7. The Result
855 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the test ended and sensei were brought to the medical room, I find myself waiting anxiously for news about sensei's condition.

After sensei were saved by my mother, he's in a state where his whole body is freezing, not literally, his body is just extraordinarily cold, it has been a few hours since then.

After a while waiting, I then heard a knock on the door, I obviously knew who the person is, she is my personal maid Amber, Amber then said.

"My lady, may I enter your room?"(Amber)

"Yes, you may."(Sophia)

Amber then entered my room, to be honest, when I saw Amber's calm expression, my anxiousness decreased a lot, she then said to me.

"My lady, I have a good news for you, Prince Armen has finally woke up."(Amber)

When I heard the news from Amber, I then immediately went to the medical room, just when I was about to open the door, I then heard the sound of multiple people crying.

I then peeked inside the room, there I saw sensei and everyone from the Agnestia royal family crying together, because I can read the mood, I then decided to come back later.

After a while, Amber then arrived at the door of the room, Amber which is now standing beside me then asked.

"My lady, aren't you going to apologize to Prince Armen?"(Amber)

"Take a look inside."(Sophia)

After she saw what the family is doing she understand why I can't apologize, she then said.

"I see now."(Amber)

"I think this will take a while my lady, so how about if you spent some time in the library, the madam is also there."(Amber)

"But-"(Sophia)

"You don't need to worry, when they're finished I will immediately goes to the library to inform you."(Amber)

"Thanks Amber"(Sophia)

"I'm a capable maid after all."(Amber)

I then make my way to the library, the library is located at the second floor of the castle, I then arrived inside the library.

Inside, I saw the figure of my mother with a focused look on her face while searching for a book on the bookshelf.

After a while searching, mother then looks like she has found the book that she was looking for, mother then take out the red book out out of the bookshelf.

I can't remember ever reading a book like that, mother then brought the book to her white couch, while she was wearing her spectacle, she then noticed me.

"Sophia, what are you doing there?"(Emilia)

"I have nothing to do so I came here to read with mommy, what kind of book are you reading mommy?"(Sophia)

I said that while approaching mother's couch, the scene of mother gracefully reading a book on the couch is absolutely beautiful and scenic. I then went to her and sit on her lap, mother then said.

"Mommy is reading a book about the legendary heroes, are you interested?"(Emilia)

"I'm interested in it, can we read it together?  "(Sophia)

"Of course you can, my dear."(Emilia)

The story went like this, the story begins a long time ago before the human and demi-human live in harmony, one day, someone called as the Devil Lord suddenly appeared to this world.

He with his army appeared from cracks all over the world, his army then started to destroy, kill everything and everyone that stand in their way and spread chaos everywhere in this world

All of the races can't take it anymore, so they then make an united alliance, but their effort were useless when the general of the devil king is on the battlefield.

When all hope is lost, he then appeared, appearing from nowhere, he then fought with the general and he successfully slayed the general with the help of his party.

He is The Hero, with his Holy Sword, Ex-Astra he and his partydefeated every single devil that is on the battlefield, that marked the first ever counter-attack on the devils.

The leader of the united alliance then asked him and his party to defeat the devil lord and bring back peace to Atelia.

He and his party which consists from an Artana Archmage, an Elder Dwarf grand warrior, a Demon tanker, a High Elf archer and a Human saintess.

Spoiler

the Artana, Dwarf and Demon is a guy, while the High Elf and The Saintess is a girl.

[collapse]

They then traveled all over the world to purge the devil lord army, while constantly gaining more and more allies, they then slayed all of the 10 Devil General in the world.

After convinced that Atelia is devil-free, they then went to The Dark Dimension, Amaku to slay the source of all evil the 'Devil Lord', the epic battle with the devil lord lasted for five days and the battle ended when the hero successfully slayed the devil lord, in his last breath the devil lord then said.

"I swear I will return someday and I will get my revenge you damned Hero!!!"(Devil Lord)

"Even if you return again, I will slay you once again and If I can't my successor will."(Hero)

"איך וועל צוריקקומען"(Devil Lord)

Spoiler

I will return

[collapse]

After that peace returned to the world but the hero and the rest of his party suddenly disappeared after they sealed their weapon in someplace in the world.

The End

"Mommy, is this story really happened?"(Sophia)

"Believe it or not, this story is real."(Emilia)

"If you said it that way, then I will believe you mommy"(Sophia)

"If you'rs still isn't convinced, how about if we go to The Theocracy of Seina for our vacation later, it is said that the sword is laying dormant somewhere on that land."(Emilia)

Spoiler

Theocracy is a form of government in which a deity of some type is recognized as the supreme ruling authority, giving divine guidance to human intermediaries that manage the day-to-day affairs of the government.

