Chapter 2
497 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Dom heads over the hill carrying the unconscious Shawn with his electrified hair, he rushes towards the professor's lab in hopes of treatment as the nearest hospital is a day's journey by car.

-------

White that all there was to see.

In the front, the back, and from my sides.

I didn't know what to do. I kept looking around in panic.

I was just with Marill. Why is it all white all of a sudden!?!

As my panic was starting to worsen, my breathing started to get heavy, along with pain coming from my abdomen, when I heard a voice.

"Man turns out in this life I might be deadly to women once we mature. I'm jealous."

I turned around to see a familiar face, a man with blonde hair and blue eyes, I didn't know this man, but I sensed a familiarity, a kinship of some kind.

The man closes his eyes as he proceeds to say, "Shawn, it's more than kinship of a bond, You are me, and I am you. We are one and the same. We came from a planet called Earth." Says the man as he looks at me with his dark blues eyes, giving me a strange feeling.

"..Earth?" I leaked out in a questioning tone.

"Haaah..... of course, you don't know because you still don't have your memory back yet. After all, God told me that I would receive my memories once I turned ten years of age as the soul couldn't handle memories right from birth."

I looked at him as I gave him a look saying, the soul? Really?

I don't even know you. I am Shawn. My father told me not to talk to strangers, but I couldn't move. The pain from earlier is starting to get worse.

I start to breathe heavily, and more quickly, as my body began to drop in temperature.

The man looked startled, reaching out to me.

I tried backing up from the man since I didn't know him, but my body didn't do as I wanted. Instead, I fell watching as the man's hand reaches to touch my forehead.

Upon contact with the man's hand, multiple sharp pains surge through my back as if something was entering from my back, repeatedly causing sharp pains in my abdomen.

I struggled to gasp for air, but I couldn't feel as if something was preventing me from breathing.

I gritted my teeth, trying to prevent myself from going unconscious till I remembered this pain.

Yes, it happened at night on Earth. I had just had a bad nightmare. I woke up and headed to the bathroom to clean myself up.

Only to get a knife stabbed through my body, repeatedly. The murderer laughed as I tried to scream through the hand covering my mouth.

I had died, but I also remembered all the other details of my previous life.

The day I was born and how happy my parents were when they held me.

The time my father had accidentally dropped me.

My first day of school.

My first crush.

My favorite teacher.

Playing in the neighborhood with my friends.

But I had died. I was dead!

But then God showed up, saying he would give me a second chance at life, but I would only remember my memories at the age of ten.

I lost my sense of being as I entered a dark space.

-------

"Dom, he will be fine. He was merely shocked unconscious, but for safety measures, I prepared something to help him recuperate a bit faster."

"Thanks a lot, professor. I appreciate everything you've done for me."

"hahaha, don't worry about Dom. I've done what anyone would do to help their fellow townsmen."

"Yes, of course, professor."

I wasn't entirely in control of my body, but I could still hear the sound of an aged voice.

It was a quite familiar high pitched voice.

The other was my father's, loud and vigorous. Wait! The old man's voice reminds me of....

Of course, I am in the world of Pokémon. It's professor Oak's voice. Am I in pallet town?

Wait, am I the old me, or am I, Shawn?

I start to sort through my memories, but it seems that there are holes in information in them.

Probably because my brain couldn't handle them all, but I remember all of my current life memories.

Sadly I forgot the name of my previous life.

I also remember God would give me a power to help me accomplish want I want to do in this life. I wonder what it is.

Regardless of what it is, I will be the best trainer there ever is.

This time I will make sure I don't die without experiencing love.

Hmm..... Since my father knows professor Oak, maybe I can get my father to convince Professor Oak to give me a starter when I turn ten.

So much to think about, but first, I want to get up and find more about my situation. But my body won't respond. I have to first concentrate on making my body respond to me.

8