Chapter 25- Rito Infiltrate and New sign
68 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Love Ru- Yuki and Awaken World (System)

Chapter 25- Rito Infiltrate and New sign

 

Given Dante was dead, Rito knew that this missing person will cause an uproar in the higher up, since he was not just a replicable soldier but an authentic scientist which are hard to acquire, if a soldier is missing it can be based on scientist work, given there were many who like research on the soldiers were not few among the group and many soldiers had turned into experiment test for the group of scientists.

Dante had been one of them and Rito had been told every award he got from experimenting on one of them and also that there is a scientist who had been subjected to be traitor in the recent case, which was the best news he was hoping for, given Rito run toward the room of so-called traitor.

It was a nice room with Id Scanner which Rito had taken from Dante who was only second to the head Scientist allowing him to pass it through the gate, on which Rito found a man in his twenties sleeping in a sitting position where a computer which was projected with some DNA and RNA structure with few sections radiating light green and red sign.

Opening his eyes, the man looked at Rito with a smile saying: “Leave the body of that professor in my room, I’ll handle it, on that node at Section D6 by left margin a special room is the main focus of their research which could give you right knowledge you want to acquire.”

 

“Then you are betraying this group or are you sending me to a trap.” Rito asked at which man revealed a smile and commented at Rito “Say hi to Dr. Mikado since I don’t have enough days left and I hope you can come and kill me before I can kill someone, given they had experimented on me too and It’s about to control me.”

“How many Days.”

“8 Days I guess.”

“Goodbye then, I’ll save you brother so don’t give up so soon.”

“You are too kind Rito- Kun, plus if you can I think I had to give it my all to persist right.” Mast smiled at Rito and blinked while sleeping back again. After Rito left the camera started working again blinking red and green light simultaneously.

 

Rito walked silently from shadow to shadow as he approached the Section Named D6, where he hoped to find some clue related to experiment they are conducting on earth citizen and hope of finding the way to resolve them given Rito looked at System Notification with a sigh

[Chain Quest 5: Genesis Revolt 

Quest Description: Revolt against Genesis and find a way to destroy its branch on the earth. Genesis had been taken many hostages on earth in your previous life Genesis base was destroyed by Zastin and the Royal army after 2 years but till then many lives were destroyed by them.

The host has been (Awakened) and has the duty to protect those in need.

Reward: Basic modeling spell.]

 

Looking at reward Rito could only sigh, but what was important in his mind that this route will effect Yami in the future too so Rito had to do that for Yami sake, plus after seeing the dark side of Dan man, Rito knew that Genesis is not a bunch of good people and were demon right down from their heart.

Rito had already thought to teach those bastards some lessons, even if he had to cripple or kill some people in the process where he remembers a skill called Image entrapment art from magician route which can absorb and entrap a person in a card for eternity as long as his mana does not exceed host mana.

 

Given how many time Rito think he did not want to kill many people, since he did not wish to become an assassin at all cost.

Soon he entered the end of the route where he saw a simple wall, which made Rito a little panic given he thought that this was a trap but soon heard some scientist coming as he dived inside shadow at the corner.

Those scientists walked through the wall as if air giving Rito a fright, but soon he realized that it must have been a holographic set up to provide a little measure of security given earth was not even considered a threat in their eyes.

Smiling he entered inside the wall with inborn confidence while he saw two guards sitting at their post in leisure.

Rito walked past them where a scanner just checked his badge at the chest and opened to let Rito past, on which Rito heaved a little sigh since the scanner never checked other things like face and all, on that thought Rito remember that most of the time people change human skin for any random issue and so was the reason he was able to get past that easily.

 

Inside he rushed toward the corner diving inside the shadow as he reappears at the private sector where not a single scientist could be seen, given Rito walked inside the armory room on the left-hand side where he scanned his ID to let him pass, as he cheers stealing Dante ID.

[Host had picked up]

[Type Yellow Grade Weapon: Healion Sniper X 2]

[Healion Cartage X 10]

[Type Yellow Grade Knife. Better than junk. Good throwing knife children practice.]

 

Looking around Rito found nothing else of interest as he walked out of the armory as if it was his home to bump into a man, man eyes reveal a glint as he asked: “Who are you, as a scientist why are you in the armory room.”

Rito's mind spun as he calmly smiled and said: “Oh! It’s just that, I was finding for a little lab rat who ran away from my lab, given my authority I had all the right to find him right.” As he sneers at Olg Jan.

Gulp! Olg gulped as he nodded scared given he was scared to the point he wishes to shit! Given Rito spoke again: “Look at those muscles are you interested in getting stronger.”

“Of course not, I was just asking so that I could help you.”

 

“No need for that since I liked little hide and seek like this giving me a thrill you know, He-he if you don’t mind I will go now, or do you wish to join me in this hide and seek game,” Rito spoke as he saw a soldier running for his shit at the way, where the sweat he had been holding back resurfaced.

It was quite a comedic scene since we both were afraid of each other.” Rito thought.

[Daily Quest: Part1: Act as another personality [1/1] Reward 200 SP.

Part2: Act as another personality [0/3] ||||] Reward 1000 SP.

 

To Be Continued…

 

3