Volume 1 chapter one, Captain zeaf
63 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You're such an idiot, all you had to do was listen to your orders but you failed at that" said captain zeaf with angerly shouting. 

 

"Yes sir, it won't happen again" I said well try not to look scared but it's quite obvious right now since my body is shaking so much.

 

"So let's get to your assignment" he sits down on his black Chair, the chair looks brand new like he just bought it a week ago.

 

 

I start imagine all the horrible assignments you can give me like paperwork, hunting down a monster or something worse. My body starts to shake and more while I grind my teeth.

 

"So we have a problem down at at the town with this girl with magic abilities somehow and I need you to go kill her, are you listening"

 

"Yes sir I'll take care of it" I said but I was really not listening to what he said before.

 

"Your office is next door to mine and all the papers you need the help you are on your desk, so please take care of this soon" he said while he turns his chair away from me.

 

I walk up nervously from the room. What is up in his pants in the first place it's not my fault the base was under attack by some strange woman.

 

I step into the hallway most of the guards out there just stare at me. I tried to pay no attention to to them. I open my door it makes a creaking noise, the door was a large metal door with my name on it.

 

I shut the door quickly behind me and flick the lights on to the room. I glanced at the room, the room was small with a desk against the wall list a few papers on them, the the wall had a lot of Angel blasters on the wall.

 

I pull the wooden chair out from the table, I sit down on the chair. I stare at the papers. This is going to take forever to take care of. I wipe my eyes.

 

I slowly put my head on the table, my eyes slowly try to shut but I try stop it. I thought to myself maybe a few minutes of sleep might help me.

 

My eyes fully shut while I start to snore.

 

6