Volume 1 chapter 3, The bunny killer
51 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I slowly fallow her without saying a word. I stare at her back, there some grey green, curled up in a ball, it goes up to her surgery shoulder so far I can tell.

 

I start imagining her slowly turn around, facing me while she grabs the thing on her back of her. Slowly grinning at me, she gets closer to me. She swings that thing at me, striking me in my chest. I  fall down to my hands and knees bleeding out from my chest. The blood goes down my trust fall into the ground in drips.

 

I feel something hitting against my face. I wake up from my Hayes and see the girl is slapping me on the cheeks, Softly.

 

"Is there something wrong?" I said, I push her hands away from my face.

 

"You been standing there for 10 minutes now, up in the clouds" she said, well she walks closer to this Brown door with six rectangles on it. He opens up the door, it makes a creaking noise. She grabbed me and pulls me in the door and quickly slams it behind her.

 

"Don't say anything and follow me" she said. I say nothing and I follow her to a room at the back of the house. It was a room covered with books everywhere's on the wall.

 

She walks to the first book shelf on the left, she reached her hand up on the top left book and slightly tilts it forwards.  It starts making a cracking noise. I slowly back out of the room, I go behind the wall and Peak my head out.

 

The bookshelf pop open a tiny bit. She pulls the rest of the door open, revealing a secret dark tunnel.

 

"Can you please stop cowering behind the wall" she says while she starts walking down the tunnel.

 

I follow her without saying anything at all, I walk down the dark tunnel stairs.

 

I walk into a big room with a lot of magical gear on the walls and pictures of people want it for money.

 

I slowly back up out of the room. I feel something rap against my arms and my waist. I look down at my waist to see grey green chain wrapped around me.

 

"Don't do anything to make me mad or else" she said. She just stare at me with a heavy glare. It feels like she's ripped my skin off with that glare, I begin to Shake nervously a little bit.

 

"What do you want from me" I said. She begins to get closer to me, wrapping the chain around her head.

 

"Let's see your government officer and I really don't trust you at all" she said. She just stands there and glares at me more heavily.

 

"I am one of the good guys, please don't kill me" I said with tears going down my face hitting the ground.

 

"Do you know such the government kill and destroyed for their own Licious ideas" she screamed at me with a really deeply angry voice, it Echo through the whole room.

 

"You are so wrong, the government saves life and protects the intercept" I said in a nervous voice while my body shakes fiercely.

 

"Of course you fell for those lies, they give you" she gets more mad. She kicks the chair next to her, and it's against the wall and falls to the ground. I just stare at her and say nothing.

 

" I spend my whole life, training and learning about magic gear to stop government, you are probably wondering, why I want to stop them and I'll be honest with you because they killed my family for no reason at all" one tier goes down her face oh, she turns her face away from me.

 

I keep quiet since I really don't know what to say. I feel like if I say the wrong thing she's going to kill me but if I don't say anything she might kill me.

 

She pulls over Hood and turns around at me, my face goes into shock. It can't be who I think it is, that's impossible.

 

"I'm guessing with that expression on your face you know who I am" she says with a smirk on her face.

 

 "yes of course, you are the second most wanted person in the world, nobody knows what your real name is so far we know but people call you the bunny killer" I said, when I get more nervous, my body shakes more, like there's some motor in side of my body. Just vibrating to get out oh, it feels like.

 

"You are correct I am the bunny killer" she said with the biggest grin on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

2