Chapter 21 – Armageddon
35 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 21 – Armageddon

 

***Long chapter ahead***

A giant blade tore a sculpture with ease. Behind it was Von scurrying to safety.

“Where are you going?!” Grimo shouted. However, he was also hiding from the distance. Terrifying wind blasted his location, and his head kept bobbing up and down to look for Von’s condition.

“Stop hiding!” Von hollered. This time, he was finally unleashing all his arsenal. He was like a human turret–wind blades, energy blasts, small tornadoes and squalls bombarded everything in the hall.

“These are only Common-Grade and Precious-Grade Spell Arts, but they can easily tore through cement.” Grimo’s face was grim. His eyes narrowed as he thought about himself.” Our stamina is already depleted. Right now, it is a battle of World’s Energy. Only the one who uses their cards well can obtain victory!”

“However, my shadows are already used up. I only have the Armored Shadow and a few cards.” The demon stared at his remaining shadow. The shadow wore a black armor with bronze engravings. Although the blade was fine, it wasn’t comparable to the former. It would light up every time spells bombarded it and negated it to nothing.

“A Precious-Grade Treasure.” Von squinted. He willed his ruler-like sword. It slashed towards the shadow with extreme speed, accompanied with a large whooshing sound. The shadow noticed this, stood on his ground and readied his giant blade. Peng. The shadow skidded, but there was no actual damage.

When Von perceived this, he continued to command the spell. For a moment, the clinking sound of metal and crushing noise of cement pervaded the vast hall. The sword’s faint frame occupied half of the place and pushed the shadow into a defensive position.

Grimo’s face became deadpan. Von’s Flying Sword Spell Art really astounded him. If it was his body in the center, he would be ribbons by now.

“Damn humans.” Envy saturated his voice as he gnashed his teeth and used one of his powers.

“Shadow Hand.” A shadow grew in length from Grimo’s shadow. It sneaked around the place and went towards Von. It was silent and have no presence, catching Von off guard.

Whoosh. The hand lifted Von and also interrupting his spell. Grimo’s armored shadow used this time to charge forward.

The teacher’s eye went saucers and cast another spell.

Peng. A barrier appeared and covered Von’s entire body, but it wasn’t able to withstand and cracked. Von flew in the air and descended with blood profusing on his shoulder. He wasn’t even able to recover his breath when an enormous shadow cast over him.

Bang. Shrapnel flew. A few of them even grazed Von’s face, who dodged the giant blade, none of his earlier poise. Von cast a wind blade, but it barely scratched the armor. Only the Flying Spell Art produced many dents on that thing.

Von struggled while the menace in front of him slowly pressuring him. He found out he had nowhere to run as he kept backing into the wall!

This overjoyed Grimo. He saw Von hardly able to manipulate a simple wind blade. His body shivered as he expected the eventual outcome of this pesky teacher.

But soon, horror filled his face as he saw the sorry figure looking straight at his eyes. He observed that there were only a few meters between them now!

“He faked everything!” The demon shrieked in his mind as a gigantic shadow slashed towards him.

“I will kill all your students!”

A slight hesitation appeared in the movement of the ruler-like sword. But this hesitation saved the demon from being cut in half!

An arm flew in the air as Grimo rolled on the ground. Von wanted to run after him, but the menacing shadow was already before him.

Clang. A huge collision appeared between two giant weapons. The blade was chipped, but Von helplessly found himself thrown by the shock wave. He groaned in pain as he landed.

“VON! I know all about you! You pathetic teacher!” Grimo screamed on top of his lungs. He gripped his severed shoulder. The pain was killing him, but his hate was incomparable.

“You believe you protected your students?!!”

When Von heard this, his face became paler. He shivered as the previous terrifying premonition once again appeared in his mind. “What are you saying?”

“You will die.” Ruthlessness filled Grimo’s eyes. “But before you see the corpses of your students!”

Grimo brought out a blade. He pointed it to his remaining arm and cut it with no hesitation!

“I offer my arm, O Evil of Fate. Open the space and let these peasants understand futility is.”

Suddenly, everyone in the county heard a groan. It was from the space above the academy. There, they saw a black spot. The spot enlarged in visible rate. And every time it increases in radius, the groaning sound became more piercing. A hundred eagles in chorus won’t even be this outrageous.

Ryan stopped. His heartbeat was loud enough for his ear to hear as he saw the widening spot.

