Chapter- 8 Foundation.
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Amiss was outside in Aurora’s backyard with Aurora, His Excellency Solomon, and Eva. They were talking about magic and how its properties.

There are 7 main Elements (Light, Dark, Electricity, Fire , Water, Earth, Air). They each have their unique properties and all have their own uses.

Light is good for fighting against evil aligned or dark natured creatures, good at high level healing(if used in combination with Water). Purification, Soothing Energy Transferring, Increase Morale, Create potions(if in combination with mystic Elements and Ather ). Helps in sealing Sealed Artifacts. If used with in conjunction with Mystic Elements then it can give vastly different results but some effects would be

Mystic Elements: Terra, Aqua, Ignis, Aer are the mystic counterparts of Earth, water,Fire,Air respectively. For electricity there isn’t necessarily a counterpart but a similar element of Tohni, this mystic element by itself is very weak but it produces streams of radiant energy passively which if used by angels with Ather which then is used in conjunction with Aqua, Light, Terra and Ather is the source of alchemy in this universe it seems.

Alchemy is almost exclusive to Dwarves but Solomon Empire does have access to Alchemical products such as Metal Golems and Earth Golem. Alchemy seems to be about infusing ones own spirituality into items to to slowly extract mystical impurities or physical impurities to forge a pure weapon where pure in the sense of Occult or physical such as Impurities in the iron. For example in Steel making  there are impurities which a  a  Blast Furnace helps remove  include carbon, sulfur, phosphorus and silicon. These have to be removed.

  • Removal of sulfur: Sulfur has to be removed first in a separate process. Magnesium powder is blown through the molten iron and the sulphur reacts with it to form magnesium sulfide. This forms a slag on top of the iron and can be removed.

Mg+SMgS

(7)

(7)

Mg+S→MgS

  • • Removal of carbon: The still impure molten iron is mixed with scrap iron (from recycling) and oxygen is blown on to the mixture. The oxygen reacts with the remaining impurities to form various oxides. The carbon forms carbon monoxide. Since this is a gas it removes itself from the iron! This carbon monoxide can be cleaned and used as a fuel gas.
  • Removal of other elements: Elements like phosphorus and silicon react with the oxygen to form acidic oxides. These are removed using quicklime (calcium oxide) which is added to the furnace during the oxygen blow. They react to form compounds such as calcium silicate or calcium phosphate which form a slag on top of the iron.

Alchemy helps in making the process of Steel making much more easier by infusing spirituality then throwing ores into a special Alchemical Blast Furnace which quickly does the process of removing impurities in physical sense means to extract directly the impurities in the Sealed Alchemical Artifact then remove the pure steel from the furnace to give it to a dwarves which will forge a pure steel weapon for you. You can also ask the Dwarves to remove impurities from a metals in Occult or Mystical Sense such as being tainted by corrupted gods or angels or corruption from Abyss, Void, Leh Va Ell or other stable secondary dimension which are superimposed into reality. These can be extracted by using alchemy and also using Light and other mystical Elements in combination to directly extract the Mystical Corrupted parts from metal then remove it. But removing of corruption is tedious and there must be a special Sealed Artifacts used with dwarven magic and alchemy. This reason leads to Dwarven people having huge influence in Occult world because they can make weapons, golems, extract and remove impurities, help in weapon building for Nations.

This reason is why Solomon was cunning enough to make a strategic relationship with dwarves were given their own land to live outside of underground caves where they now are one of the 4 dukes of the Solomon Empire. The dukedom’s capital Dovrin of Dwarves serves as Weapon and sealed artifacts creation and trading capital of this planet.

Amiss also realizes the Church of Light is a very good aligned and lawful church which seems to serve the role of giving aid to starving, providing home to abandoned, giving education to masses until earth equivalent of 8th grade which is pretty good for a middle age kingdom.

The Church of Light is lead by the Pontiff and under him are the 5 Head Bishops. Church of Light exists in almost all continents not just Europa Federation and Solomon Empire but also there is the Essex Continent with multiple city states famous for its ports and trades. There are 2 nation in Essex Continent which are Vsexa Nation and Soros Nation. Other city state are important.

There is the Mysterious Continent of Undead which seems to be a legendary home of Undeads of all kinds and has high mystical order beings. There is a also legend of Ethereal Sleep Stone which is hidden deep in the Palace of Godless. This palace is a Sealed Artifact which seems to seal the entire Continent from the world. Why it is sealed is the one of the greatest sea mystery of this world.

