2– Luca and the Finding the Right Guy Before Christmas System!
113 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Congratulations Host! You are now bound to System #1225 aka Finding the Right Guy Before Christmas System!"

Shocked, Luca find himself frozen on the spot. His head unconsciously turned back and looked at the floating gingerbread man. His heart almost fall out from his chess from the surprised he experienced.

He was not looking at it when he heard someone talked. He looked around, wanting to find someone, only to see people looking at him as a weirdo. 

Right. He suddenly stopped walking in the middle of a street. 'It looks like I am the only one who could see this delicious smelling thing.'

So, without thinking for a second. After Luca gathered back his fragile heart that almost fall off his chess, and he walked back to his apartment in haste.

BAM! 

Closing his door, Luca slide down with his back against the cold door. He didn't know what's happening, but he found that this gingerbread man followed him wherever. He even make sure to slam the door shut before that cookie man manage to come in. 

However, while sitting on the floor. When Luca looked up again, he was shocked to see the gingerbread man in front of him, still floating with its candy cane hooked on a snow flake.

"...!!" Startled, Luca bumped his head on the door with a bang! 

"...aww." hissing in pain, Luca looked dumbfounded at the still delicious smelling gingerbread man.

Then, the same "Jingle Bells" tune sounded. And finally, Luca saw the gingerbread man talked.

"You don't have to feel surprised. Host, you should feel happy instead!"

Feeling complicated, Luca observed the excited and overjoyed gingerbread man. Luca saw how it swing happily as it embraces it candy cane and talked. 

"Me, as system #1225, will make sure to find a right guy perfect for you to celebrate Christmas with. And not just this year's Christmas, you also have next year. The year after next year, and after that year and years and years and so on! You can rest assure, host. This system will not let you be bullied. The guy, this system will match you is the perfect and right guy for you! And this system will make sure that your right guy will be with you forever!!"

Gingerbread Man, raised it chin with a smug. It's cute childish voice sounded good hinting with confidence and pride. Nevertheless, the sounds it made, makes its words quite immaturish. 

But, Luca is not happy.

From the very first introduction, Luca's shocked and dumbfounded were already gone. Like a bubble, it pops, as he heard the system's introduction.

But Luca's face is genetically stiff and look rather indifferent. If you don't looked carefully, you won't be able to see that slight crumpled in the middle of his eye brows. And this slight reaction only means that Luca, right now is pissed, annoyed and also quite angry.

Right. Who wouldn't. After all, anybody who is straight being pair to the same gender will totally be angered. What's more, did this system just said 'stays together forever?' 'Will not be bullied?' 'F*cking perfect match!!'

Although, Luca is a certified single since birth– never been touch, still have his first kiss unclaimed, and still yet to experience intimacy towards opposite gender. Even using the five old ladies, Luca engaged towards those sports rarely. In short, a total virgin with no love experience– Luca still regards himself as a straight man. 

So, hearing this gingerbread man calling itself as a system who will lead himself to his right 'guy'– 'what a f*cking nonsense.' ಠ_ಠ

13