The students’ family also felt the same. Although they didn’t have no idea where they were, they believed in academy’s protection.

But they soon sensed their familiar auras inside that large spot!

“Behold, the body of your students!”

Everyone inhaled. They felt their hearts in their throat. They didn’t want to witness the horrendous outcome, but they couldn’t avert their gaze.

Plop.

Four butts landed on the ground. Four kids looked around in bewilderment. They felt several pairs of eyes looking at them. They also saw the wide eyed Grimo who they found comical.

This was more apparent with Ayill. He knew Grimo, he was one of those who made his life a nightmare. So, seeing him agape, he laughed in a loud childish manner.

For many, the laugh was so clear waking everyone from their stupor.

The children finally recognized their situation. They had been resting for a couple of hours when they suddenly sensed a terrifying suction. It sucked them before appearing to everyone.

“Y-you-you!” Grimo trembled in indignation. But for some strange reason, his face changed and glared at Ayill and others. Then he dashed towards the quartet.

The children’s eyes grew wide. Grimo’s speed was reminiscent of the speed of gorilla when it crouched down and catapulted. Maybe even more.

Yet they were confident. After all, they defeated that monster.

But soon they learned how wrong they were.

Ben observed his chest caved-in. Sarah reacted, but she wasn’t able to keep up and was hit on the chin. Jed wanted to use his speed, but a leg swept through his side.

Grimo wasn’t even a combatant. But against these newborn calves, his experiences were enough!

Three thuds sounded and cries of pain soon followed.

“I’ll just leap through the last act then.” A freezing voice entered Ayill’s ears. He shivered. He wanted to do something, but his half-paralyzed body was slower.

Then he found himself under Grimo’s cold palm.

“Fate, Mother of all Evil.”

“Thou guide this unrepenting soul.”

“Let thy shine in all corners.”

“And awaken thy slumbering brother.”

‘To cleanse this spoilt land.”

Vitality gushed out from the petite body. His appearance changed from youthful to old.

Everyone looked aghast when they saw it. The five allied Venerables’ countenance changed when they remembered something. They wanted to interrupt, but Ytthra blocked their path.

An overpowering aura, stronger than Ytthra’s, appeared. It formed into a shocking enormous tornado that enveloped the whole county. Rabbles rotated and twirled alongside it.

People wasn’t also spared. The fierce winds carried everyone like leaves. They struggled to hold on when it disappeared like a lie.

Bang.

Everyone fell and felt the hardness of the ground.

“You are still alive.” Grimo stated while he looked at the sorry sight before him. Streams of bloody mists instead replaced the enormous tornado. The mists came from the dead casualties in the county. The biggest came from the body of Ayill while the second largest came from the destroyed section of the wall where the thousand corpses lied!

Corpses shriveled like dried leaves. The streams flew straight to the sky, painting it with enigmatic color red. A strange thing though, there was a purple stream in the center and every bloody stream made way for it.

“You are a tool. You and the monster were. A tool will kill that Sarah, while the latter will kill everyone else. Then, you two will also battle until only one remains. A sacrifice for the ritual.”

Grimo lost interest after that and looked at his creation. He looked like a kid expecting his gift during his birthday. Beside him stood the armored shadow. It moved and its blade cut down.

Ting.

The ruler-like sword once again met the giant blade. “Demon!” From the distance, a furious Von was staring at Grimo. He looked like he would eat the latter’s flesh if Grimo gave him a chance.

But the demon didn’t look at him. His shadow readied and guarded its master.

On the ground, Ayill’s face was devoid of life. His eyes were lifeless and vacant of light.

“I see. I don’t really have hopes of seeing my mother.”

“He is just using me. No matter what path I choose, the result will be the same.”

“I see.”

“Everything is finish.” Grimo savored this moment. He could see the anxiety on everyone’s face. And he also caught the Venerable’s worried faces.

“This was too exhilarating.”

“Heh. Humans shall be under our foot. Demons have to reign supreme.” He grinned from ear to ear and transmitted his thoughts to Von.

While Grimo was appreciating his work, a hand caught his ankle. The demon’s face changed.

A tremendous force lifted him and smashed him to the ground!

“DIE!” With an appearance resembling a corpse, Ayill wasn’t satisfied yet as he kept smashing the demon.

“Dammit!”

Grimo’s shadow finally reacted. It pounced with unbelievable momentum. But Ayill made it fly with one kick.

