Chapter – 12 Encounter and beginning
85 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Love Ru- Yuki and Awaken World

Chapter – 12

 

“But even so, even though it is painful Nishimiya held a smile, even though she was terrified to face us, she came and faced us upfront. She is challenging her wit's end to challenge us in our studies given that she can’t hear, and a guy like you who can only exploit other weaknesses and look down on them to feel better.”

“You guys, are nowhere worthy to look down on my friend.”

“You, what bullshit.” Nouko stammer as he falls back cursing and pointing at Rito in his mind, while the other’s guy surrounding them looked at them with contempt and disgust, whatever Rito said was true since he had seen the same expression on his sister face ‘Mikan’ since then he truly wished to forgot that night but today incident brought them back and resurface inside his heart. Haruna felt Rito being slightly angry but still looking him stand for Shouko she felt relief while thinking ‘That Rito- Kun I know of.’

“Let me be clear this time, if any of you guys made her pained or cry like this, next time it won’t be a simple warning, I make sure to break those hand of yours, to make you realize, what it meant to be a handicap.” Giving a simple warning Rito walked toward Shouko and others.

“Rito! You haven’t changed huh!” Lala smiled as she hugged Rito's arm on which Rito felt a soft and bouncy sensation he was getting used of rub against his arm making him a little embarrassed as he shook his hand shouted: “Lala, what do you think you are you doing, be a little embarrassed.”

“Why? I am not naked though.” Lala looked at Rito blinking as Rito could only bitterly smile at her, “Lala, try not saying a thing which can create misunderstanding like this.” Rito could only helplessly retort but unknown to him he started to feel this way of life more comfortable and unique, plus after the Awaken World encounter Rito could accept anything given he had encountered a God.

“Alright! If Rito says so I will.” Lala spoke in a high and cheerful voice on which Rito didn’t felt like scolding her more, As he thought ‘Lala sure had some kind of unique charm since I can never help ease up on her mistake after looking at her innocent smile. Maybe it’s her naivety that affects all of us.’

“Let’s go Shouko- San, still let Mikado Sensei check your ear once, since it can become a problem in the future for you, if not checked or treated properly. Since I was going to help her, I’ll guide you there as my job.” Rito spoke as he looked at Shouko who was standing up but this time her gaze seemed different for him.

“Fyu! Fyu! Rito sure is a charmer, he-he such sweet words huh!” Momioka smiled as she winked at Rito who was at loss for words as he saw Nishimiya blushing and staring at him when he realized that she must have heard those words causing him too embarrassed at his own word choice. “I didn’t mean that way, Momoika stop twisting my intention here already.” Rito retorted back to hide his embarrassment but his red face gave it all away.

Unknown to the group Yami who was standing holding her chest she smiled which was a rare occurrence as she repeats “It’s none of your concern, Yuki Rito.”

A faint blush rose on her face as she recalls her dark days which she had spent as an assassin but somehow Yuki Rito words today had changed something within her as she looked at a distinct boy figure, in her memory she recalls his face smiling at him as he held a Taiyaki while asking ‘Do you want one, Don’t worry I had plenty of them, It’s delicious isn’t it.’ And then his word of today where he faced for people like her, standing and speaking for them ‘truly an idiot!’

 

“Achoo! What was that for, maybe I should also get checked by Mikado Sensei too?” Rito sneezed while he smiled bitterly at which others also smiled, on the note, Shimizu also was smiling a little but Rito could tell it was not the forced one, it was her genuine smile.

Unknowingly Rito let his guard down and a figure of a boy from the other side building roof was staring at him with a similar smile which was directed at Shimizu standing among the group “Dr. Mikado assistant, Shimizu. He-he it is a hunt time.” As he jumped down on the other side since Rito had felt something and turned to look at the place where that boy was standing. “Hmm! is that my imagination or I think something no someone was there.”

“Dimension Nodes are severing, maybe we giving him our blessing will change this era.” A man wearing golden and white clothing looked at the earth, “Not to worry that Deviluke brat has been blessed and this time, he will help our chosen, as for dimension node problem those quest of his will guide him solving 90 to 95% of our problem.”

Rushing their way to Mikado Sensei's infirmary, Rito entered the room with a knock, while Mikado smiled at Rito objecting “you are late.” At which Rito apologized “Sorry, Sensei but she needs some help from you.” Mikado smiled at Nishimiya and after the checkup given Rito was narrating the event for reasoning why he was late, “So you are saying that to help Nishimiya- San who was injured you were late, and then I’ll forgive you since it is your job after all.”

 

Working with Mikado Sensei, he came to know to bandage wound since a young boy with leg injured from the football club came for the treatment plus many other students were also coming for a regular checkup, ‘For most of them were boys.’ Even Saruyama was among them, given Principle also came who tried to jump on Mikado sensei and was thrown out of the window since she dodged it by shifting, where the principle was knocked out by the bench outside the window, given his body was lying there dead when a Yellow colored hand grabbed him and threw away, while Yami stood up from the bench.

“Ha-hha! He is completely battered, Sensei will you treat him again.” Rito asked as he smiled wryly at the principal beaten figure as he thought ‘what a punching bag.’

“Huh, it’s him this time, where is that Shimizu girl, but this guy felt a little trouble but looking at his unharmed appearance it is quite difficult to feel any danger from him, then why.”

“Then he will be it.”

“Rito, I had something coming so I’ll be leaving now, while you can go home now looks like Lala and others are also waiting for you to leave.” Mikado Sensei smiled at which Rito nodded and walked toward them when Mikado ease her smile and looked at the old building side, where a trace of vigilance rose from her heart.

“Oh, that girl can trace my existence here, I guess I’ll kill her after I am done with that brat.” A smart-looking boy hid behind the tree, but his face grew darker as it split up reveal disgusting canines teeth, making him look a lot horrible “her body gave a sense of evolution Gene solution, after absorbing it I might evolve into next level.”

 

“Sensei, you are too kind but that thing had already targeted me.” Rito smiled as he was walking while he joined Haruna, Shimizu, Lala, and Shouko.

To Be Continued…

5