There exists the North Kingdom whic  is North of Europa Kingdom, not much is known about it but it is said to be a cold and deadly place of strong individuals so basically this world’s Viking thought Amiss and Eva.

Now that he knew basic stuff about this world, he was ready to go investigate and resurrect the Second End Frequency idk her name tho thought Amiss.

It was around 5:30in the morning and Amiss then burrowed some powers of Eva and also made huge amounts of Darkness Sand which he can teleport into thin air from a BFW. Amiss thought that Blue Fog was a convient place to store and teleport materials to use for basic life or for combat purpose.  Before going to second End Frequency, he was going to check his power against Natives in this world that are decently powerful such as evil doers saints.

He went to Solomon Intelligence Bureau’s underground prison to rip the essence out of few hundreds of prisoners then learn intelligence from them and give it to Intelligence Bureau.

He was in the headquarters of the Bureau with the royal Angel and he was talking to Head of Intelligence and also Head of Mystical Investigation Bureau.

Head of Intelligence man. Dane Smith was who looks to be a man in his thirties, with light black hair, a straight nose, and sharp blue  eyes. He was wearing a a double breasted coat and looked like a aimable man.

Head of mystical Investigation. Nadun Dos. looked like Brown eyes, slightly long black hair, pretty detective like face with some stubs of facial hair, thin yet with a moderately muscular build. He had the personality of a friendly and warm person who seemed to care for this nation yet has a heavy hearted heart who cares deeply for world.

They were about what the prisoners did and what kind of intelligence Amiss needs to extract from them.

Amiss saw his panel which no one but Eva and Ascen can see

—————

[Mission Triggered]

[Mission: Help thé Intelligence Bureau gather intelligence]

[Mission Reward: Character Ability Extract from killed individual.]

[Based on Intelligence gained, more missions might be triggered]

—————

Nice short and simple mission thought Amiss.

He went to a dimly lit room with a ragged looking man with deranged look on his face. He looked disgusting and dangerous. This guy is a dude from Cult of Demon Blather.

This group is a group of bastards who act like demons for the sake of power and lust. So now their fate will be sealed by Amiss.

He was alone with this man in this room who was a saint then suddenly then man ran at him with and used Curse Magic on Amiss then with his demonic excellent agility and powerful body he punches at Stomach of Amiss with Orange fire in his hand when suddenly Amiss said in a booming voice [Reality Virtualization]. Then...

The man who almost hit Amiss in the stomach in a split second started to see his hand fall of then his left leg suddenly decayed then burned and turned into black dust then this process started to happen all around the room and the room turned old and gloomy with no light and Amiss standing there cheerfully with Scarlet Eyes

“Good, so Koeta 3 Saints of Demon pathway who is weakened and has no ability of ritual means I can kill them rather easily so basically all these captives were good choice to first gain power and intelligence”

In the room  where the Head of Intelligence and Mystic Investigation we’re sitting suddenly turned fearful and panicked as they had no idea about what properties or ways a saint who had some strength left even in captivity was still suddenly have his body rapidly disintegrate into black sand which was then sucked by Amiss, there was No Koeta Characteristics left from that person. The Koeta 3 Demon Saint named Rogh from Cult of demon blather, he was one of the 22 sub  leaders in different countries and huge cities that these cultist operate on. Solomon Empire capital Subleader is dead but question is did Amiss get the intelligence we asked him for?

They felt a chill down their spine as they realized that All of headaches of Solomon Empire currently will be directly Ended so easily.

The cultist are the  most difficult Headache and getting critical info about their bases and their future plan would lead to breakthrough of hunting them down and also safety of everyone in the Continent.

Amiss came to their room and said “can I gather all the captives in one room and directly gather info from each one, it will be much faster and easier and plus I am lazy”

The Heads of Intelligence and Mystical Department felt their a fear deep in their heart as Saints who work for royal family but today they realized just how easily someone can crush them as if it’s a nice stroll after eating.

Amiss was in their eyes a Angel that was said by Royal Angel to be powerful but this is unprecedented power for their country to have to use for intelligence and mystical purposes. This angel had power far more mysterious than they could fathom.