“Damn you!!!” Ayill cursed. His anger had reached its peak.

Nevertheless, Grimo managed to slip away. He used his remaining power to create a shadow hand and pulled Ayill’s neck.

“I had enough!” Various changes happened in Ayill’s body. His own became increasingly demonic. Hands became claws. Body enlarged two times. And limbs became muscular. But his face still emaciated.

“You robbed me of my fate. Now, you say that all your promises are lies!”

“I don’t care what will happen now. But I assure you, this is not good for you.” A minor explosion happened as dust and small rocks blew up.

Eyes widened, Grimo found Ayill’s speed faster than his!

Bang!

Grimo flew. But before he could even land, another attack hit him and flew once again. He became like a ball while thuds sounds accompanied him.

All of his limbs broke. He resembled a ragged doll by now. His shadow tried to intervene, but a sword flew by and stopped it.

“Die!”

In the moment of life and death, Grimo threw an object. It was a cube.

Boom. A sizeable amount of smoke covered their vision. Ayill gasped for breath. But he kept his gaze on the faint figure behind the smoke and rabble.

“Cough.” Grimo pulled himself out. He wanted to be angry, but the situation above made him smile instead.

“It’s time.”

“It’s time.” The man with a mask, colorful clothes and multiple accessories declared. He was sitting on a chair used for a picnic. He was on top of the hill, watching a titanic entity appeared. It was larger than the county itself!

But seeing the entity, the man made a wry smile. This was disappointing. But he was only awaiting a good show, anyway.

“Even with all the preparations, another thing jumped out instead. I hope it still a good show.”

“Red-red.” The man called. “Someone is approaching. We don’t want him to destroy our wonderful show, aren’t we?” Suddenly, from his shadow, a man eight feet tall appeared. The man carried an enormous bow and quiver with only ten arrows. His hair was purple and his body was muscular. He looked like a human. He came from Amon Clan, but instead of yellow color eyes, it was red.

With a swift manner, the man loaded an arrow and pulled the bow. The bow was a Precious-Grade Treasure, but it was the arrow that was noteworthy. A dangerous aura permeated on it as if it could claim hundred lives with only one shot.

“Blood Acacic Arrow. Using Acacia Tree as the segment then bathed into a hundred of different bloods. One shot required to claim one hundred lives. It could even kill a Grandmaster if he made a mistake.” The man with colorful clothes introduced.

After that, the red-eyed man released it. It shot towards the empty space. No, it shot to a far distance that it looked like it targeted nothing but air.

Hundred miles away, a man was travelling faster than the speed of sound. But he momentarily paused and looked at the blood-colored spot going towards him. Eyes narrowed; he shoved his index finger. This finger became gigantic and welcomed the incoming arrow.

Boom. The arrow’s power was apparent. It could produce a large-scale explosion. But the toughness of the finger was clear too, blocking the arrow with ease.

Cloud Rider squinted once more. This time, he sped up. His body was gradually transforming into small particles. He actually wanted to travel in a speed of light!

But two more arrows prevented it from happening.

Yet even without that velocity, he arrived on the hill within five seconds.

“Two demon brats.” Cloud Rider’s face was nonchalant. “You think you can play around these parts?”

“No, Sir. We were just spectating a grand occasion.” Surprised by his speed, the man with colorful clothes said. “I am Clown, 1st Seat and this is Red-Eyed Bobar, 3rd Seat. We implore you, Great Sir, to let us watch the festival.”

Cloud Rider blinked. “The festival was postponed.” He pointed at the large entity causing destruction in the distance. “I have to beat that thing as soon as possible. So, better be good boys and come with me.”

“Well then, Sir. Catch me if you can.” Clown peered at him and smile in weird fashion. He folded his picnic chair and ran with his tail between his legs. As for Bobar, he was looking at Cloud Rider. But his legs were helping him ran backwards.

Cloud Rider ogled on such a comical sight. But he didn’t laugh. “A practiced movement for escaping. This gives him advantage on counterattacking when being chase.” Interested, he flicked his finger.

It was a simple wind. But carried with it is a tremendous amount of force.

Bobar only readied himself when he saw this. It was actually Clown who acted. He threw a cube behind, but he continued running, not bothered what was going to happen next.

The wind arrived. But it met resistance when the cube became a large semi-transparent dome and blocked the wind steadily.

Cloud Rider smiled. He willed and tens of wind streams shot towards the duo. The dome only persisted for a split second before it disintegrated.

