5– Luca Meets His Perfect Right Guy!
85 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mission #1 : Within 20 seconds a handsome guy will came out of the cake shop while holding onto his newly brought cake. 

Task 1: Destroy the newly brought cake.

Task 2: Compensate the handsome guy with your body.

Luca's face is filled with black lines after reading the scroll. This shameless system really do wanted to sell him off to a guy!! 'What handsome guy! To hell with that! And what's this compensate with your body! Are you kidding me!?' 

'Who wants to be with a guy?!'

Now, Luca realizes that his temper might not be that good. After all, since this shameless system came with a forced bind, Luca almost didn't exploded with anger several times in a row. 

More importantly, he stopped his tracks two times which rarely happen in a year. 

His peaceful life were now disturb by this self proclaim Cupid!!

"It's here! It's here! Host, come on! The bakery is just there at the front. Now meet your Mr. Right Guy!!" Luca's face turned darker even more after hearing the system's shameless words. 

Nonetheless, the system is right. The bakery is just steps away from Luca. 

But who is Luca?

Stepping his feet back to his tracks, Luca choose to ignore the Gingerbread man who is nested on his head. 

Unfortunately, even though Luca choose to ignore the mission, 20 seconds happen to passed so fast. Before Luca by pass the said bakery, a handsome guy came out holding a box of delicious cake. 

Long slender legs that seems to contain explosive strength step out of the transparent door of the bakery. Warm air followed the man as he goes out. Smell of delicious bread and sweet scent of candies and icing also came with him. 

Tall handsome man wearing a winter coat and white checkered pattern scarf walked towards Luca. His face looks refresh and sunny, complementing his smile even more. He seems like a sun, bringing light and warmth in this cold winter night. 

He smile gently and soft. His blond hair bounced as he walk. 'It looks fluffy. Touching it must feel really good.' Luca thought. 'It seems that the system is right. This man really do look like a perfect right guy.' But Luca still never forget that he was being paired with this guy. 

Although, Luca have a good impression of the man...this kind of person is someone who is best to look from a far. Even if Luca is a gay, he will not get acquainted with this kind of guy. 

And fortunately, he is not gay.

This handsome man is completely opposite of Luca. Luca is gloomy and introverted. He, who can only walked on a straight way– on the other hand, this handsome guy who seems to have many roads to walk into– will never have an intersecting road.

So, Luca though had stopped his steps, was still looking forwards. 

Meanwhile, the system who is watching the scene, like watching a drama can't help but shake it's tiny head in disappointment. The system might look stupid, but it knew what's going on inside Luca's mind. 

This is one of the reason Santa picked this lonely child. 

A child, such as Luca can only deserve the best! Nodding it's tiny crispy head, the system now have a goal! Letting out a smile, system 1225 stared at the handsome man quite meaningfully.

System 1225: "hehehe." ^_^ Just you wait, Luca. 

Luca, who suddenly felt cold: "..."

12