“What did you learn Lord Amiss” Nadun said

“This dude seems to be like a big person with influence in cult so here are some info I got:

  1. The Blather Cult is planning a huge sacrifice ritual where they sacrifice 4 of the huge cities they operate it. The cities where they plan to do this in 3 years time in second Full moon of both moons coinciding on the same date. The cities are Europa Federation: City of Trade Reva and Port City Beros, Solomon Empire: Wester, Indus Empire: Igai.
  2. The Purple Fog which is a common phenomenon yet mysterious in that no one knows what exists on the other side of the fog every place that’s shrouded in it has an sealed existence and what exists beyond it is or inside it no one knows but they plan to kill huge amount of people to open the gates of Le Va Ell and burn 4 cities down to resurrect The Demon’s Womb which is a gate that opens the gates of hell straight to this plane
  3. Now this seems exactly the type of shit a cult would do but this is actually just an stepping point for their plan
  4. They plan to destroy the all City states of essex continent to raise the Cold Sand Demons, there seems to be some connection between the City states which are closest to Zetta Land.
  5. It is said they plan to turn Le Va Ell into a freezing hell and use that to bring that freezing hell into this plane to turn that mystical desert into a cold desert then use these Cold Sand Demons as bodies for cultist to head to Zetta land.
  6. There is some high level intelligence that these cultist know about Zetta land Which this even this guy isn’t allowed to know.

There is more such as name, place and general location of 22 sub leaders which will be given straight to ur brains cuz I am too lazy to recite

He planted the precise plan and details of what spells they will use, what kind of ritual they will cast, how many Koeta Beings will perform the ritual. Connection between the spies and gathering of cultist were all in their head now which made them jump as these Info were top extreme and couldn’t help be know how such info was gathered

“How did u gather all this info, it’s not that we don’t believe you but rather this is too fast and too precise of details and... it just went straight to our brains which is... extreme”  Nadun said

“I can directly rip the Essence and Koeta Characteristics from a person then Shatter it to consume it and gain all the required info” Amiss said casually

While he said this casually, this came as a bombshell info to these 2 heads, they thought too useful! And too convenient!. Now only do they gain info, they also purge enemies whether protected by evil god or not because these angels can directly shatter Koeta Characteristics which was something only the Keingles (King of Angels)  could do.

These people hurriedly threw all the captives from Cult of Demon Blather, Cult of Demoness Priss, Church of Beastly Desires into the single room and all of them had their Koeta and Magic suppressed by Stone of Deep Sea. Mystical stones are formed deep under the oceans with different properties but it also has the ability to directly suppress and weaken Koeta Beings and when they are in huge handcuffs and chains made of Stone of Deep Sea, these captives were very weak and paralyzed yet they were mostly Koeta 4 and 3 demi-gods and Saints. These took many years of work to capture these people but they are all high ranking members of cultist which are bound by magic and mystical means to never reveal their secrets willingly or unwilling.

But such means are dog shit in front of a even a Royal Angel Solomonwho has created a Mythical Legend of creation of powerful empire which spanned a continent (Indus is not technically not part of Solomon Empire but they mostly follow the directions of Solomon Empire so it’s more of a Satellite Nation). So why didn’t he do torture to remove Info from Cultist.

Well because the second these knowledge are leaked from the mouth or memories of the saint or demigod Cultist then other party will be notified but now...

Now that End angels came and who had high affinity with Worldly Energy which is combination of all of the various types of Energy. Ather is the sub atomic particles of Athereic Energy that vibrates in Quantum Field Theory. because Amiss and Eva inherited 1/3 of Entire SMC respectively so these “means” to silence was simply too easy to crack for Amiss.

He starts to spreads Black fog all around the room. The black fog slowly fills the room and all the captives feel their soul and body start to decay. Their genes started to crumble, their flesh started to rot, their hands started to fall off their body and their eyes filled with despair all collectively turn into pitch black sand which all combined together in the middle of the room to form a Sealed Artifact.

then suddenly all the Saints and Demigods are Ended and disintegrated  their bodies into black dust. Amiss ripped their Koeta Characters and Consumes it. He consumed the soul, fate, life and Koeta of

1.Demon

2.Demoness

3.Abyss

4.Death

5.darkness

[Level Increased]

[Experience Gained- 200%]

[Koeta 4 In the above mentioned pathways with Simalar power from SMC can be used by using sealed artifacts as catalyst for SMC power in real life.

His Powers in these fields was increased, he had new spells and Abilities.