Clown, once again, threw more cubes.

“What can these Miniature-Version Formations do?” An easy-going voice sounded. They looked up and saw Cloud Rider travelling in a calm speed. As for the cubes, all of them spent yet there still one stream coming towards them.

Clown ducked. It was clumsy. He only escaped by a hair’s breadth.

“You haven’t trained your body?” Cloud scoffed. “What a lame demon we have here!” This time, hundreds of air streams blew heavily towards the two demons.

Clown screamed in protest. “You are cheating!”

Immediately, a rain of cubes emerged behind their backs. All of it activated as dangerous streams of air bombarded it.

Multiple explosions happened, which followed their butts.

“Truly, someone of supremacy.” Clown exhaled. “Have you met Darky?”

“You sent him.” Cloud said, confident with his answer.

“Yes and No, Sir. We cooperated.” Clown hopped awkwardly as multiple wind blades sliced below him. Bobar, on the other hand, was skillful. He was agile, unlike his looks.

Cloud Rider chopped. The two demons found out the sky above was descending towards them!

Also, it was moving with unbelievable velocity!

Clown was screaming like crazy while Bobar bellowed. He pulled three arrows and shot towards the sky. Alas, the arrows resembled snowflakes when it falls on a fire.

Nonetheless, although Clown appeared panicking, he was calculating in his head. “I’ll do this first. But he might do this. So, I’ll go for this. The next thing will help me gain a lot of valuable time and information. I am thirty percent sure that my guess is right.” Once again, he threw an object from his back. But this time, it was spheroid shape. The object shone and runes appeared. It dispersed into a large complex net interwoven. The net resembled a parasol and covered a small patch of land.

BOOM! A devastating explosion happened in tens of miles. There was only an enormous cloud of smoke on Cloud Rider’s vision. However, he heard a small noise from within.

When the scene cleared, Cloud Rider saw the hill flattened. He also the duo climbed up from the rabble and once again hurried away. He saw there was a hole, large enough to fit them.

“These guys are full of tricks. But it ends here.” Suddenly, he thrusted his finger in front him. A large finger came down from the sky, wanting to crush the ants beneath it.

Bobar bellowed. Blood profused from all of his orifices. However, a dreadful aura exuded from his bow.

Unlike humans, demons have limited skill set. They mostly used their innate talents.

Although, Amon Clan’s innate talent was in reproduction and similarity to humans. Their physique was only greater than human by little.

In addition, most demons weren’t lucky to train on Demonic Arts. Hence, most of them took the path of Evil Arts. Or from most people’s words, the ritual of borrowing powers from Evil. And for clan members in the lower rungs of Amon Clan, this was the best path.

Whoosh. A diabolical might pierced through the air and met the gigantic finger. Although not comparable, it managed to leave a large scar on the finger.

Bobar’s face warped and once again shot another arrow filled with Evil Powers.

Bang. Finally, the giant finger turned into a puff of smoke. Nonetheless, Bobar kneeled and his breathing was running marathon. Blood continued to flow out from his orifices.

Clown stopped and checked his servant. He patted his self when he saw Bobar was okay.

“Any last words.” A calm voice emerged; however, it resembled the death sign of grim reaper.

“Thanks.” Clown instead smiled. He winked at Cloud Rider and said with enigmatic words. “Two down.”

Cloud Rider squinted. But aside from a weird feeling, he didn’t feel any threat. “Anyway, game’s over.” He made an incomplete circle in the air and tapped thirty-six times while blowing a puff of smoke. The puff of smoke and the incomplete circle combined, producing a tambourine. Then he waved the tambourine thirty-six times.

“The ritual…” Clown murmured.

A draconic aura congregated. Roar. A terrifying roar boomed as gigantic scaly creature with a long body covered the sky. “This will suffice. I don’t think I need to complete my Will.” Clown craned his neck.

“This is my favorite low-key move, Dragon’s Breath.”

Clown trembled. His gaze became dark as he unfolded the picnic chair with haste. “Damn!” Then, a disastrous storm of wind shot towards them.

BOOM.

Every tree in their vision uprooted, and it evaporated the hill to nothing. Even space sobbed from its might.

But Cloud Rider’s gaze finally changed. It became tad serious. “You are no ordinary demon.”

Behind the curtain of smoke, an orange barrier erected. There were visible cracks on it, but it still stood. Inside it was the unscathed Clown and Bobar.

