Chapter – 13 Assault strike
81 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Love Ru- Yuki and Awaken World

Chapter – 13

 

“Rito, Haruna, Shouko let's go to Hot Spring. Of course, Shimizu- San had no saying in it just like Rito! Said.” Lala overwhelming persistence made Haruna and Shouko just nod as they decided that they would be going to Rito house to stay for the night since it was Sunday the next day and they were free, given Rito thought that it would be inappropriate to ask Shouko mother given they had only met once, on which Lala smiled and spoke ‘Leave it to me.’

Where there was nothing for him to comment on. Haruna smiled as she added that she would ask her sister too.

“I’ll ask Mikan then, we will help her in cooking since I can’t just push everything on her, so we shall meet in an hour again Nishimiya- San, Sairenji.” Rito looked at them as he smiled, while he was currently on the eleventh cloud of happiness since Sairenji had accepted to stay at night under the same roof, where she didn’t seem to mind much that means she had a sense of trust in his character given he was doubting a lot since recently after Lala had come he had been… Err! Groping… not intentionally but still he did, plus he never gets the chance to clear all that misunderstanding.

Biding goodbye Lala and Rito walked along with Shimizu- San who had been quiet as she looks at Rito, plus Rito also felt that he had been targeting, so he smiled and acted: “Lala, Shimizu- San. I totally forgot something to buy, so I’ll take my leave, as you guys can go on ahead and ask Mikan to be prepared to go out for hot spring.”

“Alright Rito! We will be going then.” Lala smiled as she dragged Shimizu- San, where Rito's eyes glinted and dashed toward the alley.

“Eh! He seems to have headed in another direction, where is he going now, and while crossing the alley too, did he sensed me or something. Nah! That’s not possible given he is just a common human, Oh! It seems he is taking park shortcut to a convenient store, and that Park is quite isolated; a good place to end him for good.” The same boy who had been on the rooftop in the school appeared on the building as he scans the area since he found no one he disappeared into the tree in the park.

“He-he, that’s good bastard come get me, it has been time I should practice real-life battle experience since you had come to be a good punching bag for me.”

Rito smiled since he knew that if he wishes to be strong he had to be merciless like his father in law and he only does that by participating in life and death battles.

“Here it comes.”

“Yo! Young man, are you…” A boy in his 15th to 16th came in front of him, Rito knew since he was the same guy they had once bypasses by the same park.

This time young man's voice changed as his muscles started to swell in the mere seconds that guy turned into a demon-like body as his muscles bulged, where Rito murmured ‘Seriously, I’ll have to fight hulk-like species.’

“Hehe Astonished.”

“Nope, what are you anyway, given I had never seen a dog like you, or are you trying to scare with this form of yours then I must say you are great and can act in CG related movie you know.” Rito smiled as he looked at the guy with a carefree manner.

The beast moved as a rock-solid punch neared Rito's face, for such a sudden charge Rito crossed his arm to brace the punch which hit him like a hammer sending him flying a distance on which Rito smirk thinking ‘He had good strength and speed.’

[Limiter Off]

Rito felt his injuries healing with [self-heal]

While his body excluded a wild bloodthirst he had gain inside the Awaken world as he took his stance, Beast was stunned as he looked at Rito as he knew there weren’t any physical changes on the body but this suddenly risen tide gave him the feeling that he is about to be killed by him.

“Shut up.” Beast charged as he tried to slap Rito to ease his mind and anxiety to his surprise a arm guard appeared on Rito hand while a ‘clang’ noise scattered the air, where Rito twisted his waist alongside his body with overwhelming speed as his leg whipped the guy skull, sending him stumbling back on his ass.

 

“Is that all you have got, then I am truly disappointed,” Rito mutters as he looked at the guy since he knew there is something this guy hiding that can threaten him.

“Don’t get Cocky since I am still holding back, it seems I’ll have to kill you now.”

Where thin spider web started to form a net as it encloses him, while Rito smiled as he thought ‘Finally you are getting serious, huh!’ like a scarlet yet Black sword appeared in his hand while his sword cut apart every single thread like a butter.

“Huh.” The demon was astonished since those threads were his life force and the guy in front of him had just slashed it apart like a normal thread, proving how useless they were which enraged it, as he dashed and threw a punch with full momentum while Rito sword slice at the hand as he was able to shift the hand momentum making the demon leaving a venerable spot where Rito sword push and stabbed toward the opening but a thread appeared on the blunt side which diverted the sword momentum where Demon body came smashing but Rito only held a smile as sword hilt stabbed the demon body who let out a muffled groan, given the momentum was quite high.

Rito used the other hand to hold the neck of the demon who was bigger than him while his leg smashed the leg of the demon misbalancing it as he used the total momentum to pull that huge body up as Rito smashed Demon.

Demon felt his body light as his back goes smashing the ground while he greeted his teeth and used the thread to support him from falling and his left leg smashed the ground to grip it while other leg along with body twisted to launch a whip toward Rito head.

Rito was too aware of the monster's momentum and doing so his body dodged by pulling back, while Demon also did the same as retreated back quickly staring at Rito.

‘I have to make it quick now, since this has taken quite some time now and I had to finish it quickly.’ Rito's eyes flashed as he planned his way to kill the demon in a few seconds.

Soon demon saw Rito rushing toward him, as he took out a small throwing knife, where his sword seemed to have vanished, Alerted Demon formed a wall out of thread where he was ready to jump on the branch of the tree behind him to propel forward and crouch at Rito unguarded.

When a chill rush throw his limps, while a violent sword moved slashing his head and the last thing he remembers was his neck falling down where the boy stood behind his big body sneering ‘Fast’ was his other though and his body magic circle activated leaving behind no trace of him.

 

Rito was astonished as he thought ‘what the hell, that was teleportation magic circle or what, if not for his quick sword attack, that thing could have vanished safely.’

“He won’t be live right, after all, I had served that thing head.”

“Yeah, he isn’t god, I think he will die, be positive Rito, Ha-ha-ha-ha! But if he came again at that time I won’t be p-laying with him and will sure he will die at that instant.”

 

To Be Continued…

5