It was 6:30 A.M in the morning. The purging of Saints and Demigods of different pathway and their energy being consumed to him  was quite a boon. He gained new insights and he triggered a new mission that was to assist them with the matters relating to this case as they will ask for assistance on intelligence and possibly combat or tactical use.

Given he can wantonly just throw Sealed Artifacts into SMC and it will only lead to higher affinity for that pathway. I got powerful Koeta 4 and 3 Sealed Artifacts shattered and merger together to create a Mutlifacted Powerful Sealed Artifact. It was in shape of a Dragon Vertebra whip with a Orb of Chaos attached to its end with the help of of Royal Angel gifting that part of weapon to Amiss when he saw this Sealed Artifact.

“How do u like your weapon, Amiss”Royal Angel said as if they were already long time friends to buddy up with a Cosmic Angel

Amiss naturally guessed he was trying to maybe curry favor with him. He was happy to be friends... as long as they don’t betray my trust and goodwill I am showing him by being a good fucking human, he better act like a good  Angel.

“I like it , I shall call it Chaos Dragon Vertrbra’s Whip

[You gained a sealed artifact]

[SA Name: Chaos Dragon Vertebra Whip

Koeta: 1

Pathways: Demon, Demoness, Darkness, Abyss, Death, Unlaw.

Negative Effects: Corruption of subatomic particles leads them decaying into Abyss and Chaos Subatomic particles

(Abyss)Active Effects: When in 20 yard distance of Amiss, hurl the Orb of Chaos at the Enemy which has potent Chaos energy which combusts the the very Worldly Energy around the enemy and turns them into Abyssal Creature instantly which obey Amiss and become his thralls.

Passive effect:Just a touch leads to touched area being corrupted by Abyss. Leads to weakening of strength, will, Ona and spirituality and slowly leads to death over the course of entire individual turning into Abyssal creation.

(Death and Unlaw) Active Effects: In a 1 mile radius decay all life Into rotting version of themselves.

Active Effects: Bend the laws of reality subtly around the artifact to absorb Worldly energy and Ather and other souls to directly nourish this weapon.

Passive effect : Allows for use of Koeta Death and Unlaw pathways.

(Demoness)Active Effects: Spread out faint black sticky spider webs over the 1 mile radius to use for your purpose.

Passive effect: All  natural demons and Devils are submissive to this item and by extension its owner. Gain powers of pathway Demoness

(Darkness and Demon) Active Effect: use darkness magic offensively

Passive effect: Gain the power, intuition for danger and psychic powers.

General Use- Allows for use of Koeta mystical powers to be used by user given he has this in his hands.

This whip is a Koeta 1 Sealed Artifact with 7 different pathways so it its a quasi Koeta 0 artifact.  Amiss thought it was a weapon that was good for him. He didn’t know how to use a whip as a combat weapon but he can learn plus it has pretty OP skills and if I can gain fast speed then I am a Murder Machine.

Now that he got a suitable weapon for himself, he will help murder of some evildoers of state.

He isn’t stupid to think they won’t use him for immoral or political use but that he plans to use their influence slowly and gain a foothold in this world using Solomon Empire as a partner to Empire of End which he plans to create with the help of Eva, Nirvonis and other people that will come along the way.

Now that helping the Solomon Empire on the first night and helping Ascen with finding home. Now is the the time for helping Second End Frequency, I can use the power of SMC (stellar Multiverse Core) to go resurrect her.

He wondered what her name will be or will she chose a new name

He went to Aurora’s backyard then he was casually talking with Royal Angel, Eva, Ascen and Aurora.

“Ok guys, I need to go Investigate and resurrection of Second End Frequency, this might take a few days.  I am going to Igai which is the tip of Indus Empire and south of it is Vexa and Soros I heard it’s  kinda far away.

I might just go check those places out or not, who knows but I might go towards the cave which leads to Ieda Sea from Igai after I resurrect her.” Amiss said getting serious to set off from Capital of Solomon Empire, Grandia.

Amiss took off his Gold tinted Dark shades glasses then with his Crimson Eyes, he looked at Aurora and Ascen then finally Eva.

“Take care of each other and don’t let urself get killed again. I will come back day after tomorrow maybe with Second End Frequency idk her name yet” Amiss said cheerfully

Eva’s cold face smiled for once then said “I will look after Ascen and also start our plans or at least make foundations in this world, come back soon with her”

“Oh ya every third day of the week, Me(Amiss), Eva, Ascen, Aurora, Royal Angel  will all meet at Blue Fog World to discuss plans, make missions, have fun and collect info”

“What is Blue Fog and What is this meeting” Aurora asked curiously

“Blue fog is a different world where every third day of week we will meet at night to discuss our plans, Eva will fill u in on the details later” Amiss said

“Ok enough talk, now its time to go. Bye guys” Amiss said cheerfully.