“You are a demon with emotion, a Heart Demon. The most talented demon amongst Demon Race.”

The Venerable’s chilly voice echoed on the wasted area. He observed the barrier before surveying around. He saw several man-made engravings on the ground. If his attack didn’t remove several layers of soil, it was impossible for him to notice. “Most demons are barbaric and very few who will study formations.”

Clown smiled. He didn’t agree nor rejected the idea.

“What is your emotion?”

“Happiness.” Clown answered, but he was still smiling.

“Not hiding it.” Cloud Rider nodded in renumeration. His thoughts led him to countless plots.

“Of course, there’s no need to hide it.” But Clown sounded so sure.

“You also made that toys earlier.” Cloud Rider gestured to the cloud dragon. It was docile and coiled around him with affection.

“Yes. You will get serious from now on, don’t you?” Clown’s smile became wider.

Cloud Rider didn’t respond. But the surrounding dragon was becoming smaller until it transformed into a tooth. And instead of weakening, the enveloping aura became so strong and corporeal that the space trembled. As if the entire world was apprehensive!

“HAHAHA. The world just experienced its might earlier, so it was clearly reeling in fear right now.” Clown laughed. This sentence made the Venerable blinked his eyes. Numerous thoughts flashed by in a second. But his actions were equally fast.

In a split second, both Clown and Bobar felt their left chest stabbed. But they didn’t die. They stumbled on the ground while clutching their chest.

Cloud Rider’s seriousness increased. “They even experimented on themselves.” Another split second, the tooth once again flashed and stabbed the other side of their chest. But no blood leaked this time.

Clown and Bobar teleported hundred miles away. From Clown’s hand was a broken green color cube with black engravings. The power inside was slowly seeping out.

The duo wanted to recuperate. But before the very second passed by, the tooth’s tip was already on the surface of Clown’s chest.

Ting. But the tooth met a resistance. Nevertheless, the force alone made Clown flew and vomited a lot of blood. He felt his chest caved-in.

“Even a Grand-Grade Treasure heart armor. Your clan really loves you to give so much resources to play with.” Cloud Rider calmed down.

Clown chuckled. Blood seeped on his lips, but he still spoke. “By the way, my mission is success.” He winked at Cloud Rider.

The latter also felt something not right. He peered on the horizon and saw a buff figure running with extreme speed.

“Now I know, I thought at first, you wanted to block me from going. But you gave me a false sense of security. You know that I’m proud of my speed and can travel to the county with ease. Thus, you gave yourself out as a weakling. Your outrageous costume and you running away from first sight are already part of the plan. Though, your clumsy way of running is not even acting, but because of this, it will appeal greatly to me. This way, I won’t go all out immediately and just increased my attacks little by little. Yet, in truth, I’m half-correct. You just wanted to block me until this bastard arrived and prevent me from going to the county.”

“I have ten seconds to kill you before he arrived, but I assumed you have other dispensable toys in your hands.”

“Magnificent, Great Sir!” Clown clapped, but the pain on his chest made him cough.

“The only question is… why did you use yourself to do this plan and not even cover up your talent?” This question made Clown smile once again.

“Sorry. You should ask him.” A large booming sound directed towards Cloud Rider. The space bended and it became like a crumpled paper.

Bam. A huge shock wave with ten miles of radius appeared.

A petite hand waved and produced a huge barrier of cloud. It blocked the fist coming to it.

Cloud Rider looked at the newcomer. He had a bare-naked buff body, twice as large as Ryan. His height was even crazier, Cloud Rider looked like a dog compared to his. Breaths puffed out from his large nostrils. Veins protruded like snakes. And a ruffled hair as long as waterfall. He resembled a human, but with two large horns on his heads.

“Demon Emperor Ija, the Unholy, of the Aurus Clan.” Cloud Rider announced.

The large horned-humanoid being barked. “Fast bastard, you are here!” But it sounded more of a thunder than words.

“You still don’t know how to ridicule others.” Cloud Rider gave a wry smile.

Ija harrumphed. The duo demons felt their ears ringing for how loud it was.

Both powerful individuals looked at each other. It was an oppressive standstill.

Ija released a flooding mixture of bloodlust and unparalleled momentum.

Cloud Rider lit his fighting spirit as clouds and tornadoes prostrated to him.

The towering auras felt from them were no weaker than Ytthra. Maybe even more.

