Volume 1 chapter 2, the first assignment
48 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I slowly opened my eyes, I see a light bright, the light was so bright and annoying to look at. I try to move my arm to cover my eyes but some reason I can't move it that much.

 

I look over and see my hands are strapped to a table, I start screaming and trying to wiggle out of there of the straps. I put my angel blasters away into the holders on my belt.

 

 

 

I turn my head to the left, I see a red glowing eye staring at me in the Darkness. I feel like something's going to kill me, my body begins to shake.

 

I hear a voice screwing to me, the voice sounds familiar but I don't recognize who it is. I look up back at the the glowing bright burning light. I slowly close my eyes.

 

I keep on hearing the voice y'all over and over my name again," lily,lily,lily" it's sounded worried and concerned.

 

I slowly opened my eyes, I see I'm back in my room at the command base.

 

"Lily are you okay" said Commander Wilson. I turn this my head to the left, his face looks worried and concerned like something bad just happen.

 

"What's going on" I sad, I am really confused what's going on right now and why is this commanders concern my well-being for some reason.

 

"I heard you screaming" said Commander Wilson, he pets my head like I'm a cat.

 

I quickly jump up for my chair and move to the other side of the room. I scream out loud " I am not a cat or neko" I get more nervous and frustrated.

 

"I'm sorry, I thought that would make you feel better" he said. What is up with this guy why does he care so much about me, it's kind of weird since I just met him a few hours ago, I think.

 

I quickly grabbed my papers and my Angel blasters. I just tell him "I have to go and do my job now" . I leave my room pretty quickly without saying anything else. 

I walked out to the hallway, it looks quiet and there's barely anybody here but for a few guards, just standing there and their magical armour. 

 

I quickly keep on moving down the hallway loading up my angel blasters. They make a clicking noise well I put the shells in.

 

I start thinking to myself this job should be easy, neutralizing one target should not be that bad.

 

A hours later

This will probably be the best way to go I said to myself while I walk down a dark ally.

 

"Hey there pretty lady" The Voice came from the Shadows. I quickly pull up my Angel blasters and point them at the darkness.

 

"You better come out with your hands up" I said trying to act confident. I feel terrified and nervous for what's going to happen next.

 

A group of men come out with metal bats telling me, they want to have fun with me and my body.

 

"Don't move any closer" I said, they don't listen and just keep on walking closer.

 

One of them starts run at me, I point my gun at him and pull the trigger. A blast comes out of the gun hitting the guy in the forehead, he falls to the ground with blood pouring out of him.

 

"If anybody else tries to do something like that, you will suffer the same fate as you're friend" I said. The man keep on getting closer to me, I point my Angel.

 

" Stop it" said a voice from behind me. The Men start running away from whoever, said that. I slowly turn around to see a girl in a blue hoodie with bunny ears.

 

I just stare at her wondering how can these men be scared of her, she doesn't look bad dangerous, more harmless than anything.

 

"You can thank me for saving your butt" she said, I moved closer to her. She just stares at me with a non-caring face. I thank the strange woman for saving my butt.

 

"So what is the a government officer doing here" she said to me. I look at her and explain why I'm here.

 

"Of course that's why you're here" she said, she starts walking away from me, she looks at back at me waving her hand up and down. What the hell is she doing and why is she giving me that dark gloomy look.

 

"Follow me" she says. I say nothing and follow her quietly and slowly behind her.

5