He took his Dragon Whip and merged it with his left hand, it looked like out of Amiss left arm comes a Dragon Whip with a Orb attached at its end. Then Since they are End angels, Amiss started to create his wings, His wings were created out of the Black Fog that oozed out of Amiss then it condensed at Amiss back to create huge Dragon like wings only that they were were make of Purple, Blue, White, Red slowly forming a vortex like wings

Aurora was shocked as she had heard that these 2 were angels but their wings tho... it looked majestic, they looked different. What surprised her ever more was that instead of flapping wings to fly, the second his wings came. He just started to lift to sky and then slowly increased his speed until he looked like a comet.

Royal Angel Solomon was surprised that in just a single night, he might have possibly gained allies who are FUCKING COSMIC ANGELS.

Now, this angel was a shameless bastard while he built his Empire From the ground up, Cosmic Angels were beings that destroyed the hierarchy of beings with World Circuits.

What are World Circuits? Simply put they are the genetic structure in cells and neurological patterns in brains that leads to sentient beings wether Mortals like human, Elves, Dwarves, or other races OR There are immortals which are beings such as High Vampire Lords or other beings which are basically biologically Immoral as long no one stronger then them kills them, they live forever. There are few such immortals but basically Immortals are peak groups of most sentient lives such as elves, dwarves, humans, undeads, dragon or phenox. These are Beings with so much Worldly Energy condensed in them that they can’t be killed unless Gods, Universal Beasts or Old Gods kill them which never happens.

Then there are the Ascended Gods these are beings who were once mortal that climbed up the Divinity Path through different Koeta pathways. There are maybe 36 types of Divine pathway but only 25 pathways have gods or some only have King of Angels. Other pathways have not been climbed up to divine simply cuz they are too dangerous or too old or forgotten to time.

Then there are ArchAngels which are beings in Koeta 1 of their respective pathway. Then King of Angels if they have uniqueness of their pathway condensed inside of them.

There are maybe 36*3~ ish angels in this world but only 25*2~ only have been recorded in history in both Old Epoch  or the New Epoch. Many have faded from history, some have been banished, some sealed, some killed for others to Ascend to godhood but these are Semi-Divine beings

Then are the Universal Beasts which are lovecraft like horror beings only that they they are Koeta 2 or Koeta 1 of pathways unknown to this World. They mostly don’t interact with this Planet because they simply live just too far away or can’t cross the Divine Ozone Layer but some Universal Beasts have ascended to Godhood which leads to terrifying anomalies to happen around the world simply because of subtly similarities between the Koeta pathways of this world and these unknown Koeta Pathways of these beasts.

There are Mythical Beings such as The Old Dragon of Old Epoch, The Astral Dragon, The Vampire Emperor of Dra Kos La which is a Old Epoch Vampire which was said to hunt other vampires to gain his powers. Now he is sleeping in Dra Kos La for reasons unknown. Mythical Beings are on par with Koeta 1 King of Angels but they can’t be killed or hurt simply because their powers are far too potent for even Gods to hurt them. There are others but they will need to read in libraries simply cuz they don’t act in this world too much.

Then there are Old gods which are gods from Old Epoch which were said to be only surviving Gods from the Epoch forgotten from history, Far stronger than Ascended gods. They are mostly asleep and ancient beings whose intention are unknown.

State of Sentient Existence. This is the hierarchy of Sentient beings weather mortal, Immortal, Mythical or Legandary or Ascended gods, they all have hierarchy. This is a loose way of knowing how potent a Sentient Race’s World Circuits are and how much Worldly Energy a being can absorb into itself and use it.

Then comes Cosmic Angels, they are Angels... which have power of Quasi- Old Gods, far stronger than Ascended gods but weaker than old gods. But they are said to be beings that are born in Cosmos which is outside of the Hierarchy of this planet. They are said to possess vastly different Circuits called Universe Circuits which can pull torrents of Ather and Worldly Energy inside of them to use as they see fit. They don’t gain power but rather regain authority and can shatter Koeta Characteristics and Uniqueness of even Old Gods but this was just a rumor,

until today when I saw Amiss casually Shatter and recreate Koeta Characteristics of Saints as if they were nothing  like a ancient god regaining his powers. They are beings said to herald Doom or Great Fortune to the planet based on how Natives are supposed to interact with them.

