Chapter thirteen: Diablo Revenge
522 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Tanaka is scouting for the mob in the area, she noticed that the imp in the dungeon is not a regular imp but a high imp. A high imp is much stronger than a regular imp, their figure resembles that of a human but with a large pair of fiery wings along with 3 horns. The high imp is flying around the dungeon seemingly patrolling the area, Tanaka gets close to one of them and inspects their status.

[Demonic High Imp]

Level: 40

HP: ████████████████████

MP: ████████████████████

Skills:

Firebolt - Fire a fiery bolt at the target using the user weapon.

 

T-"Hmm...if I want to kill them I would probably need to lure them one by one to a corner and trap them."

While Tanaka is thinking about how to deal with the high imp, a small object roll toward her leg and stares at her. She looks down at the object and is startled by it, she immediately jumps back when she realized that the eye is a scouting skill by the demonic observer. Tanaka quickly runs away from the area as numerous imp suddenly flies toward her direction to seek out her position. The eye gives chase to her but Kumo fires off a toxic shot that destroyed the eye, after creating some distance between her and the hoard of the high imp, she hides behind one of the chunks of brimstone.

T-"Okay...need a new plan, didn't expect a level 70 demonic observer to be hidden around the area."

She peek out and check her surrounding, she can see that countless of high imp is flying around aggressively seemingly trying to hunt her down, she also notices far away there's more than 4 of the demonic observer scouting the perimeter. Tanaka leans on the brimstone as she scratches her head, wondering if she can even try to level up in this situation, suddenly, a slimy object crawl out of a nearby pool of lava. The slimy object seems to be a form of pure lava, it slowly gets up and reveals its shape of origin, the object turns out to be a corrupted lava slime. Corrupted slimes look disgusting compared to the regular slimes, they are much larger in size and their body is of slimy goo instead of a soft and smooth blob surface, corrupted slimes are also extremely well versed in physical and magical combat ability. As the slimes emerged and point its slimy hand at Tanaka, she starts to sweat as headache surge through her head.

 

T-"I am so screwed..."

The slimes open its molten maw as it starts to scream loudly, a visible echo burst out from its mouth and it expands out toward the position of Tanaka, she immediately recognizes the ability the slimes used as "Alarming Roar", it's a skill that corrupted slime use to reveal a player position to all nearby mob in the dungeon. Tanaka dashes away and open up the dungeon menu, as she tries to presses on the "Abandon" icon, a firebolt flies toward her but Vanguard emerges and blocks the shot. Although Vanguard has nullified the damage for Tanaka, the result of the defensive maneuver activated the combat mode, as her finger touches the "Abandon" icon, a notification shows up that makes Tanaka frown.

[Error: Unable to leave dungeon during combat!]

 

Tanaka bit her finger as she glances around to check her surrounding, her position has been surrounded by numerous High Imp and Corrupted Lava slimes, to make the situation worst, there is no opening for her to escape and disengage the combat mode. As the hoard slowly close in toward her, 5 fiery red skull suddenly appears at the middle of the hoard, the skull rotates in an anti-clockwise rotation and a red eerie portal starts to form in the middle. Few second after the portal is created, a giant figure emerges from the portal and reveals its demonic body. It stands 5 meters tall with its two red hooves, its muscular body has a countless scar and a bundle of human skull hangs by its waist, the figure head is protected by a blood tainted helmet with 4 horn sticking out of it. As it slowly walks out of the portal while dragging a giant crimson blade on each of his fiery hand, its back reveals 3 pair of the black demonic wing that slowly stretches out widely and its long pointy tail swing around smashing the ground.

T-"Ah...fuck, not this guy..."

As Tanaka stares at the huge figure with sweat forming around her forehead, a red demonic menu appears in front of her.

