Chapter -14 I am back
94 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Love Ru- Yuki and Awaken World

Chapter -14

 

“Hmm! he vanished huh! Thank goodness I took the precaution and used the swiftest way to kill it or else he might have escaped from me given that magic circle, Let's! Work hard on my magic class too since cases like this are also starting to appear and leaving them live will only harm me and my close one.” Rito smiled as he looked at the distance and rushed toward the convenience store to buy a new brush while he also thought of buying some snacks where Red bean cake of the side store are quite famous, so he wondered toward it and buy a lot, given he felt hungry after the fight with that ‘Hulk’.

‘Given the hunger, I am feeling after the fight and my daily consumption is quite high, I had to find a good part-time or way to earn to but what can I do, given time I had after school and all.’ Rito thought, as he opened his system and saw his SP rising to 2000 points, where there were many skill on which note he thought can help getting some decent job, Hmm1 it is really hard to earn money huh! I guess I will find it with time with the series of thoughts, Rito walked toward home, as he thought of ways to earn some money while opening his Magician class.

“Yuki, what is he doing here, shouldn’t he be in the home by now, or was he waiting for me.” Kotegawa was going home when she saw Rito walking while thinking of something while he didn’t notice that his clothes were crumbled during that fight and his get-up was quite attractive (not in a positive manner)

“What’s with his clothes, it looked like he was beaten by someone very badly, is he alright.” Kotegawa looked at him and remembering that he had made an enemy out of Nouko and he could have been beaten by that person revenge, on that point she walked toward Rito while calling him out “Yuki Rito!” where Rito turned to look at Kotegawa who was waving at him and smiled.

“Kotegawa! Do you need anything from me?” Rito smiled, while he noticed that Kotegawa grumbled which made him sweat as he thought “Have I done anything bad or something.”

“Nothing, can’t I call you without any request or something.” Rito looked a little speechless at Kotegawa's retort and could only smile bitterly as he apologized “So-Sorry, I mean I am used to getting punished every time you call so, just a habit I developed.”

“Whatever, I was only worried about looking at messy clothes of yours, but the way you are talking it seems you are fine, then allow me to leave.” Yui shook her head and commented while pouting inside her heart, as she walked faster where Rito stood there looking at Yui figure as he slapped his back of his head and felt happy while smiling he caught up to her and spoke: “Then allow me to thank you Kotegawa for worrying about me.”

Yui blushed as she looked at Rito and turned her face which was a little red where she spoke “It was my slip of the tongue, who would worry for a perverted person like you, who goes on provoking others for beautiful girls.”

 

After separating Rito smiled as he thought ‘Yui is a kind girl, but turnabout attitude compliments her way I guess, I really hope she could understand that I don’t go around doing all… that… on purpose, then she can become a good friend of mine, now to think I guess I had already treated her like one right because I can’t bear to hurt her and she had become a part of my world.’

Yuki Rito:

Devotion is right (it echoed)

But blindness can’t be devotion (echoed)

If rules are truth containing this world (echoed)

Then feeling are songs from the God of truth (echoed)

If human are entities called as children of Gods (echoed)

Then why you a child of God bound by the blindness of Devotion…

“What the hell with those voices.” Yuki thought as he mutter, since that day after Awaken World evolution he was always disturbed by these voices which rang out of nowhere.

At last, Rito returned home as he called “I am back, Mikan, Lala, Shimizu- San are you all ready to leave yet or not.” Rito smiled as he entered the room, as he looked at Mikan looking back from her room saying “Welcome back Rito, we are getting ready, Ehh! Rito what happen, you looked so beaten up, are you alright!”

Mikan hurried up as she looked at Rito up and down as she felt he didn’t seem to be injured her eyes relieved as she looked at her stupid brother in questioning gaze, where Rito smiled as he scratched in an embarrassed manner saying: “Sorry, I just got in some problem a-and I-I.” Rito looked upward to avoid gaze where Mikan only mutter in grievance “Don’t tell if you don’t want to Rito, I know you had grown up and there are secrets you wished to hide but just remember this Onii- Chan, you are my closest family so don’t go doing reckless things, since I hate to be alone.”

As she looked at Rito with a moist eye while she entered her room, Rito stood there stunned as he thought ‘I had to become stronger, I don’t want to made her sad anymore.’ As the thought passed Rito he seemed to have recalled something while several rushes of those memories almost made him giddy.

 

“What the hell.” Rito smiled as he looked at the door ‘Anyway I am back.’

Walking inside the room, he sat down and recollected his memories while a blooming smile decorated his face as he recalls his days in High School where the smile of his grew bigger while Lala, Haruna, and other girl faces reappear in his mind.

‘Thank you everyone but this time, I will not cower in fear like I did, and it will be my responsibility to make you all happy.’ Rito silently chanted these words as he opened his eyes and seriousness appeared as he thought ‘For now I have to act like previous me, or I might expose and disturb and present line of future.’

 

Walking out in a new pair of clothes Rito walked down on the ground floor as he carries all of his dirty clothes while Shimizu -San walked out and smiled at Rito calling "Yuki- Kun, are you ready."

"Shimizu- San, yeah I am ready so when we will be leaving, where are others."

They seemed to have been waiting for you in the Main Hall, I'll call them now." Shimizu smiled as she rushed toward the Hall, while Rito also walked with them as he felt a little nostalgic yet a fierce determination ablaze his eyes.

 

6