Chapter 3- My Daily Life.
251 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Love Ru- Yuki and Awaken world.

Chapter 3- My Daily Life.

 

“Ah! I am a hungry man.” Yuki walks out of the bathroom after taking his shower, as he recalls the feeling of evolution causing him to shudder a little on which he could only smile wryly.

 

 After entering the bathroom Yuki let out a little sigh, where he recalls the last laughter of someone when he collides with Lala and knew this perverted luck of his was someone else doing all this time and it might be related to some god or other supernatural because only after he was awakened, he was able to hear that laughter.

Taking off his clothes and tying the towel on his waist he entered the bathroom where he clicked on the [Yes] option of evolution, causing a sudden gush of heat entering his body which was a little painful but due to his Intelligence above five he was able to endure it through, opening the shower water cascaded his body and a thin layer of dirt started to wash out by the shower due to which a little healthy skin came out, Finally he understand why 20% of physical stat was given since strength and Agility plus dexterity were human physical limiter which cannot be increased suddenly for a starter while vitality and Intelligence were evolved to the fullest which was 100%.

Opening his eyes Rito felt light-headed and energetic, while few changes in the muscles were visible but still was hard to notice by others, “Awesome, I had to say Evolution was simply great after the painful session that is.”

 

After which Rito walked out while wearing a school dress while he noticed the rumbling stomach of his causing him to sigh and speak “Ah! I am a hungry man.” Where he saw Lala standing in front of the stair calling out.

“Peke! Get up quickly! Hmm, Oh Morning Rito!”

Looking at Lala smiling at him Rito walked and was about to greet where he noticed that stair block had shifted and Lala, naked figure was visible at which his face started to burn out, as he exclaimed “Lala! Haven’t I already told you not to walk around naked?” As he closed his eyes on which.

Lala pouted a little grieving out “Oh! But Peke is not around…”

“Even So… You should be a little more embarrassed about it, you know!” Rito slams his palm on his face with exaggeration, given he was little stun Lala's reply.

Lala suddenly cheered as she spoke: “Okay! If you say so, Rito. From now on; I’ll walk around naked with more dignity!” as she covered her front with her towel while her long hair covered her back easily on which Rito thought out “You don’t get it at all!” As he started walking inside the hall room.

 

“Nana, Momo Morning!” Lala greeted others while Rito found Nana staring at him as he stood next to Momo, As Momo spoke “You always get along so well, it makes other envious you know. Right, Nana!”

“W –what?” Rito spoke to Nana who was looking at Rito with an angry tsundere look on which she grumbled “Don’t look at my sister with such perverted eyes! How dirty.” With which she added a little ‘Humph’ inside her heart and looked away, which stunned Rito a little as he smiled wryly.

“I didn’t? You listen -n.”

“You did it! How Dirty –y.” Nana continued with which Rito could only silently suffer.

“Good morning Lala –Sama!” when Rito suffer a little tsundere tantrum, he heard Peke's voice coming from the entrance of the Hall room, as Peke entered the room and Lala smiled and spoke: “Peke! You got up so late1 Alright now then, I’ll leave my uniform to you!”

With a flash a bright light covered Lala, Transforming into school uniform on which Rito looked closely as he thought how beautiful Lala figure is and given her cute character she indeed was the best girl for someone like him, If not for his unrequited love of his toward Haruna, he really would love to have Lala around and being her faience was absolute luxury at which he heard his heart saying out ‘But I love Haruna for so long.’

 

Lala who was checking his uniform made by Peke transformation saw Rito looking at her with many feeling dancing inside his eyes “Hmm! Rito!” she called out causing Nana to look at Rito, where she was about to voice her anger noticed Rito gaze which was telling her that his gaze was different.

‘He, Is he admiring my sister, Is he admiring my sister beauty or what, then why? His gaze feels so chaotic and deep.’ Nana's heart shook a little while Momo also gasped silently where Rito came back to his sense and smile with a little ark on his face causing Lala to think something.

(‘Rito! Has changed right, someway I felt like that.’) “Rito! You had changed.” Lala spoke out causing Rito to stun as he shook his head saying “Who knows!”

 

“You two! (Mikan shouted) If you don’t eat quickly, you are going to be late!” With which Mikan thought inside her heart ‘Yeah Lala –San is right, Rito has changed for sure.’

“Okay!” Lala chimed as he and Rito started to walk toward the dining table, which was inside the room adjacent to Hall room on which Selena was already seated and was eating her breakfast, on which Miso soup, Boiled rice, and dry Fish was served for them, sitting on the chair Rito looked at Mikan who was serving them the tea and he started eating his breakfast like chow down since he was quite hungry, to begin with.

Unknown to Rito Momo was looking at him with little seriousness as she played with her hair with her finger, soon she reveals a sincere smile and shook her head where he chatted with Nana again.

“It’s Tasty? Thank Goodness” Lala commented when Selena let out a ‘Mao’ voice sheering the atmosphere given Lala's nature the atmosphere started to turn cheerful and warm.

 

After their breakfast Lala and Rito started running toward the school while Rito Evolution started to show a little change since he felt his speed has been doubled within mind he smiled and chided Lala “Let’s rush because you had another helping of Miso soup, we are going to be late, alright!”

With this sentence, Lala forgets about her query for Rito's sudden increment in speed and she smiled with “Okay!”

“What’s with Rito –Sama?” Peke thought as he looked t running Rito where he had ease expression telling that he had a lot of stamina in reserve and his breath constant which could only be attained by practice, as Lala suddenly stopped at a certain place as she said: “This looks totally opposite of that day, right Rito!”

While Rito stopped at his track and asked in bewilder “What are you talking about?”

 

 

8