chapter 2- Introduction and Goals
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Hi Hi, I am Amiss, An end angel. I would say I am a rather nice person in my past life with a generally boring uneventful life but it was full of knowledge at least. I love learning about Astronomy and science. I love to explore and I am thinking about becoming a mischievous person who is silently deadly to his enemies. As for how, that will have to wait until we get out of the BFW. My goals would be that I wanna have a solid foundation about this new universe and have understanding of it so that for when I am powerful I can venture Into dangerous places to explore. Since I am an angel of End, I seem to have power and authority in the abstract fields of Space, Time, Entropy and My own power which manifested from SMC, End Angel and my own imagination and memories have created “Mali Gessi”, and Omni Mastery over magical elements. My other goals is to find someone to share my power with, someone who loves me and I hope to be a angel with a beautiful relationship with a mortal. I am a carefree person but I will get serious if I need to so that I won’t be a brat.”

“Ur goals are both wholesome of having someone love you, yet you are a power hungry beast who wants to gain more and more power and carve your influence in the world” Eva was liking her teammate or sibling more as his personality was likeable yet he has  ambitions which while vague are still able to achieve given enough work

“I never got a loving family, nor good friends nor much in my old life and my only solace was anime, movies, shows and Astronomy. Now it’s different, I will have what I never have which is a fulfilling life with someone good to spend it with plus I want power and power so that I can protect them and you guys, what about you Eva what’s your goals?” Amiss said while trying to probe to see the intention and personality of Eva which is his Cosmic Friend.

“Hi I am Eva, An End Angel. I would say I had a uneventful yet disappointing life as I took my own life to end my suffering I lived in poverty during and I died during one of the plagues because the government bailed out the rich but left the poor to fend for itself with a virus that slowly kills you. My father was a alcoholic who beat me and I ran away from home when the virus was in its middle state, I died during the age of 14 because of poverty, disease and stressed and depressed mind which just wanted an End to everything. My power and authority are towards Despair, Time, and Omni mastery over magical elements. My unique power would be “Abyss Chaos” I seem to have made a connection to Abyss in this universe just by fiddling with SMC powers and fusion of wormhole and abyss powers.” My goals would be have a solid foundation to rise to the peak in power and also live a stable environment where Chaos only comes when I decide”

“I am the End, My personality doesn’t exist as I am still trying to learn how to behave but what I learned from you two is that life and sentience is sad and it leads to pain and suffering because of other people selfish action. I won’t say I won’t be selfish but I vow to not let my selfishness ever lead to me being a tyrannical god if I do become one My angels shall end me. My goals are to recharge the SMC to its full strength then also attempt explore the Astral Plane and also to lay solid foundation during the beginning of this Universe for my influence to be etched into this world. Rn I am using wormholes to slowly extract power from the primordial universe so that we know its properties while also strengthening ourselves. I can’t get out of Blue Fog World, but you two should be able to once Frequency will resonate. We will spread our influence on mortals once the first contact is made, then we can discuss other plans, I guess you 2 will be my info gather and world influencer while I am still locked inside this Blue Fog.

“Don’t talk about killing yourself while u have just been talking about life and goals, We shall be the agents who gather info and be the agents who carry out your will in the Universe” Eva said with a low voice

“Any idea on when the first Frequency Resonance will happen? Amiss said

“When the first born feel the disapair of everything coming to an end, when there is such strong emotions with high density of Ather then it will happen, Right now the universe is only 1 hrs old but some patters for the future have already been formed. Such as creations of super voids in the universe and dense galaxy super cluster. One is near empty ness while other is relitivey full of dust and stars. I can subtly influence how fast the first born will be formed but I can’t Guarantee when we can get out of this world and freely traverse.”

“I will leave some energy of All 3 of us and SMC in the early universe to “see” how to plan our first contact but it could take some long amount of time in human scale. Of course we 3 have just been born so we should for now digest all of the information gathered and Analyze our situation.” Nirvonis said in a ethernal voice.

“SMC is a rather fascinating device, what exactly is it?”Eva looked towards Nirvonis

“SMC is the core of All 3 of us, we are connected to it like how a lich would be connected to its phylactory but different in some critical ways. It gives us Full magic element affinity which helps us in Omni Mastering all of the magical element.

There is also Dark and Light elements which is in a sealed state of the 1/3 remaining power in it. It also has 65 paths to divine of the old universe all condensed into this orb.

The  other differences would be it can only exist in Blue Fog World, It is our essence like imagine there is 3 equal halves in the sphere then the subtle differences in its color (blue,Black,purple) this would be our “rooms” inside the orb.

Second it seals powers of ours so that it isn’t destructive to itself so until we can maintain our mind and have certain control over your own power u can’t use its power.

Third it can spread its influence on the universe only by Us using its power, it is by it self a completely sealed orb of the highest level. “

“The power inside it are of 65 divine pathways or is it condensed into 3 unique powers” said Amiss

“Second, the powers are unique to 3 of us. I only know the name of 3 powers or rather the name I gave”

“System Blue which belong to Amiss”

“Tyranny Chaos Purple which belongs to me( The End)

“Darkness Sand Black which belongs to Eva, this will be the singularity of the orb, Be careful when using this as it is unstable and dangerous but I expect you can handle it with our support during preliminary testing of power

“Thank you Lord End” said Eva with a smile

“Nir is fine for you two to call me” said Nirvonis

“Nir how is the time of BFW as in how is its time relieve  to the universe” said Amiss

“Hm, It isn’t casually connected unless I Will It to connect so we will wait patiently until the first frequency is detected by me”

“Ok, so since we are in this World can we explore it?” Said Amiss

“Yes, but only for 3 Km in diameter so we are currently in the innermost layer in a grand tomb which has 13 “floors” underground and what’s outside of that is unknown to me right now”

“This seems to exist in its own fog of existence hidden from the Universe” Said Eva

“Yes a true concealment realm , as 65 paths to divine had few paths towards secrecy and concealment this fog is actively replenished with energy passively from all 3 of us and The SMC and this concealment sub authority will be give to Eva” said Nir

“Yes Nir”

Suddenly the fog started to stir and and cleared a little to revel a small Gem in one of the seats was placed there created out of blue fog. This gem then connected to the dome of the Blue Fog World where the Fog cleared at the top to revel stars ⭐️ dots in the top of the dome then suddenly A native of the universe crash landed as a energy ball then slowly reformed it self to make a Astral Projection of the Native.

0