Chapter 4- Sainan High School…
219 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Love Ru- Yuki and Awaken world.

Chapter 4- Sainan High School...

 

“This looks totally opposite of that day, right Rito!”

“Because, Look…” “This place, a year ago… I left my home on Deviluke.” As several emotions with scenes of the past flashed by her eyes as she continued by looking at Rito's eyes “This was the place where you confessed to me as I fell from the sky.” She closed her eyes while Rito stared at her face with a stunning look but his mind jolted hearing her last few words.

Rito felt turmoil as he looked at Lala's pure gaze as he could only shutter while saying out “Um… Listen, that thing…” which was stopped midway while Lala smiled as she leaned and looked closer to Rito eyes.

 

“I understand.” She closed her eyes as she continued while looking down “You were not saying that to me, right?” she tilted her neck to look sideways “Then who were you saying that to?”

Rito felt a little embarrassed as he was unable to speak out his heart to her like Lala was able to as he heard “Never mind.” When his attention was drawn toward her face which revealed a red hue on her cheeks.

Lala opened her large azure green eyes as she looked at Rito “Anyway, there is something I have to make clear to you.” On which Rito nodded as he murmured “Something to make clear to me?” Even though he knew this question would force him near and closer to more despair and hopelessness but Lala's expression was attracting his attention.

“Yup! I feel that this is the most appropriate place to tell you.” As Lala's cheeks redden to the extent it was painfully clear to Rito who felt is blood boiling at this sight.

 

“I…”

“…like you, Rito.”

Her flushed face looks extremely charming as it attracted a bicycle rider who nearly crashed at the dustbin near the pole as it passed away from their location, but was still tempted to look back at Lala's charming expression where she continued.

“I like you the most in the entire universe… So from now on, I have to do my best to make you like me as well!” as her red ear twitched and she turned her body to hide her embarrassment from Rito who stood there silly with his heart pumping hard enough to come out of his chest, as he looked at Lala who was trying to hide her embarrassment ‘She is cute, I had to control my emotion, Yuki Rito I- I had to for –r…’

Shaking his head Rito finally was able to calm down as he heard “Let’s go quickly or were going to be late.” Lala looked back at Rito after she was able to hide her embarrassment.

“Hmm! Alright let’s go, but let’s not hurry-y, you know it’s not too bad to be late once in a while.” Rito looked at Lala as he thought ‘I truly wish to spend some time, with her innocent self.’ Where Lala looked at Rito and nodded with ‘Okay!’ as they walk toward School.

‘What with Rito –done! Today, he seemed quite different and quite open too.’ Peke thought as he stared at Rito's figure, where Lala felt truly happy as she hugged Rito's arm, at which Rito fluster a little as he spoke “Lala, what-t are you doing-g, don’t cling to me-e!”

“Hehe, what’s wrong with it.”

“People are seeing us, let’s hurry I don’t want to be too much lately either.” Rito rush where Lala's smile deepens as she followed on which Peke sighed ‘Right! That’s Rito –dono for sure.’

Reaching the school, the two of them notice that the classroom was brim while sensei was not there, Rito walked inside where Risa spoke “Yoho! Lala –chi and Rito, coming together, as close as ever huh!” made an ambiguous look, which made Rito stun as he retorts “What’s with that look, you got it all wrong.”

“Rito, you damn bastard I envy you, for your good luck.” Saruyama pointed his finger at Rito while glaring at which Rito's mouth twitched as he sensed several boys glare on his body.

Where he walked toward Haruna but his leg slipped this time he was unable to stop but Haruna's luck smiled where Kotegawa came shouting something on which she was knocked by Rito midway in her warning on which with a ‘bang’ Rito found his surrounding darkening.

“Eh, where is this.” Rito spoke out when, while Yui Kotegawa's eyes tear up as she slapped Rito with slapping sound echoed the classroom and Rito stood holding his cheeks griming in pain as he apologizes “Sorry, I didn’t mean it like that.”

“How Shameless!” Kotegawa commented as she looked away in anger, while Haruna Sairenji looked at Rito with gentle eyes as she murmured silently “Yuki –Kun.”

So that’s how usually the day of the boy name Rito Yuki Pass given the Fateful day he met Lala and his life started to take turn and twist, for him this lifestyle of his seemed a little problematic but unknown to himself he didn’t realize that he was getting habitual to this lifestyle and these series of the event start to meld his white and black life with a variety of different color and molds.

 

Walking at his seat dejected Rito sighed as he was embarrassed enough to face Sairenji Haruna, yes his childhood sweetheart where his heart was taken by her at middle school where he was isolated by others, but only she was the one who had believed him, causing for him to fell for her.

Haruna looked at Rito holding his cheek and thought ‘that must be painful, Hmm! should I help him.’ As she walked to Rito holding her handkerchief “Yuki –Kun, you can use this.” As she wipes his cheeks, where Rito looked at Haruna dazed with a faint blush as he thought ‘the day isn’t that bad either as I thought.’

“Haruna, So kind!” Lala smiled as she spoke to them, causing Haruna to blush as she gave her Handkerchief to Rito who held a silly smile.

“It’s nothing Lala- -San.” When Risa walked behind Haruna grabbed her boobs causing Haruna “Ahh! Risa Moh! Stop it already.”

“Hehe, as perfect as ever Haruna- -chi, you can’t let your guard down even around Rito since every man is an animal from inside, you will never know when he will attack you,” Risa spoke seductively as she groped a handful leaning closer to Haruna.

“I will not!” Rito retorted back, while Kotegawa came and shouted “Risa –San, stop doing the shameless thing and Yuki Rito be careful to not act on impulse.”

“But I didn’t do anything.” Rito was stunned by the series of actions on which Kotegawa only ‘Humph’ and walked away to her seat as the class teacher Honekawa Sensei enter the room.

 

 

7