicate with the older boy for his voice hurts a bit too much to speak.

Two jujube trees. Two cherry blossom trees. Two plum blossom trees. Koi fish pond. Osmanthus. Lotus. Rice paddy field. Fruits. Vegetables. Six ducks. Two Kittens. Have to think a bit more.

“It will take some time to add to those things to my courtyard. What kind of kittens?” Wang Liu asked while smiling down at the younger boy and lips slightly pouting while thinking about it. “Food will be served very soon my dear little companion.”

‘I’m grateful I was given another chance. I was such a damn fool.’ Wang Liu thought and his right hand tightly holding Lin Jia’s left hand. ‘In this life I will take good care of you, Lin Jia.’

“You will sit at the same table as I.” Wang Liu stated firmly while pulling a chair to be by his right side and Lin Jia simply nods his head.

‘I’m glad I was sold to the palace and become companion to the crown prince.’ Lin Jia thought and he gives Wang Liu a bright smile. ‘I will do my very best to not disappoint him. I will do my very best to make him happy. I’m willing to die for him.’

“Remember you are my companion not my guard, not my shadow guard, and not a warrior.” Wang Liu commented and Lin Jia blinked his pretty blue eyes at him. “You are not allowed to die for me. You are not allowed to risk your life to protect me. Once your voice recovers I will have you repeat a certain sentence three times a day.”

1