Chapter 3- Ascen
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

In the primordial start of This Singular universe, he came from a dark planet which had no star to orbit and had been cursed to wonder around the desolate reaches of the edges of universe, only a few million years had passed since the dawn of this universe but this universe was unique in the sense that it possessed extrly high density of magic sub atomic particles and Psionic waves. This made life possible in very extreme senses where in these days ascension to godhood was commen in certain planetary level civilization. Because of these factors and the uniqueness of being a planet with no star, the civilization in the dark planet mostly stemmed on necromancy of otherworldly wraiths and sprits. In the final days of the civilization came a dark comet which was made of Strange Matter (look up strange matter, it’s a field of theoretical matter different from normal matter). The strange matter plus the laws of physics being distorted and even metaphysics of divinity and chaos started to decay then in despair one of residents of the planet was hit directly by the black flames of strange matter. When his entire planet was ignited in reality burning flames, everyone died in this once advanced planetary civilization.

In the early Epochs of universe, civilization were powerless against the terrifying density of Ather that existed in small spaces of reality thus everything was sentient knew that once the universe has set their eyes on obliteration of a lone planet or any planet, it could only succumb to its fate but there was a silver lining in that final moments of this planet being turned into bonfire in space was one single individual of that species survived and was pulled Into Different planet not far away from his home planet which existed just outside of the Observable Universe, Ascen realized that what happened to him had the probality of happening of 0.00000000000000000001% yet it was possible event if the magical density and psionic waves were high enough, his civilization in its final moments said fuck you to the comet and blasted it with psionic beams of destruction.

These combinations of factors led to a resurrection of Ascen into a planet he was unfamiliar with. He was born as the final heir of a powerful dying assasin family, it’s future was bleak because they lost their “Death’s Pathway”. He was the final individual of his family alive with only his Combat Maids left and a Butler who loved the small Child dearly due to some sercrets related to this body’s parents and now with his sad fate of his past life and this life where he and his servants were murdered for their possessions of “Death’s Hand” Sealed 0 Artifact which had its own secrets.

He slowly recounted these memories as he looked at the 3 figures, One was made of Pitch Black fog that resembled a namuah which he now recounted from the memories of this body. He realized that he has memories of a person in some other planet in a different star system which seemed to be abnormal but what horrified him even more was that He wasn’t in that planet right now but rather that his Astral Body was in a bluish Fog World of some kind, there were 13 chairs with 1 High Back chair in the middle with 2 grand chairs on opposing sides then after that grandiose 5 chairs on each side of the table. The table was made of strange Blue transparent ish  table.

“Hi Hi, your the first End’s Frequency, let us see your story and how you got here” said Amiss

His memories started to be displayed to the other 3 and they were silent for a minute

“Damn that’s quite the story and here see our story” Amiss said as he directly put his memories straight into Ascen

Ascen is a 10 year old boy with blond hair and with brown dark beautiful eyes, he has a angled face with sharp look . He were a unique clothing that looks unfamiliar to 3 of the Ends

Ascen saw death of Universe that isn’t this one, he saw time being split and a god coming into this universe as it was created, he saw them discuss their plans and goals and also their personality. What is this, this is magic of some other level, no feats like these were comparable to 3 people’s memories being transplanted into your mind with u perfectly being clam and not going into info overlord. He realized these were beings incomparable to even his old planets gods as they are capable to extra-universal travel and strength

“What have u brought this mortal here for, God of the End and his Angels.” Ascen said kinda humbly kinda sacred

“You are the First End Frequency thus u shall be my representative to this universe until the day I descend” Nir said

“I see, but I am already dead and now in a different planet and maybe a different star system.” Ascen said

“The star system that you are on is very unique and bizarre. This place has a highest Ather concentration in a 2 Light Year diameter in this Universe so I am sending my Angels and You and various other people there for inspection and conquest of the world if possible from our strength”

“There is a Mid Sequence Star with a suitable habitable zone with 2 parents which are close yet strangely blocked from interaction between each other becoause of  High Mystical Anomalies and High Ather Concentrates in these planets.”

“Ather is how all the supernatural sub atomic particles are manifested into reality such as Magic, Psionic, Void, Zero point Corruption, Chaos, Mystical, Life Tinder and Mystical. Magic, Psionic, Void and Life tinder are rare in the early days of the universe but magic, Psionic, Void and Life tinder will emerge eventually in the middle stages of the universe. But I can already see that Second End Frequency will have high Psionic prowess.

“Ather is Highly unstable form of energy which decays into other supernatural subatomic particles, they are corrupted in a sense where they decay yet gain more energy and also the ability to interact and change or manifest when sentient minds use life tinder energy to control other supernatural forces. Magic, Psionic are relatively safe while Mystical, Void, Chaos are very dangerous and could do more harm than good if not a proficient act using Mystical energy.”

“Is this the nature behind this universe?, Ather and its interaction with sentient minds and the environment around it” Amiss said

“Yes, this is simplified yet the essence of how this universe is going to run in the future” Nir said

“Does that mean that we are going to a  Mystical planet to learn about its properties and it’s inhabitants and also to gain power from this mystical world” Eva said

“Yes, that is the core goal of mine and you 2 angels and one mortal will investigate and also bring worthy members into our group because this is a lonely place when u three are gone” Nir said

“Aww, U care about us and a God of gods is feeling lonely don’t worry, we will have a meeting every “week” or so of that mystical planet time and discuss our plans and also to be in touch” Ascen said

“Good idea, we can also share Info, materials, divine items or artifacts or commission missions so that this will be secret organization with its own goals” Eva said

“Let’s do that, so that I can also help you guys because all I can do is provide info at this point” Ascen said

“Ay bro, u can use this to also gain strength and also more members will be chosen and added slowly in the future”

“How to add members?” Eva said

“That’s will happen  in the future for now or not but I will decide but we will need truly trustworthy people and talented people or people who resonate with my frequency and are  specialists in this mystical world.” Nir said

“Ok so Ascen tell us about yourself man and your goals so that we can intergrate it with ours and also move forward effectively”

Ascen was shocked, never in this old life did anyone actually care about him or actually were reasonable people that had their own goals but will help with mine, my old planets was too brutal and too desperate.. but It’s différent now I will help these guys for the respect they have given, It will take time to trust but at least I haven’t been squashed like a bug in front of angels and gods so I will take their benevolence into my heart

“My goals are to... to become strong so that I can protect who I care for if I do have people in this new planet I will go later and also to gain strength in mystical world such a strength that I become a god... or something like that” Ascen said shyly but still determination In his eyes.

“Good goal, My goals are similar but to be peak of the world or close to it” Eva said

“Hell ya, everyone here has Eight grade syndrome and I love it cuz in this fuck*n world we can actually achieve that given enough caution and power”

“My first goal is to learn, learn about all the organizations in this mystical world, hidden figures and gods in this planent” Amiss said

“Ok I think our time to go to the planet which I can connect with in a wormhole, then while Eva and Amiss who are made of Cosmic energy will resurrect the two maids and the butler in Ascen’s Manor In this life and also protect and teach you about the world so that we can make our plans” Eva said

“Will those people accept everything such as Us being angels?” Eva said

“We resurrect them and tell them Ascen asked for our help so we did for a price of secrecy of never telling how they were resurrected and give protection to them for little time” Amiss said

“Good that will be a basic idea on how to move forward good job” Nir said

“Let’s Descend” Amiss said excitedly.

“Before that lemme tell you a story” Nir said

0