[collapse]

"I would like to go there someday, who knows, I might be able to find the sword."(Sophia)

"If Sophia tries to find that sword, there is 1 in a thousand chance that you can find the sword."(Emilia)

While I was chatting happily with mother, the library door suddenly got knocked, it is Amber, after getting permission to enter from my mother, Amber then came inside the library, she then said.

"Madam, My lady, The Agnestia royal family members has left the medical room, Prince Armen is waiting for you."(Amber)

After I heard what Amber just said, I then said my thanks to mother for telling me the story, I with Amber behind me then went to the medical room.

"Slam"

I then slammed the sliding door, because I didn't have any time to adjust my strength, when I opened it, Sensei then were suprised, I then said to him

"Sensei, are you alright?"(Sophia)

"Relax Sophia, I'm already fine now, thanks for asking."(Armen)

After that short question, silence then returned to the room, I then said to sensei, but to my suprise, sensei also have something he has to say, because of that, our voice then were overlapped.

"I have something to tell you...."(Armen and Sophia)

"Ladies first."(Armen)

"Sensei, I'm really sorry for freezing you inside the ice."(Sophia)

"It is okay Sophia, I forgive you, there is no person in this world that didn't make any mistakes."(Armen)

"Thank you so much sensei."(Sophia)

"I also need to apologize to you, I'm sorry for all of the things that I have done to you, will you forgive me?"(Armen)

"I only half-forgive you, you did try to kill me a few times, if you want the other half of the forgiveness, you need to do one thing"(Sophia)

"What will that be?"(Armen)

"It is...."(Sophia)

"Sensei need to teach me all of your known skill and techniques."(Sophia)

"Huh?"(Armen)

"Is that all?, I did try to kill you."(Armen)

"What?, Do you want me to ask for more?(Sophia)

"Nevermind."(Armen)

Sensei then chuckled after he said that.

"Ha..ha..hahaha."(Armen)

"Hahahaha."(Sophia)

"Hahahahahahahahaha"(Sophia and Armen)

Without noticing, both of us are laughing out loud, I don't know what kind of feeling this is, but I feel refreshed, I then remembered an important question that I always wanted to ask Sensei.

"Sensei......did I pass your test?"(Sophia)

"Do you want the answer for that question?"(Armen)

"Yes, I'm ready for your answer"(Sophia)

"Sophia Von Schnee......... you've passed The Artana Magic Test with flying colours, congratulation."(Armen)

Hooray, I passed that hardcore test...... wait what did he just say?, while I was questioning sensei's sentence, my father suddenly entered the room while holding a chocolate strawberry cake.

"Congratulation, my cute daughter."(Neil)

"Wha-!!, that suprised me."(Sophia)

"Daddy heard the news, congratulations for passing the test, here's my reward for you, it your your favourite cake."(Neil)

With my father suddenly appearing, my confused mind is becoming much more confused.

Just what the heck does Artana Magic Test meant, didn't I just take a normal test?, I honestly thought that the test is just a normal magic test. When fathed noticed my confused look, he then immediately asked sensei in an intimidating tone

"Armen..... tell me honestly, did you ever tell Sophia about the test beforehand?"(Neil)

"Yes, I think I had properly told her about the test, why are you asking me that, your majesty?"(Armen)

I never heard of the test until today, but when I looked at sensei's face, he didn't look like he was lying, after father asked sensei, he then asked me next.

"Sophia, did Armen said that to you?"(Neil)

"Sensei never told me that sort of thing, he just said 'today we will be having a test', I didn't even know about the test name until just now."(Sophia)

Father and I then glared toward sensei, my father with his red eyes shining looks really intimidating on the same time he also looks much more cooler than earlier. Sensei then said.

"......It seems like I forgot to say that, hahaha.... I'm sorry."(Armen)

Sensei then immediately casted a teleportation spell.

"Short Range Teleport"(Armen)

"Ah!!, sensei is running away."(Sophia)

Sensei figure then disappeared from the room, my father with his shining red eye then said

"Don't you dare run away from me."(Neil)

Using the remnant of the mana particle, father then used his unique magic, now this might be bad.

"Reversal: Teleport"(Neil)

Sensei who had just teleported suddenly appeared in front of father, when sensei saw the figure of my father, he immediately asked for forgiveness.

"Please forgive me."(Armen)

"Clench your teeth."(Neil)

[this part is censored because of excessive violence]

I later found out that The Artana Magic Test is literally a magic test that is specifically made for the Artana race.

The percentage of other race to be able pass the test less than 15%, the thing that made this test so dangerous is that the magic that the examiner used is not the type for practice use but it is for battle and war use.

And that's the reason of why father is beating sensei black and blue.

"Wryyyyyyyyyyy!!!!"(Neil)

End Of Chapter

please comment below if you saw any mistakes or misspelling

If you have any questions please comment below

Note:the devil lord language is Yiddish

19