Chapter 5- A newly acquired talent…
211 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Love Ru- Yuki and Awakened World

Chapter 5- A newly acquired talent...

 

Rito sat at his seat where Honekawa sensei took out the history book and started reading the chapter which he had left in the previous session, while Rito was frustrated as he was planning on how to clear all that misunderstanding with Lala and Haruna when he notices an pop-out screen flashing in front of him with [Intelligence point exceeding 5 openings real-life system where the host can use the currency in the awakened world to buy more talents and capabilities.]

[Plus awaken world currency can also be acquired by completing the quest of the real world.]

[System has detected class lecture and had granted a special talent ‘Solomon Silence’]

 

On which Rito felt several rush of energy in his brain making it clear as water with no ripple whatsoever and his desire to learn was ignited making him concentrate on the lecture, Haruna looked back at Rito as she notices his concentration a faint arc rose on her mouth ‘Yuki –Kun, is really as diligent as ever.’

Finally when the lecture was over Rito woke up from his stupor and was shocked since he clearly remembers every single word Honekawa sensei had taught plus all those things he couldn’t remember from the back were also clear as daylight as he thought ‘What the hell! This is great, with this ability I can score top at the class, with which I will be able to draw Haruna attention and might have several chances to private tutor her o0r even confess to her.’

“Hehe, He- -he.” Rito laughed gleefully as he was lost in his Imagination.

‘What’s with Rito, whatever he seemed to enjoy it a lot.’ Lala thought as she looks back at Rito as she walked to Rito and smiled “Rito –San, you seemed quite happy today.” On which Rito came out of his dreamland and smiled at Lala since he was quite happy she thought ‘I should ask Lala to tutor me back at home, after all, she is quite smart.’

 

“It’s nothing much but today I felt I had learned everything Honekawa sensei had taught us, so Lala! Say can you tutor me today back at home, maybe I can get good marks in the monthly test with that?” Rito smiled as he told Lala about his experience and also asked for her help in the study on which Lala nodded.

“Sure, If Rito says so.” Lala smiled while they chatted with each other, where Lala dragged Haruna “Haruna! What are you talking about to Risa?”

“Lala –San, we were talking about a confiscatory shop which has recently opened around the way, would you like to come with us.” Haruna smiled with which Risa smiled playfully and spoke: “Rito- Kun would you like to tag along with us, as you know you can’t just let the lady go alone at a place like those.”

“Hmm! Rito! Why not just join us.” Lala looked quite interested in it too and looked at Rito who sweated a little bit as he looked at Haruna looking at him with a hopeful gaze he couldn’t deny and nodded saying: “Okay.” At which Risa, Lala, Haruna, and Rito started talking about the cakes they like and other stuff.

“Oh, Yeah Rito a new transfer student had joined the 1st year and is told is a real beauty too with red hair.” Saruyama came patting Rito's shoulder as he gossip while Rito shook his head and berated “What’s with your mind, always talking about girls.”

“Huhhh! Rito, don’t tell me because of Lala's support, you are devoid of attraction toward other girls. Rito you bastard how many times have you devoured that innocent Lala to reach this state.” Saruyama tightly held Rito's shoulder and said in an exaggerated manner as shouted “Rito you bastard.”

“Shut the hell up, Saruyama are you mad, what’s with devouring Lala and all.” Rito fought back with his comment while Lala, Haruna, and others laughed at Saruyama antic while other girls criticized ‘What’s with Saruyama and Yuki always talking about perverted stuff.’

While the other girl on her side shook her head and spoke “It’s not Yuki's fault, he really is a caring guy but Saruyama is the one to blame, see even now it's Saruyama who brought that stuff up.” On which other girl looked at her friend weirdly and asked: “Why are you supporting Yuki Rito, haven’t you seen him doing immoral act around the years back then.”

“Hmm! I know, I felt the same way before but every time I notice that he seemed so flustered about it and it seems it is his luck which had been playing a joke on him, plus he is the one who helped the most of the student when one need help you know.”

“Hehe, it seems you have fallen for him right…”

“No way… shut up.”

“Hehe…”

“What’s with that laughter?”

“Nothing… at all.”

While Kotegawa heard those two girls she felt her chest tightened a little as she nodded at their comments, plus she felt it was right since Yuki Rito was such a person.

Finally, the bell rang and the classes were over where Rito held a smile recalling the date he is about to go with Haruna and Lala, even though Risa is outgoing and he had no interest in her like love and all, still, she was a cute and naughty type girl who had mature too early about those things ‘Cough.’ And he was an alone boy with three beauty accompany, that is typically like Harem manga ‘Cough.’

Standing up Rito smiled as he spoke “Let’s go, Sairenji –San, Lala.”

Lala and Haruna walked toward Rito as they smiled [Since Haruna didn’t have any club activity, she thought that this was the best possible outcome she can ask for, ‘to be able to go out with Yuki –Kun, Ahh! What am I thinking.’ like thought, she shook her head.] “Yuki –Kun.” “Let’s go Rito.” They spoke simultaneously.

“Aleh! It seems I have been forgotten already, Haruna –Chan this size feels perfect.” Risa came from back grabbing Haruna's boobs, causing Rito and Haruna embarrass, as Haruna struggle but her leg slipped causing her to fall on Rito who was surprised by the sudden development as he fell on his back.

“Ouch. Eh, what’s this so soft?” Rito opened his eyes to found Haruna riding on his front and his hand grabbing her breast, while Haruna felt bashful, with a sudden feeling of embarrassment on which a slap voice along with ‘No!’ echoed the class, where Rito was holding his cheeks with an apology look ‘Sorry.”

“That’s quite daring of you Rito –Kun.” Risa smiled playfully on which Rito could only laugh wryly where Lala stood smiling and Haruna apologies “Sorry, Yuki –Kun, I knew you didn’t… on Purpose b- but I couldn’t –t help –p –p.”

Rito shook his head as he cut her in middle saying: “I am sorry too, to cause you trouble and that –t.” on which his face started burning but he still looked at Haruna resolutely as he face down the earth bowing his head down in a proper manner, causing several people to gasp as Haruna felt a little embarrassed for acting in the rush of the heat.

Rito's proper apology made Risa a little bitter as she also apologized “Sorry Rito -Kun, Haruna after all it all started because of me.” As she took out her tongue in a naughty manner causing all of them to laugh.

7