 

[Diablo ] ⚠️

Level: 950

HP: ████████████████████

        ████████████████████

        ████████████████████

        ████████████████████

        ████████████████████

MP: ████████████████████

Skills:

Storm of Death

Seismic Rampage

Soul Eater

Immolation Aura

Dice of Doom

 

Diablo slowly advance toward Tanaka while dragging along both of its giant blades, as it arrives in front of her, he bends his body slightly as he looks down on Tanaka. It then starts to laugh violently and the hoard of demons starts to laughs as well.

D-"Hahahaha, so we meet again you bastard."

T-"Pretty arrogant for someone that got his ass kicked by me countless times."

D-"Good old day isn't it? I can't even remember how many time you have killed me just to capture my soul, do you know how much dying hurt?"

T-"Don't care, never will."

Tanaka shrugs as Diablo put down his blade and slam the ground violently as it laughs.

D-"Hahaha! Of course, you don't care, none of you adventurer ever does! Death is just a natural occurrence for you adventurer and us monster, we die and we live, we live then we die, an endless cycle of torment."

Diablo then stops laughing as it stares at Tanaka, it then rubs its chin as it breaths heavily.

D-"But you... something has changed isn't it, grown weaker yet mysteriously obtained something within you..."

D-"Yes...yes...I can feel it, how peculiar..."

It then lowers its hand toward Tanaka and flicks her, the flick launched Tanaka backward and smash right into a wall.

*Crash!*

T-"Argh!"

Tanaka groans in pain as she checks her HP.

HP: █████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

She spits out some blood as she frowns at the sight of the damage down to her with just a flick, she slowly gets up from the rubble and chuck an HP potion.

D-"Hmm, pathetic, now I understand why Baal wants me to kick you out of hell, hehehe."

T-"Baal ordered you?"

D-"You aren't ready yet....you are too weak and lack the essence of a demon, in your current state you are a disgrace to the demonkin, hehe."

T-"I am guessing that I am not welcome here then."

Diablo stares at her silently and then he creates a pair of dice out of his hand.

D-"I am supposed to force you to leave, but Baal didn't specify if you should leave here alive or dead hehe, time for me to vent some of my anger from when you killed me."

Tanaka remembers that the skill "Dice of Doom" is a skill that randomizes between 12 harmful effects on the player, she bit her lips wondering which effect will be triggered. Diablo smiles as he tosses the Dice, as the dice dropped on the ground, it starts to spin violently, as its spins slower and come to a halt, it revealss the number 6 on both the dice.

D-"Hahaha, your luck sucks!"

Just as the Diablo laughs, the dice glow in red, and a storm of flame engulfed Tanaka instantly, the flame burns her body harshly as she screams from the intense heat and pain, her HP fallen to the lowest instantly and her invincibility triggered.

HP: |▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Immortal duration : 3 seconds...

The flame continues to rage on as she falls to the ground and crumbles up in a fetus position, she tries to scream but her throat is dried up from the intense fire, she can only groan in pain as her body burns from the vortex.

Immortal duration: 1 second...

The flame slowly subsided as tears flow out of Tanaka's eyes, she clenches her fist tightly and struggles to move her body, Kumo is completely roasted and shows no sight of movement but still cling to her shoulder, Vanguard has completely perished into pixels and entered a resting stats in Tanaka familiar menu. Diablo approaches her with a creepy smile, he crouches down in front of her.

D-"Yes!Yes! Feel the pain that I felt before, isn't it amazing! The feeling of pain, the feeling of impending doom!"

Tanaka tries to open her mouth to curse at Diablo but she doesn't have the strength to do so, her body is completely toasted, and a burn mark is all over her body. Diablo then laughs as he crushes her with his fist, Tanaka perishes into pixels as he hears Diablo's last word.

D-"We will play again if you descend upon hell once again, little one... hahaha!"

Her vision blurred as she slowly fades into unconsciousness. 

 

Announcement
Happy new year to everyone! I hope that everybody will have perfectly good health and the best of luck in 2021! May you all have a great year!
22