Clown tapped on Bobar’s shoulder and gestured to him. “Shh. Let’s go. We can’t be embroiled on the battle between two Supreme.” The two silently run away. However, their feet lifted when a tremendous shock wave emerged!

A huge finger once again dropped. Clown and Bobar felt suffocated, and the cells in their body screamed in a wild manner!

But then, an enormous arm caught it and casually twisted it like noodles!

The arm released a diabolical prowess capable of shattering hundreds of mountains and rendering the heavens helpless. It locked on the zooming tooth and punched it ferociously!

The tooth streaked a hundred miles away. Despite of this, the arm didn’t stay unscathed, a bloody hole appeared on its skin. Though it soon regenerated.

Bobar felt unsafe and looked up. His entire body shook when he saw hundreds of gigantic fingers blotted the sky.

It was like a coming of Armageddon. Facing it was a colossal figure. Compared to the fingers, he only looked like a bigger ant. However, his overpowering aura was no less compared to the dread Bobar felt from the fingers.

Mooo! Ija punched. It was too simple, with no flashy forms and technique. It was just a punch. But the power it brought instantly destroyed ten fingers that were shooting at him!

The space’s scream reached a crescendo when the less than hundred fingers and flurry of punches collided. There was no explosion, only miniature black holes!

For a moment, everything subsided and there was only a deafening silence. But Clown and Bobar knew death would approach them if they don’t hurry!

Demon Emperor Ija lunged towards Cloud Rider like a thunderbolt. He was so fast that they could see only his fading afterimage.

“Die, die, die!” An unearthly barrage of punches and kicks rained upon Cloud Rider. He was instantly engulfed with the shower of attacks with no way to counter.

Dust and debris flew vertically. Ija stopped his assault and stared at the person he pummeled to the ground, only to see Cloud Rider’s body dissipating into a cloud.

A shadow cast upon him. Ija looked and saw a rain of wind blades coming towards him. These wind blades were far lethal than Von’s, yet Ija took these with his body alone. Horrifying cross cuts appeared on the surface of Ija’s body. But one second later, it already healed up.

It was nighttime, but the sky’s vault opened, turning the night to day. Dragons made from clouds emerged and roared ferociously. All of them jumped down and clawed against Ija.

Nonetheless, Ija was the embodiment of pure strength. He wrestled against the multiple dragons and ripped them to shreds. It was a crazy carnage!

Soon, they traded blows several times. Shockwaves, draconic roars, explosions and miniature black holes became frequent visitors.

The night sky transformed into a horrifying jaw. Anything tried to come would cease to exist!

A dragon roar sounded. Both Cloud Rider and the tooth flashed. They made a beeline towards Ija.

Ija scoffed. He felt that Cloud Rider’s Will was extremely lousy. Ija also used his Will. But unlike Cloud Rider and the shadowy incarnation, he didn’t make extra movements. He only willed it, and it easily appeared.

Ija’s Will transformed into a pair of gloves. It covered his hand without resistance. Ija bumped his two fists, producing an enormous sound. Then, he put a wide stance as he waited for the speedy figure to come to him.

“Concept of Cloud.”

“Heaven as my Finger.”

Suddenly, Cloud Rider transformed into heaven and the heaven transformed into him. But unlike its previous boundless state, this time the heaven had an outline.

And its form was a finger!

It shot towards Ija with unbelievable speed and momentum!

Ija felt the whole heaven crushing down on him. A cracking noise sounded within his body while his muscles bulged from the crazy weight. Despite that, his countenance was still the same. As fierce as ever!

“Concept of Strength.”

“Monster Rampaging the World!”

Next, a horrifying scene occurred. His arm grew so much that it ballooned to a large degree. It looked like a small mountain from the distance. Ija ramped up his arm before smashing it towards the ground.

The two demons in the distance saw an unbelievable sight. They saw the ground flew up and met the heaven above!

Two celestial objects collided. Space muted as the miniature black holes tore each other apart. Even the stars in the sky sundered by heat and blew up.

The counties nearby sensed this and at once activated their formations. Only the County of Hopes and Dreams that was different.

It was the titanic entity that moved to block the horrendous repercussions from the collision!

“Don’t spoil my food!” An ear-piercing roar echoed as a massive tentacle moved in fast speed and blocked the blast. Bang! A nearby mountain blew up. Although the tentacle was burned black, it seemed not fatal to the entity.

3