Never in my life did I ever imagine to see Beings that break the hierarchy of State of Existence. He has went away to find what he says “Second End Frequency”, Frequency sounds something like Gods trying to stabilize their forms into this world so does that mean End God is some god is Cosmos which even the Old Gods have never heard of?

He thought this was highly likely but he has no proof. For now he just plans to talk with End Angel Eva about her plans.

Amiss was speeding up to Mach 10 speeds and he wasn’t almost able to control his form but his wings strangely stabilized him and made his mind totally focus on flying.

He looked like a Comet that was going across the sky, after he got to Indus Nation border he slowly started to descend until he got to tip of Indus Nation, Igai City. He was thinking about how bizarre this world is and how exactly does it work, he was a physicist so he wanted to know the underlying principles of this New Universe where Ather is a new variable to this space which  seems to be highly dependent on Sentient beings to interact with this world. Is Ather the fifth force in this universe which was created. He thought This universe has many “Foundation” such as Magic then under it is Mystic which has many more elements than the 7 elements of magic. I will need to learn about these things too but it’s a little bit in future now I just need to use my AoE weapons then save Second End Frequency.

In physics, the fundamental interactions, also known as fundamental forces, are the interactions that do not appear to be reducible to more basic interactions. There are four fundamental interactions known to exist: the gravitational and electromagnetic interactions, which produce significant long-range forces whose effects can be seen directly in everyday life, and the strong and weak interactions, which produce forces at minuscule, subatomic distances and govern nuclear interactions. This New Universe has a Fifth Force or Atheric Interaction which seems to be able to influence the other forces given enough Worldly Energy or Mana or Spirituality. I am a cosmic Angel so I wonder how I can use Ather to influence other forces. Amiss Thought

Each of the known fundamental interactions can be described mathematically as a field. The gravitational force is attributed to the curvature of spacetime, described by Einstein's general theory of relativity. The other three are discrete quantum fields, and their interactions are mediated by elementary particles described by the Standard Model of particle physics.[4]

Within the Standard Model, the strong interaction is carried by a particle called the gluon, and is responsible for quarks binding together to form hadrons, such as protons and neutrons. As a residual effect, it creates the nuclear force that binds the latter particles to form atomic nuclei. The weak interaction is carried by particles called W and Z bosons, and also acts on the nucleus of atoms, mediating radioactive decay. The electromagnetic force, carried by the photon, creates electric and magnetic fields, which are responsible for the attraction between orbital electrons and atomic nuclei which holds atoms together, as well as chemical bonding and electromagnetic waves, including visible light, and forms the basis for electrical technology. Although the electromagnetic force is far stronger than gravity, it tends to cancel itself out within large objects, so over large (astronomical) distances gravity tends to be the dominant force, and is responsible for holding together the large scale structures in the universe, such as planets, stars, and galaxies.

In the modern framework of the quantum theory of fields, even without referring to a test particle, a field occupies space, contains energy, and its presence precludes a classical "true vacuum". This has led physicists to consider electromagnetic fields to be a physical entity, making the field concept a supporting paradigm of the edifice of modern physics. "The fact that the electromagnetic field can possess momentum and energy makes it very real ... a particle makes a field, and a field acts on another particle, and the field has such familiar properties as energy content and momentum, just as particles can have."In practice, the strength of most fields has been found to diminish with distance to the point of being undetectable. For instance the strength of many relevant classical fields, such as the gravitational field in Newton's theory of gravity or the electrostatic field in classical electromagnetism, is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the source (i.e., they follow Gauss's law). One consequence is that the Earth's gravitational field quickly becomes undetectable on cosmic scales.

In this great universe, there is no heaven and hell, no magical upper realms or demeaning lower realms. Just a main World such as this with superimposed secondary dimension which is where the Abyss, Le Va Ell, spirit World or Artral World and other dimension exist. In his mind he is thinking about the Universe and how he will use Ather to influence other 4 forces. What kind of effect that would have is unknown but he will slowly have to refine his control of Ather and Worldly Energy. He has arrived at his destination for Second End Frequency.

He was now at a Savannah like field with lions, tigers, Koeta Beasts and some native humans.

0